Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

If anything it shows how little original information some of these “news” outlets have.  PFT just treated Pacman’s comment as a news item, when it was really a friend of DHop clearly relaying the information he wants to get out.  

Also you can see how reporters, bloggers and some fans on Twitter playing reporter on Twitter, pander to their fan based and tell them what they want to hear.  If it happens, then they have credibility.  If it doesn’t happen there’s plausible deniability like “they were in contention but things fell apart”   

16 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

What is the NFL story for the next 3 months if DHop gets traded tonight?   The only story left then is WHEN Lamar signs with Baltimore.   No other likely big name trade candidates........no QB's pondering retirement.   The NFL kinda' needs DHop to not get traded until June at least. :devil:

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

What is the NFL story for the next 3 months if DHop gets traded tonight?   The only story left then is WHEN Lamar signs with Baltimore.   No other likely big name trade candidates........no QB's pondering retirement.   The NFL kinda' needs DHop to not get traded until June at least. :devil:

I mean a bunch of players are about to get drafted over the next few days.

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Haha I see your point...but Zona is either collecting capital for this draft, or he's likely staying there until season starts (injuries start to occur/teams get desperate again)

It'd be fun to get Dhop, but I've said all along it wasn't real, too many gullible (overly optimistic thinking) posts.  We shall see tonight, or possibly tomorrow night at latest.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean a bunch of players are about to get drafted over the next few days.

I am a big draft fan but rounds 2-7 and UDFA and when they will sign their slotted contracts aren't really compelling story lines for May-July.   

The more interesting story will be all the free agents that sign after the "comp pick" date..........but while there are some good players they aren't big names.

Just say no.

DHop only has any production at this point in his career because of his high volume of targets.

He will be 31 when the season starts. Was busted for PEDs and has started getting injured. Big no thank you.

19 games combined over the past two seasons.

IMO Buffalo needed to get a legitimate slot guy to replace the Bease, not an outside guy to replace Davis.

Last year Davis had 93 targets, DHOP had 96.

Davis had 100+ more yards, more than double the TDs, a much higher YPC average and the same number of first downs generated compared to DHOP.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1