Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Agree… but also can you imagine the numbers that Allen and this offense can put up with Diggs, Hopkins, Davis, Knox, Cook, Harris, and a better O-line than last season?!?!  

Would be our best offense since… ever. 

Now that we have a semblance of an O line ?

Yes I can imagine that.

Rather have Jeudy , but that aint happenin. reality sucks  lol

45 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I think my top preference is still Jeudy.

DHop has the better body of work, obviously. But is much older and more expensive. Where Jeudy isnt even entering his prime yet. We'll be lucky to get 2 full years out of Hopkins, but Jeudy could be here for 4-6 more (with an extension).

I think in order of preference:

1. Jeudy

2. Hopkins

3. OBJ

I don't disagree with your line of thinking. But for me it's 1 in the hand, 2 in the bush 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

What are we going with random people on twitter now?

I'm just not sure how much I trust DannyBlanco60 or I'm sure completely unrelated gabeblanco.

Lol. It’s definitely going to cost more than that.

2 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Exactly.  Beane needs to hit on this draft, throwing $$$ will come back to bite us in a few yrs

It could.  

but not making the trade will come back to bite us in 2 years if we don’t have a Super Bowl title, Miller, Hyde, Poyer,Tre, Dawkins.

The price tag seems to be reasonable, only sacrificing future cap.  I think he owes it to Josh to go for it.  The kid needs and deserves a Lombardi more than anyone (even us).   Getting that monkey off of his back sooner rather than later -  he’s not getting any faster or more durable.  

I do think we could really regret not making this move.  

• Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I think the Cardinals are willing to eat half his salary to get this done. That makes it easier and lowers the cap hit

Would be easier to digest, and a contract that doesnt set us back next few years.
We would still need to be drafting WRs soon to replace both Diggs and Hopkins. They will be geriatric before we know it lol

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I'm just not sure how much I trust DannyBlanco60 or I'm sure completely unrelated gabeblanco.

I've been trying not to stay realistic and not get too excited with the Hopkins speculation.

BUT... Now that Danny and Gabe are saying this is legit I see no reason not to break out the champagne.

😄

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think I trust Benny Blanco from the Bronx more than Danny

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

This does remind me of...it had to be 10 or so years ago when the Bills were in on some wr from maybe the eagles. Everyone was going nuts and I don't recall that the dude was even that great. Do you (or anyone) recall who I may be referring to?  

Bryon Edwards, WR from the cards 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It could.  

but not making the trade will come back to bite us in 2 years if we don’t have a Super Bowl title, Miller, Hyde, Poyer,Tre, Dawkins.

The price tag seems to be reasonable, only sacrificing future cap.  I think he owes it to Josh to go for it.  The kid needs and deserves a Lombardi more than anyone (even us).   Getting that monkey off of his back sooner rather than later -  he’s not getting any faster or more durable.  

I do think we could really regret not making this move.  

Now that the O line projects to be a bit more solid .... The 1b WR upgrade is the next move for sure.
Is Hopkins the answer?

Stay tuned

so Draft one with High ceiling?
Bills seems to struggle developing WRs  ....

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It was just confirmed by DannyNegro61 that this is going down. 

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Dislike 1