Who Will Be Next Year's Scapegoat?

ArtVandalay

22 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Bro they are drafting a safety in the first round. Don’t even start. You know it’s happening.

I don’t see it. This regime is starting to see some criticism for the 1st time. I’ll be really surprised. I think both TE and Bijan are more likely than defense. 

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t see it. This regime is starting to see some criticism for the 1st time. I’ll be really surprised. I think both TE and Bijan are more likely than defense. 

Ha! If their response to criticism is to draft a RB or TE at 27, then I hope they are ready for even more criticism.

11 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Last year the Special Teams Coordinator was the scapegoat. 

This year it was the Defensive Coordinator. 

Who will be McDermott's scapegoat next year? On to Offensive Coordinator? He already did that previously when he fired Dennison, can always go back there again and fire Dorsey I guess...

... walls are closing in ...

We are blaming you Art, mostly for such a bad thread, you have been wanting to fire every head coach since way back in the BBMB days, not that some of them didn’t deserve to be fired, but it seems that this is all you got…. Be more creative going forward 😁👍 nuthin but luv,

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

11 hours ago, Irv said:

AFC East Titles.  10+ win seasons.  Go back to kicking your dog.  Get a life.  

This is valid if we don’t have Josh Allen. If this was like the 49ers with plug in any qb. When you have the to mvp candidate as qb the bar is much higher. The Bills have underachieved in the eyes of the football world. 

It’s definitely going to McDermott. I think he is a really good coach and great leader. But the stakes are so high. We just “retired” a DC who consistently had top 10/5 defenses. 

if we don’t make at least the championship game, I think the seat is going to get really hot for Sean. It might not be right but that’s what scapegoating is.

46 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Antonio Johnson is born to be a McD Bill.

We were in on guys like Dugger/Chinn before in the second but they never made it to us.

This team has been chomping at the bit to draft a S high.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

I love how you can explain away 4 terrible playoff losses by calling it 2 freaky losses. 

I didn’t do that at all. Pay attention. I was talking about last season, while you refer to 4 seasons where we didn’t win the Super Bowl. Guess what! Only one team can win the SB each year.

I can live with a 13-3 season because I’m a grown up. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Who will be McDermott's scapegoat next year? On to Offensive Coordinator? He already did that previously when he fired Dennison, can always go back there again and fire Dorsey I guess...

No mater what McD does there will always be those here that B**CH about what he does . Hell even if he does bring a SB to Buffalo there will be those Mafia members here that say "Well it would have been better if he would have passed more or if he would have called a time out here" .

Love the Bills Mafia but they are worse than those that have either menopause or Man O Pause never happy & always finding something to B**CH about .

• Disagree 2

13 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

For sure it will be Dorsey.

He should be gone right now; he's in over his head.  Another season of stalled offensive production and he's gone.

Next year he won't have the excuse of "Hey, it's my first year on the job."

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s amazing that a 13 and three head coach needs a scapegoat

Buffalo has great fans, but they’ve got some ***** ones to

Keep sticking your head in the sand, John. Enjoy participation trophies and compete incompetence in the playoffs. Texans 2nd half turtle shell, zero gameplan for Hill/Kelce after going up 9-0 to start,  13 seconds absoluteky inexcusible... complete no show vs Dolphins and Bengals this year... we almost lost to Skylar Thompson... Team has gone backwards each of the last 2 years and that's irrefutable. 

Hey, have you seen the Bruins this year? Can't believe they fired their highly successful coach this past offseason week who always got them to the playoffs with 100 point seasons... what did they have to gain?

Edited by ArtVandalay

14 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Super Bowl Champions don't need scapegoats.

Unless they don’t cover the spread. It’s hard to celebrate properly unless they cover the spread. Some of “us” are very needy. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, T master said:

No mater what McD does there will always be those here that B**CH about what he does . Hell even if he does bring a SB to Buffalo there will be those Mafia members here that say "Well it would have been better if he would have passed more or if he would have called a time out here" .

Love the Bills Mafia but they are worse than those that have either menopause or Man O Pause never happy & always finding something to B**CH about .

Honest critique is not B wording, it is merely talking about what didn’t go as anticipated, and discussing what might make things better going forward, adults can do that sort of thing and not see the situation as either black or white, but more accurately many shades of grey…, now get your thoughts out of the gutter…,

GO BILLS!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.