Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

if Oliver was valued at anything above a 4th I’d be very surprisrd

I think he has more value to us. I'm pretty certain Beane is going to take a DT day one or two regardless. If you trade Oliver, he very likely is going to take two. The only reason I would trade Oliver is if it were the only way to make the numbers work to get Hopkins under the cap.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Now we got a high school WR coach in the know? That's like 1 step up from ball boy. Sounds like wishful thinking

Ravens scare me in landing D-Hop. God, I hope not. Bills need this dude for this year alone. Lots of contracts coming up after this year for Bills players. We don't get a Super Bowl this year, we may be waiting through somewhat transition years. 

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

FWIW this guy is the Canisius WR Coach and previously said (in March) that Bills were not in on Hopkins

Believe me or don't - I have a source that knows this coach personally. This is word for word what my source told me Lee told them:

"He said he has a friend who knows someone who works for the Bills. He’s been fed info that has hit before. And he said he was told DHop will be a Bill tomorrow. Unless a team poaches him."

My takeaway - take this with a huge grain of salt. We're about four degrees of separation away from the original source. Also that last line is leaving quite a bit of room to be wrong.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Believe me or don't - I have a source that knows this coach personally. This is word for word what my source told me Lee told them:

"He said he has a friend who knows someone who works for the Bills. He’s been fed info that has hit before. And he said he was told DHop will be a Bill tomorrow. Unless a team poaches him."

My takeaway - take this with a huge grain of salt. We're about four degrees of separation away from the original source. Also that last line is leaving quite a bit of room to be wrong.

So, that would lead me to believe we have a deal on the table, pending acceptance from AZ.  

AZ willing to accept unless someone comes to them with a better offer before the draft starts up. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

FWIW this guy is the Canisius WR Coach and previously said (in March) that Bills were not in on Hopkins

So it looks like “insiders” from Buffalo, KC, and Baltimore are all saying Hopkins is signing with their respective teams.  How does that happen 🤔

49 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Heeeey... ECB, C Lee B. There has to be a connection 😎

The connection is a creative imagination and the fact that they all crave attention.  

2 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

So it looks like “insiders” from Buffalo, KC, and Baltimore are all saying Hopkins is signing with their respective teams.  How does that happen 🤔

The connection is a creative imagination and the fact that they all crave attention.  

You for sure are the fella who goes around telling little kids Santa doesn't exist.

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Thanks for sharing!

DHop randomly going out of his way to heap praises on the Bills unprompted is really interesting

• Agree 1