Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

1 minute ago, mikemac2001 said:

There twitter just seemed like repost and then they had another deal like this about lamer to 49ers 

Thanks. That is not the most substantial basis to confidently assert anything if that is the kind of outfit they are.

8 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Was doing the same. They have 20k followers, so it’s not a complete nobody. Time will tell I guess. 

Still seems unlikely to me that they’d pay for OBJ, then DHop, then Lemar. Then again we have no space either. 

Fairly certain it is from this Baltimore Podcaster

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I’m not sure of their credibility. Pac-man’s “source” is DHop and Bills, Chiefs were mentioned. Not Ravens. Guess we’ll see

Pac-man literally cited the Ravens, and its where the term "skrong" originated when he used that (implying strong) term regarding the possibility of him becoming a Raven.  

So how can you say "Not Ravens." when Pac-man has specifically stated the Ravens are a strong contender for Hopkins? 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Which could be the same wording for any of 31 other teams, though:  "Bills trade for Hopkins may be close as terms, "figure out draft compensation and money"

Very true.  Search and replace with any NFL team name but the Cardinals.  Total click-bait.....

10 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

especially since Lamar hasn’t been extended yet…unless it’s a formality

Or....hear me out.....

Their investment in WR are for one of two reasons. 

1. Entice Lamar to sign the tag to play with a real WR corp. 

2. This is where we all put on our tinfoil hats....They are prepping for life after Lamar, and know they need weapons to support a young QB. Lamar may sign his tender, but Baltimore may not extend, or they could even tag, extend, and trade. Flip those picks into QB, OL, and defense. 

8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Pac-man literally cited the Ravens, and its where the term "skrong" originated when he used that (implying strong) term regarding the possibility of him becoming a Raven.  

So how can you say "Not Ravens." when Pac-man has specifically stated the Ravens are a strong contender for Hopkins? 

in the clip from today, he said Bills or Chiefs

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Ravens probably overpaying knowing they can't get Lamar back without doing so. They probably see OBJ and Hopkins as short term commitments just to get Lamar on the hook for the next 5 years 

Thought you said he was going to Chiefs or Jets?

2 hours ago, sven233 said:

I know it works out pretty well value wise for the Cards (3rd round) for us to drop from 27 to 34 for Nuk, but man......that seems like too much of a dream scenario for us.  To get a top 10 WR without giving up an early round pick would be amazing.  Even if it costs us an additional late rounder this year or next, who cares.  To think you could come out of this draft with Hopkins and still be able to draft Campbell (or whoever your choice is at LB) at a better value in the 2nd round and still have another 2nd round pick for a OL or DT seems insane.  But if it's on the table, I just don't see why we wouldn't do something like that.  The money can be figured out even if they don't help with the contract.

With all the smoke around this it's going to be pretty disappointing when it doesn't happen!  HA!

It really would be amazing- especially if AZ took on a good portion of the cap hit

• Agree 1