Texas RB Bijan Robinson

Tipster19

9 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Bijan is an every down RB that can split out wide and threaten a defense deep. He's the weapon Beane wanted in McKissic

I can’t handle another off-season where we do this ….

It was either Howard or Jeremy yesterday:

We need a WR

”oh, you want a RB?”

No, a WR

”oh, ok, so a TE?”

No! A WR…

”Ah, ok, got it .. pass catching RB”

We need WRs & O-lineman, not RBs, 

RBs we got, 

People really think we don't need to upgrade the RB position?  🤭

Every year I feel like I'm banging the table for a DK Metcalf or a Breece Hall and every year there's majority resistance.

Some of you never learn. 

And of course the offensive line needs retooling.  That goes without saying.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/20/2023 at 9:03 AM, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

We don’t need a RB, we need to upgrade some pieces to the oline. LG RT and C in that order 

People here amaze me how much they lack actual football intelligence. There’s more to the game then just throwing the football u need balance u need a threat other then your QB. If the Bills don’t invest in a elite type running back weather it’s via draft , trade or free agency they would be making a awful mistake. We already have been running Josh Allen to the ground physically and mentally he has to much pressure on him to be great every time he’s on the field. We all can agree that we want Allen to have a full career and last for at least 15yrs playing at a high level if we don’t protect him with Oline play and elite running game he won’t last to yr 10. 

The advantage of having a true threat at tailback also will help greatly with schemes and the way defenses approach playing u. If teams want to drop 7/8 men into coverage we can just hand off the ball and Pk up 7, 8 yards a carry . Defensive coordinators hate getting run on more then anything else and will do whatever it takes to not get run over by there opponents it’s demoralizing and it wears the defense down.  I believe the Bills need to upgrade there offensive line and Wrs this off-season but they also need a true 3 down back that has power and speed to attack the defense on all angles. Adding an elite tailback will also help our WRS and passing more then u can imagine and can make this offense deadly for there opponents. Especially in the playoffs where we play in bad weather conditions we have something that’s very hard to defend we need to build for our environment. Now this doesn’t mean can’t throw the ball 35/40 times a game we still can be a pass first team but when we run those 18-25 plays we can put stress on our opponents.. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

We are not a big running team.  Our strength is in the pass and need to keep adding there.  My feelings are we add a speed WR and a possession contested catch WR.  We had opportunities with Hines and Cook for a pass catching option and didn’t take it.

What does that tell you?

just look at Cincy’s trio and how they dismantled us.  Can you imagine Allen with a stud trio like these guys?

For our run game to improve, it’s not the RB’s, it’s the Guards.  Saffold was awful and Bates and Boettger weren’t much better.  Morse has been a steady eddy, Dion has been solid, and although we wanted another step forward from Brown, sometimes these guys need three years to develop.  He’ll be fine.  Bates and Boettger are fine for backups.  Ques is a decent backup swing Tackle, just not a starter.

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

He most certainly is not

Trung candidate the 2nd. Whiffs on blocks and wrs get blown up. Singletary schools him in protection. You need a workhorse back since the leauge is trending that way again with fantasy all but dead. Not another useless target for Josh to hustle back to the line for after running for 8 yards.

Think about it. The whole world thinks you need a running back and should be favorites to win the superbowl. You guys wanna give Cook the rock, or put a roof on the stadium. Then get your ass kicked in your own environment cause youre the less physical team and run your lightweight back east and west looking for a lane cause only then nobody would catch him. 

Edited by 1onemangang7
  • Agree 1

I feel this is exactly the type of back the Bills need & have passed on the last few years looking at his college stats i'm with you i'd go all in on getting a guy like him if he could produce even close to what he did in college it would be a immediate upgrade to the offense as long as they use him !! 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/20/2023 at 12:17 AM, Tipster19 said:

Is there any shot for the Bills to draft him? He sure would make our offense a whole bunch different.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5Mmtfmqb0MI&feature=shares

Why would we draft a RB over a WR?  We do not have a legit WR2 right now and that's hurting our WR1.

This draft should be WR and OL exclusively.  We fix those and we take some attention off Diggs, give Josh time to throw, and actually open holes for Cook, who is capable of being our feature back, especially if he adds some weight this off-season.

16 hours ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Cook is a bust.  

What?  LMAO

3 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Why would we draft a RB over a WR?  We do not have a legit WR2 right now and that's hurting our WR1.

This draft should be WR and OL exclusively.  We fix those and we take some attention off Diggs, give Josh time to throw, and actually open holes for Cook, who is capable of being our feature back, especially if he adds some weight this off-season.

What?  LMAO

What what.  You could had anyone fill his production late rounds or off the street

2 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

What what.  You could had anyone fill his production late rounds or off the street

No, no, and no.

There is no justifying taking a RB in this draft, when the glaring needs on offense are clearly WR2 and the OL.  Drafting another RB when we drafted a very capable one in the second round last year, who made clear progress this season and will be even better next season with some better blocking in front of him, would be a complete waste of a pick.

One can more easily find an elite WR in the 2nd rd than an elite RB. As far as OL go that can be solved in various ways, through the draft, FA, trade etc etc. I’m over trying to make these 3rd rd RBs into stars, it hasn’t worked. It’s like what the old cliche says, you get what you pay for. Josh is never gonna last, just look at this last game, we got destroyed because Josh wasn’t wearing a Superman cape.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.