Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

He's just parroting what others have said. We could do that too. That's why this thread is 55 pages

He’s not your typical parrot. He actually has inside info and ties to the league. 

Just now, NewEra said:

Lol.  This one trade is the only way. 

Yep. It’s the only thing that can get me excited for the upcoming season. We desperately need a WR2 to compete against KC and Cinci. 

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, BigBadBills said:

Many other insiders have confirmed bills interest in Hopkins.

I know, but I’m just adding to the list. I honestly think there is a very good chance we do end up getting Hopkins on this team. Von Miller is a pretty good friend of his as well, and with all the gym ties, it wouldn’t surprise me if Hopkins is a Bill. Can’t wait. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Herb Nightly said:

That is certainly a valid concern. I think the Bills have been fortunate that Diggs has been been so durable. Imagine if he got hurt and missed a few games...and you still had Hopkins out there. 

Personally I think its the right move to go get dhop

1 minute ago, Bigvinny said:

His brother is Ryan Talbot,  they have more info than most of us.

It’s why I’m officially excited. F5 baby! Let’s power up the train horns and blare it across the city. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

That article is just a recap of the insiders that have said we're in on him, it isn't anything new.

He wouldn’t post this update if his sources weren’t aligned. It’s a great sign. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, TheWeatherMan said:

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Yep. It’s the only thing that can get me excited for the upcoming season. We desperately need a WR2 to compete against KC and Cinci. 

I agree that it’s the best way to upgrade our offense.  I really hope it happens.  

It would get me the most pumped of all possible moves 

I’m sure I’ll be very excited about the season no matter what happens.  You can rob yourself of the excitement of you want. Makes no sense to be bummed before the season plays out.  

My chiefs fan buddy was bummed when we beat them in KC again this year.  He thought we dominated the offseason and were now 1A in the afc.  Then the rest of the season happened.  

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

He’s not your typical parrot. He actually has inside info and ties to the league. 

Who?  Talbot or Wilson?

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Funny because the whole story linked in the tweet is Damont literally parroting what Aaron Wilson was reporting. The guy doesn’t break anything. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I don't have the expertise to evaluate, but you sure as hell sound like you know what you're talking about.

Lol thats aight, kind of a niche interest. Detection times are low for ostarine, ~2 weeks.  Pretty easy to squeak by for most players.  Theres a dead space in the offseason where players can get away with a lot more. 

He failed his test Nov 2021. The month before he was fighting off hamstring pull, and the month after failed test is when he tore his MCL.  If i had to guess he toook a calculated risk taking it in season to help out with the hammy or maybe the knee bothering him before he tore it.

Cards were 8-2 around the time he got popped and they looked like a good team. Late season, playing through, gearing up for a playoff run (sorta, lost in WC to Rams in that game Murray looked horrendous). None of this says consistent PED user because the game is passing him by.

But im just an internet guy with some niche interests lol so people can take it for what its worth

• Thank you (+1) 2