Billboard to get a message to the team — what would you say?

alton

I'm excited that we won yesterday and moving on but like many, I was disappointed with some of the decisions made on offense late in the game. The 3rd and 1 deep pass to Shakir from our own 10 yard line was a head scratcher - what was the plan there if it had been incomplete? We would have been punting from the edge of our own goal line and Miami would have great field position. I'm very glad Shakir made that incredible catch. 

Anyways, I was remembering back in the Dick Jauron era the fanbase was so frustrated with him as a coach that they pooled money together to rent a billboard saying "It's time to clean house, RALPH." 

I'm not suggesting we do this but I would love to have a billboard near 1 Bills Drive that says: "You're the best and we love you, Josh. Please protect the ball and a checkdown is ok."

What would you want to say? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, alton said:

I'm excited that we won yesterday and moving on but like many, I was disappointed with some of the decisions made on offense late in the game. The 3rd and 1 deep pass to Shakir from our own 10 yard line was a head scratcher - what was the plan there if it had been incomplete? We would have been punting from the edge of our own goal line and Miami would have great field position. I'm very glad Shakir made that incredible catch. 

Anyways, I was remembering back in the Dick Jauron era the fanbase was so frustrated with him as a coach that they pooled money together to rent a billboard saying "It's time to clean house, RALPH." 

I'm not suggesting we do this but I would love to have a billboard near 1 Bills Drive that says: "You're the best and we love you, Josh. Please protect the ball and a checkdown is ok."

What would you want to say? 

No. 

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.