New York Giants @ Eagles Sat. 8:15 PM-FOX

HOUSE

3 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Agree. Kinda built like the Titans of the previous two years except with a better receiving corps and Hurts is better than tannehill By a lot

It will be interesting as both Dallas and Philly can score points like the Eagles do and both can run the ball which is the Eagles biggest weakness 

Tough way for the Giants' season to end. Still has to be considered a successful season by any account.

They will be able to make a decision on Dan Jones now (like Buffalo did with Tyrod) and have more cap room and picks coming in the next couple of years.

Impressed with Daboll. He did a lot better with the Giants in year 1 than I thought.

Also shows how hard a 3rd game with a divisional opponent is for most teams. Cincy/ Buffalo/ Baltimore/ Giants all struggled in this situation. I thought Miami acquitted themselves well given their situation, and so did the Eagles.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

AJ Brown is mad about what? I tuned out for a bit, and see Sirianni getting NO acknowledgement from the player as he (the coach) talks into his ear, and then the player even shakes off his head after the coach pats his head.

I think he got injured. He pulled on his hammy 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The coach of the year should not be losing 31-7 with a guy who is supposed to be superior to his previous quarterback. 
The coach of the year is Kyle Shannahan  even though McDermott should win it in a just world having a 14-3 record with Jamarcus Russell the sequel as his qb. 

Spot on.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Was a year behind me.  Was a really nice guy and a hell of a halfback

That’s great.  

I just don’t understand growing up in WNY and being a Dolphins fan.  Never got it.  Never will.  

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Are you talking about Daboll? If so, isn't the Dolphins thing explained by actually being Canadian?

Moose Johsntson (former FB for the 1990s Cowboys) and an announcer for this game.

Supposed to have WNY ties but craps all over the area and players when ever he can.

That's what I gathered.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

never saw him wearing Phins swag at Lew Port.

People didn’t wear nearly as much “swag” back in our day.  I read an interview with him when he was with Dallas where he said he grew up a Dolphins fan. After that he was dead to me :) 

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

14/25 130 yards and 1 INT. I think the Daniel Jones experiment is over. This seasons Giants is pretty much the 2017 Buffalo Bills and Jones to them is what Tyrod was to us in 17. Since Miami has committed to Tua, I can see the Giants being in play for Derek Carr 

Jones is now loved here in NJ by fans. He isn’t going anywhere. They’re convinced he’s the next Eli and they can back into another SB with an average QB. 

Think about it. That’s all Giants fans know. They’ve never had an elite QB. Sims, Hostetler, Eli, Jones.  They think they can win the old way in a new QB driven league.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

I watched the second half of Seahawks-49ers too. Least I had the excuse of sleeping through Cowboys-Bucs.

😆 At least this first half of Sea vs 49ers was good. Made it feel like more of a contest than this 28-0 crushing in the first half.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.