Texas RB Bijan Robinson

Tipster19

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If you could convince me we land a dynamic WR in the 2nd and OL guys like Avila and Vorhees in 3rd/4th then sign me up. Bijan would probably be more versatile as a power back then Hall.  But we somehow gotta land a wr & 2 olineman by the 4th pick.  McD can have the 5th/6th for D.

I'm still not convinced at all that a guy who's already considered to be a top 5 talent is somehow going to fall in our laps at 27 like it's divine intervention or something. 

I see more and more mocks having us get him, but I still don't understand the how part.

What am I missing here? I get he's a RB, but several teams ahead of us need one and if he's that great why would they turn him down, but he's considered a must for us?

• Agree 1

Picking through the mock drafts, I’m seeing a lot of Bijan Robinson in the area where we pick

I don’t know man the thought of having a player that touches the ball that takes pressure off of Josh Allen sounds really intriguing

He’s a big boy to get away from using these undersized running backs, he reminds me of the kind of guy that you could win in December with

We would also need to address the line, but we could do that in the second round

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Our office is not broke. We were top-five in the NFL last year.

You should always be trying to improve every position, though

how did they do against the Bengals?  I agree with Beane- you are who are are at the last game

18 hours ago, Billz4ever said:

Trade ups happen when they have a specific positional player they're going after.  In this draft, I don't know as we have that scenario.

Unless he's specifically chasing someone like Robinson and doesn't expect him to fall to us at #27, I don't really see it happening. 

I don't know as Beane sees RB as a vital need here and if going for BPA, that typically happens at your normal draft position. I don't think you historically see a lot of BPA picks come from a trade up vs a pick at the normal draft position.

If Addison falls to 20.. I'm going to be anxiety ridden every pick waiting to see we traded up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Picking through the mock drafts, I’m seeing a lot of Bijan Robinson in the area where we pick

I don’t know man the thought of having a player that touches the ball that takes pressure off of Josh Allen sounds really intriguing

He’s a big boy to get away from using these undersized running backs, he reminds me of the kind of guy that you could win in December with

We would also need to address the line, but we could do that in the second round

and free agency. Unless you're one of the people who think the cap is real.

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

If he's there at 27, which I doubt, I think we have to pull the trigger.  I just don't see a guy who's being compared to Saquon Barkley, who went #2 overall, falling almost to the end of the round.  Makes no sense, IMO.

If we somehow did pull it off, would be a great backfield similar to the Ingram and Kamara duo.  In 2017, Ingram was over 1K yds and Kamara was over 700.  Just gotta get Dorsey to get Cook involved in the passing game like Kamara is so well.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Starting to come around to this idea more and more if it's at 27 and they don't move up.

I mean the comparison for him is Saquon Barkley...he would help the run game as much as OLinemen would.

We talk about the need to draft elite players? Well, this would be an elite player and probably far better than anyone else available at our pick. I doubt he is there tho. Always some team that will value him highly as the best RB in the class.

Depends what happens pre-draft.  There are a lot of free agents, and i think Buffalo will dip their toes in there so they have a backup plan.  

Assuming we don't do anything in FA because of cap issues other than resign Edmunds or sign Edmunds' replacement (would love to pry Bobby Wagner from the Rams to provide some vet leadership in the middle), would it make sense to draft Robinson if he is available?  I don't follow college ball but if he is truly a top #5 or top #10 prospect, yes.  An elite running back is something we haven't had since McCoy.  Draft OL rounds #2 and #3 and live with the WR's you have (Diggs, Davis and Shakir), hope Spencer Brown is better.  Not a foolproof plan but there isn't one of those out there.

38 minutes ago, st pete gogolak said:

Assuming we don't do anything in FA because of cap issues other than resign Edmunds or sign Edmunds' replacement (would love to pry Bobby Wagner from the Rams to provide some vet leadership in the middle), would it make sense to draft Robinson if he is available?  I don't follow college ball but if he is truly a top #5 or top #10 prospect, yes.  An elite running back is something we haven't had since McCoy.  Draft OL rounds #2 and #3 and live with the WR's you have (Diggs, Davis and Shakir), hope Spencer Brown is better.  Not a foolproof plan but there isn't one of those out there.

Any plan where we “live with the WRs you have” is the worst plan possible. 

sorry

• Agree 3

48 minutes ago, st pete gogolak said:

Get your replacement for Spencer Brown in rd 2. Get center/guard in rd 3. Need to sure up the right side immediately. I think that improves the passing game more than adding a receiver. I believe Josh was more worried about making a defender miss him than he was looking for his receivers. Adding Bijan would make the offense more dynamic. Darnell Walker and Joe Tippman in draft can help fix the offensive line problems. NFL draft comp for Tippman is Mitch Morse. 

18 hours ago, Pete said:

How is the Jets line?  How did Breece Hall do?  Don’t draft or sign a JAG. 
off topic- but when I watch todays NFL I think Joe Cribbs was so far ahead of NFL.  This Bills team could use Joe Cribbs in his prime.  Cribbs would be a superstar 

Pacheco was a steal.  The Bills really need a bruising, short yardage back

Neither the Jets or the Bills had good lines last year.

Yet Breece Hall finished with about the same numbers as James Cook............5.8 ypr versus 5.7 for Cook.......and Cook had more carries and didn't blow his knee out doing it.    

So are you also suggesting the Jets should select Bijan Robinson or are they all set for the next 10 years with the knee braced Breece?;)

Hall wasn't an option to the Bills outside of selecting him in round 1 and while I didn't care for the Cook selection either I am not too busted up about having a potential CB1 in Elam versus having Breece Hall.    

CB is an island position.......while RB is the position on offense that is most reliant on others.    Hall and Cook had good numbers but over the course of a larger sample size they won't do that without better blocking.

Pacheco wasn't a steal.........he was the right amount of investment in the right amount of talent.    You can get winning production from late round or UDFA backs.

3 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Get your replacement for Spencer Brown in rd 2. Get center/guard in rd 3. Need to sure up the right side immediately. I think that improves the passing game more than adding a receiver. I believe Josh was more worried about making a defender miss him than he was looking for his receivers. Adding Bijan would make the offense more dynamic. Darnell Walker and Joe Tippman in draft can help fix the offensive line problems. NFL draft comp for Tippman is Mitch Morse. 

I think most fans just want a dynamic "wow" offensive playmaker at 27. Whether it be guys like Bijan or Quentin falling,  who knows? We can still land great OL value in the 2nd & 3rd rounds.  The first 3 picks need to be dedicated to Josh.

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Neither the Jets or the Bills had good lines last year.

Yet Breece Hall finished with about the same numbers as James Cook............5.8 ypr versus 5.7 for Cook.......and Cook had more carries and didn't blow his knee out doing it.    

So are you also suggesting the Jets should select Bijan Robinson or are they all set for the next 10 years with the knee braced Breece?;)

Hall wasn't an option to the Bills outside of selecting him in round 1 and while I didn't care for the Cook selection either I am not too busted up about having a potential CB1 in Elam versus having Breece Hall.    

CB is an island position.......while RB is the position on offense that is most reliant on others.    Hall and Cook had good numbers but over the course of a larger sample size they won't do that without better blocking.

Pacheco wasn't a steal.........he was the right amount of investment in the right amount of talent.    You can get winning production from late round or UDFA backs.

To me 5'11 215 4.37 combine 40 and tough as nails means he was a steal in the 7th round. He wasn't really featured at Rutgers and was used a lot as a blocker. Even having to project his transition to the next level on the basis of incomplete info one might have seen him go in the fourth or fifth rounds. He's a stud.

Edited by starrymessenger

3 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

To me 5'11 215 4.37 combine 40 and tough as nails means he was a steal in the 7th round. He wasn't really featured at Rutgers and was used a lot as a blocker. Even having to project his transition to the next level on the basis of incomplete info one might have seen him go in the fourth or fifth rounds. He's a stud.

Not featured?  Pacheco had about 600 touches at Rutgers..........about twice what James Cook had at Georgia.............that's PLENTY of usage...........you don't want or need to see anymore than that.

The elite, durable athletes stopped playing RB about 15 years ago.   That's when the "wall" for runners started retreating from age 30 down to age 26.

It's been my opinion that once you start seeing 700-800 touches at the college level I expect the wear and tear to show pretty early at the pro level............and as it so happens that has been the case with Etienne and Hall blowing tires as rookies.   

Pacheco didn't produce more at Rutgers because he's not an instinctive runner and Rutgers wasn't winning at the LOS......so there were a lot of ineffective collisions and a paltry average of about 4 yards per carry.

He's not a "stud".

But when you can block like KC can.........you don't need all the tools of a great RB to produce like one.    

Which is all that matters at the position.    Producing yardage and executing assignments.   Doesn't matter who does it.........you can turn over your RB roster every year and still run the ball well.    The same can't be said for the passing game athletes or the OL etc..........which is why RB is the least important individual position on the offense.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Not featured?  Pacheco had about 600 touches at Rutgers..........about twice what James Cook had at Georgia.............that's PLENTY of usage...........you don't want or need to see anymore than that.

The elite, durable athletes stopped playing RB about 15 years ago.   That's when the "wall" for runners started retreating from age 30 down to age 26.

It's been my opinion that once you start seeing 700-800 touches at the college level I expect the wear and tear to show pretty early at the pro level............and as it so happens that has been the case with Etienne and Hall blowing tires as rookies.   

Pacheco didn't produce more at Rutgers because he's not an instinctive runner and Rutgers wasn't winning at the LOS......so there were a lot of ineffective collisions and a paltry average of about 4 yards per carry.

He's not a "stud".

But when you can block like KC can.........you don't need all the tools of a great RB to produce like one.    

Which is all that matters at the position.    Producing yardage and executing assignments.   Doesn't matter who does it.........you can turn over your RB roster every year and still run the ball well.    The same can't be said for the passing game athletes or the OL etc..........which is why RB is the least important individual position on the offense.

James Cook, as you know, didn't see much action at Alabama until 2022. His first three years there he had fewer than 50 attempts per. Not a serious comparable to the use a normal service college back gets. If you compare Pacheco with say Bijan Robinson, he has as many carries in four years as Bijan has in three. 
Regardless, though he does benefit from a better run blocking line than our guys do, Pacheco seems to me to follow his blocking well, shows patience and vision and has plenty of burst. He is better than the guy they picked in the first round a couple of years ago and has supplanted him. He's also better than either of our third round selections for the position. Id much rather have used a 7th on him than the two threes we did. So I'd say he's a flat out steal in the 7th round.
I agree that you can find serviceable plug and play RBs in the later rounds who can help give you a ground game. I don't think that makes all RBs  interchangeable though.

16 hours ago, starrymessenger said:

James Cook, as you know, didn't see much action at Alabama until 2022. His first three years there he had fewer than 50 attempts per. Not a serious comparable to the use a normal service college back gets. If you compare Pacheco with say Bijan Robinson, he has as many carries in four years as Bijan has in three. 
Regardless, though he does benefit from a better run blocking line than our guys do, Pacheco seems to me to follow his blocking well, shows patience and vision and has plenty of burst. He is better than the guy they picked in the first round a couple of years ago and has supplanted him. He's also better than either of our third round selections for the position. Id much rather have used a 7th on him than the two threes we did. So I'd say he's a flat out steal in the 7th round.
I agree that you can find serviceable plug and play RBs in the later rounds who can help give you a ground game. I don't think that makes all RBs  interchangeable though.

Georgia.

3 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

If he's there, he's the pick. He's a the total package, and a great receiver on top of all of that. I doubt he'll be there. 

Yeah, you gotta take him if he falls. He's supposed to be gone mid 1st.  Singletary is out the door anyway.  This would pivot us into taking WR @ 59.  Then pray there's a couple good olineman in the next 2 picks.  RB, WR, OL, OL...yes please.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

If he's there, he's the pick. He's a the total package, and a great receiver on top of all of that. I doubt he'll be there. 

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yeah, you gotta take him if he falls. He's supposed to be gone mid 1st.  Singletary is out the door anyway.  This would pivot us into taking WR @ 59.  Then pray there's a couple good olineman in the next 2 picks.  RB, WR, OL, OL...yes please.

This is the point they were making on WGR this morning. 

Robinson is a good receiving back too. 

But we've seen, not with this team. He won't catch passes, and he will render Cook useless (and by proxy Hines). 

For those of you that think Robinson MIGHT be there at 27 and think he is the next Barkley I have a question.

Giants pick at 25, do you think Schoen and Dabol are sitting there thinking the same?

My darker side also says Schoen and Dabol would do it in spite if they could. 👹

Some thoughts. They could save major cap space without re-signing Barkley and get the same player. They could tag and trade Barkley and recoup draft capital.  Heck, they could even eat half of 2023 salary and still make out. 

So, I seriously doubt he is there at 27. Not even sure he'll be there at 25...

1 hour ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

For those of you that think Robinson MIGHT be there at 27 and think he is the next Barkley I have a question.

Giants pick at 25, do you think Schoen and Dabol are sitting there thinking the same?

Some thoughts. They could save major cap space without re-signing Barkley and get the same player. They could tag and trade Barkley and recoup draft capital.  Heck, they could even eat half of 2023 salary and still make out. 

I think there’s a very slim chance that he’s there, but we should be doing is wrapping our mind around the fact that we’re gonna be taking a big fat, ugly offensive lineman, and be happy that we did it

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think there’s a very slim chance that he’s there, but we should be doing is wrapping our mind around the fact that we’re gonna be taking a big fat, ugly offensive lineman, and be happy that we did it

Agree, VERY slim chance and still wouldn't be excited about it. I'm good with OL, but I reserve the right to change my mind based upon FA.😁

On 2/13/2023 at 8:26 AM, gobills404 said:

I get what he's saying, but that can be misleading.  Leading rusher on the Super Bowl winning team? 

Pierre Thomas has 30 yards against Indy.

James Starks had 52 yards against the Steelers.

Ray Rice had 59 yards against SF.

Legarrette Blount had 31 yards in the Pats-Falcons SB.  

Cam Akers had 21 yards against Cincy.

I think the real point is that many of those teams didn't have strong rushing performances and didn't have high priced RBs but still won vs making it sound like they got great games out of cheap RBs.

5 hours ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Barkley literally was the complete package at RB.

Robinson lacks the speed so that's why he isn't likely to actually go top 10 like Barkley.

Either way...........both are ultimately just runnin' bax............it doesn't pay to invest big chips like early picks and big money in them.

People were going ga-ga over Barkley last year and he barely surpassed the league average per carry and his yards per reception was a ghastly 5.9.

Singletary and Cook obliterated Barkleys' per touch numbers.

And that's all that matters in the end.........which is why a graphic like the one that @gobills404 posted exists.

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Chiefs have picks to move around, maybe they'll give away pick 25 like they did Toney so they can jump us again. 

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Chiefs have picks to move around, maybe they'll give away pick 25 like they did Toney so they can jump us again. 

I see the Chiefs going WR or EDGE.  I think they are good with Pacheco honestly and can't see them taking Robinson.  

I keep seeing mocks having him go to Baltimore, but they need more help at WR too.

Other mocks have him going to Dallas, which with Pollard there, doesn't make much sense either unless they don't think he's a long-term answer. Also seen Gibbs as projected to Dallas too.

It would be crazy to see a top 5 talent fall to the end of the round, but it is a possibility however small.

Edited by Billz4ever

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

I see the Chiefs going WR or EDGE.  I think they are good with Pacheco honestly and can't see them taking Robinson.  

I keep seeing mocks having him go to Baltimore, but they need more help at WR too.

Other mocks have him going to Dallas, which with Pollard there, doesn't make much sense either unless they don't think he's a long-term answer. Also seen Gibbs as projected to Dallas too.

Oh, I agree.. I'm just being salty over the fact we either didn't want, or weren't given the opportunity, to get Toney.

Chiefs learned their lesson with CEH.  Can't ever see them drafting a RB high again. 

• Like (+1) 1

I can't believe people are still on the RB train here.   How much more draft capital do we have to waste here?  I don't care if you have Barkley, CMC, Derrick Henry, Josh Jacobs or Bijan Robinson...if the play is getting blown up and there's a DT in the backfield before the ball even gets handed off, they're not going to be productive.   Couple that with an OC that doesn't even like running the ball, I couldn't think of a more wasted 1st round pick.   We have a Dorsey, not a Shanahan running our offense. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Lost said:

I can't believe people are still on the RB train here.   How much more draft capital do we have to waste here?  I don't care if you have Barkley, CMC, Derrick Henry, Josh Jacobs or Bijan Robinson...if the play is getting blown up and there's a DT in the backfield before the ball even gets handed off, they're not going to be productive.   Couple that with an OC that doesn't even like running the ball, I couldn't think of a more wasted 1st round pick.   We have a Dorsey, not a Shanahan running our offense. 

I believe the draft capital was wasted using 3rd picks on RBs from the beginning. Imagine how good the offensive line would be with those picks. Go around the league and see how many quality offensive linemen were selected in the 3rd

On 2/13/2023 at 9:26 AM, gobills404 said:

1 hour ago, Billz4ever said:

I get what he's saying, but that can be misleading.  Leading rusher on the Super Bowl winning team? 

Pierre Thomas has 30 yards against Indy.

James Starks had 52 yards against the Steelers.

Ray Rice had 59 yards against SF.

Legarrette Blount had 31 yards in the Pats-Falcons SB.  

Cam Akers had 21 yards against Cincy.

I think the real point is that many of those teams didn't have strong rushing performances and didn't have high priced RBs but still won vs making it sound like they got great games out of cheap RBs.

Of the last 14 super bowls, 8 of the RBs were on rookie contracts. 

6 were either on their 2nd team with a prove or deal, or older aged players with what could have been they’re final contract. 

Like Blount who bounced around everywhere on low budget contracts, never earning over 2m a season but also only eclipsing 1,000 yards twice in his career. 

Pacheco 7th rd, rookie contract

Akers 2nd rd, rookie contract

Fournette 1st rd, 4th overall pick, one year prove it deal with Bucs

Williams undrafted, prove it contract with chiefs

Michel 1st rd, 31st overall, rookie contract

Blount Eagles- undrafted, bounced around always on prove it deals

Blount Pats- see above

Anderson undrafted, rookie contract

Blount Pats- see above

Harvin 1st rd, 22nd overall, prove it contract

Rice 2nd rd, rookie contract

Bradshaw 7th rd, rookie contract

Starks 6th rd, rookie contract

Thomas undrafted, rookie contract

3 were first rd picks, 2 were second rd picks, 4 players but 7 spots by undrafted players (Blount). Then throw in Lynch in Theory was the 2013 Seahawks RB but because Denver’s defense was so insane, they shut him down to 39 yards rushing that game. 

High draft picks account for almost half of that list, prove it contracts account for the majority. But in the end, the high draft picks are clearly better than the Blounts of the world (minus his 1 insane season). The big name, early draft picks are still remembered as the prove it undrafted guys are generally forgotten and even out of football before their time. 

Point is, if you get a shot at a rookie RB that can make a difference in a rookie contract, you take it. And I would generally argue that taking one in the first round is not just worth it, but recommended because you get the 5th year option for that player at a relatively decent price before they begin their 2nd contract. 

With all that being said, I really don’t see what’s special about Bijan Robinson at all and don’t understand the love fest for him. I don’t generally watch college ball, but come this time of the year I watch a lot of highlight films leading up to the draft. He’s not particularly fast, or that agile, or powerful. The only thing I can say about him is that he makes it look effortless. But I have no idea if that’s because he’s that good, or because his line created holes for him to look that way. 

roast away 

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I believe the draft capital was wasted using 3rd picks on RBs from the beginning. Imagine how good the offensive line would be with those picks. Go around the league and see how many quality offensive linemen were selected in the 3rd

Yeah, we could’ve drafted another Cody ford and Spencer brown had we not taken motor and moss!

😘 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Of the last 14 super bowls, 8 of the RBs were on rookie contracts. 

6 were either on their 2nd team with a prove or deal, or older aged players with what could have been they’re final contract. 

Like Blount who bounced around everywhere on low budget contracts, never earning over 2m a season but also only eclipsing 1,000 yards twice in his career. 

Pacheco 7th rd, rookie contract

Akers 2nd rd, rookie contract

Fournette 1st rd, 4th overall pick, one year prove it deal with Bucs

Williams undrafted, prove it contract with chiefs

Michel 1st rd, 31st overall, rookie contract

Blount Eagles- undrafted, bounced around always on prove it deals

Blount Pats- see above

Anderson undrafted, rookie contract

Blount Pats- see above

Harvin 1st rd, 22nd overall, prove it contract

Rice 2nd rd, rookie contract

Bradshaw 7th rd, rookie contract

Starks 6th rd, rookie contract

Thomas undrafted, rookie contract

3 were first rd picks, 2 were second rd picks, 4 players but 7 spots by undrafted players (Blount). Then throw in Lynch in Theory was the 2013 Seahawks RB but because Denver’s defense was so insane, they shut him down to 39 yards rushing that game. 

High draft picks account for almost half of that list, prove it contracts account for the majority. But in the end, the high draft picks are clearly better than the Blounts of the world (minus his 1 insane season). The big name, early draft picks are still remembered as the prove it undrafted guys are generally forgotten and even out of football before their time. 

Point is, if you get a shot at a rookie RB that can make a difference in a rookie contract, you take it. And I would generally argue that taking one in the first round is not just worth it, but recommended because you get the 5th year option for that player at a relatively decent price before they begin their 2nd contract. 

With all that being said, I really don’t see what’s special about Bijan Robinson at all and don’t understand the love fest for him. I don’t generally watch college ball, but come this time of the year I watch a lot of highlight films leading up to the draft. He’s not particularly fast, or that agile, or powerful. The only thing I can say about him is that he makes it look effortless. But I have no idea if that’s because he’s that good, or because his line created holes for him to look that way. 

roast away 

Robinson is a tackle-breaking machine.  And not fast?  Dalvin Cook was clocked at 4.5 pre-combine and pulled off a 4.4 at the combine.  Robinson was clocked at 4.49.  If he can shave time at the combine like Dalvin did, he'll be one of the fastest players in the draft.

Just now, Billz4ever said:

Robinson is a tackle-breaking machine.  And not fast?  Dalvin Cook was clocked at 4.5 pre-combine and pulled off a 4.4 at the combine.  Robinson was clocked at 4.49.  If he can shave time at the combine like Dalvin did, he'll be one of the fastest players in the draft.

Ok. Like I said. I just don’t see it. His highlights make me feel like I’m watching jag

1 hour ago, mrags said:

roast away 

From what I’ve watched-

-he has elite vision, which is the most underrated attribute of RBs imo.
-for a man of his size and strength, his agility and ability it tight quarters might be the best I’ve ever seen.  

- close to elite contact balance.   
-maybe not “elite” elusiveness and explosion, but it’s close

- very good receiver and in pass protection

I bet he runs a sub 4.5 40.

he’s special-  top 5 player in the draft regardless of position imo.  

that said-  i’d much rather have a WR or an OL.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, NewEra said:

From what I’ve watched-

-for a man of his size and strength, his agility and ability it tight quarters might be the best I’ve ever seen.  

Seeing how light this draft is at true first round WR talent and OL talent too for that matter, if he's there at 27, even though I've said 100 times I doubt he is, we'd be foolish not to take him. 

I don't recall many drafts where you see any of what's considered top-5 draft talent to fall to the end of the round.

I also think he'd be a much better short yardage back for us too.  Seems our only short yardage options are always either throw or QB sneak.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

From what I’ve watched-

Love the vision stuff. That way he can see the DT as he's getting hit in the backfield. 😉😁😂

• Haha (+1) 4

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

From what I’ve watched-

You were doing so well until the last line 😎

• Haha (+1) 2

The Bills did this to us. We shouldn’t even have to be looking at this guy. Billls should’ve handled RB years ago, every year, making sure it wasn’t a weak spot. Look at the turnover in KC at the position. I need two hands to count the number of productive backs they’ve had over the past five years.. with bad Olines too.. We should be be able to focus on OLine and WR, two positions at most, and not almost ALL positions except QB. The Robinson scenario should’ve been solved years ago. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.