Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

It’s not random speculation. Hopkins legitimately wants to be here. If Beane is even 1% interested, he will be a Bill by tonight. 

OBJ wanted to be here too and Von trolled us for a year saying it was going to happen. But at the end of the day it's all about the money with these guys whether they admit it or not

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

It’s not random speculation. Hopkins legitimately wants to be here. If Beane is even 1% interested, he will be a Bill by tonight. 

Sure it's random.  This started with BuffaloSoldier song, Dhop drinking OJ, hahhaa...People were making connections at the beginning based on cryptic messages that they read into too much (go figure).

I'm sure Dhop wants out of Zona.. that team sucks, he hasn't had a legit QB.   That never meant we were trading for him, more importantly interested in taking on his $19m salary.

Let's see what happens, I'll be here.

Just now, BillsFan2313 said:

Debbie Downer Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Lol.  Hi I'm @billsfan2313 and I believe any internet rumor, and live without thinking for myself.  Dhop or die baby! 

Going to be funny when this weekend passes without us trading for him.

1 hour ago, MasterStrategist said:

At least the gullible fans....

Some point this offseason, people will realize they were grasping at straws from the beginning.

I mean I know you can always cook the books on the cap but I don’t know if this really makes sense cap wise

Edited by Matt_In_NH
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Sure it's random.  This started with BuffaloSoldier song, Dhop drinking OJ, hahhaa...People were making connections at the beginning based on cryptic messages that they read into too much (go figure).

I'm sure Dhop wants out of Zona.. that team sucks, he hasn't had a legit QB.   That never meant we were trading for him, more importantly interested in taking on his $19m salary.

Let's see what happens, I'll be here.

Lol.  Hi I'm @billsfan2313 and I believe any internet rumor, and live without thinking for myself.  Dhop or die baby! 

Going to be funny when this weekend passes without us trading for him.

lol, lighten up francis

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

DHop says he loves the Bills, Allena and Diggs and loves everything about the team...

If Beane can make it work without overpaying and figure out a contract that works for both sides I don't see how you don't get it done 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Bigger than Ko? 

He makes millions

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Availability is the best ability.  And Dhop has been injured/coming off a PED suspension, which I'd be willing to live with if he didn't come with a $19m salary or if the cap was nonexistent.

On top of that, this offense doesn't need a 2nd #1 WR to succeed.  We need better balance, which I think comes with improving our RT and slot WR. 

If AZ takes on at least $9m of that salary, then it changes my mind (but that likely drives up the draft pick/trade value).  Too much $$$s to tie up at WR. 

We shall see what happens, my money is no trade.

So, we don't need a second number 1 so just so we just shouldn't try at all then? You sound like one of those people that says "how much help does Josh Allen need?" Almost as if the Cardinals called us and said "hey, would you like DeAndre Hopkins?" Beane is gonna say "no, thanks. We don't need a 2nd number 1 and Josh doesn't help anymore" it's stupid. And of course, the contract has to come down to make it work, that's what everyone is operating under. The trade gets made with him having a cheaper cap hit

Just now, Big Turk said:

DHop says he loves the Bills, Allena and Diggs and loves everything about the team...

If Beane can make it work without overpaying and figure out a contract that works for both sides I don't see how you don't get it done 

Totally unprovoked as well. It was like a thirsty sorority comment. 

25 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Yes it's an old picture. Both went to Clemson and the same HS

Tweet is from 2018 

It's the timing of these sudden posts that is making this interesting. Like why now all of a sudden are players doing this?

26 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Gonna take a lot more than Hopkins wanting to be here and Beane being 1% interested.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

DHopkins lands with the ravens

TBD

chrome-capture-2022-8-26-1.gif

I won't be mad if he ends up with the Ravens because I don't see him putting that team over the top or anything like that.  If he ends up going to the Chiefs......that's a different story.

• Agree 4

3 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Gonna take more than Beane being 1% interested.

Agree. I'm not confident at all that Hopkins ends up here. It's about money and cap space. Seems his team has to retain a lot for us to do it.