Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Huh?

You make pronouncements like the Ravens without explanation. It's needlessly confusing. Are you making a declarative affirmation or speculating? If the former, what is the basis? If the latter, something along the lines of "I think he might end up with Baltimore" clarifies the nature of the assertion. I answered "Rosebud" to one of your prior brief statements as an allusion to the enigmatic ending to Citizen Kane. 

1 hour ago, mrags said:

You’re saying you’d want to move back  twice instead of giving them a 3rd? Idk. I think I’d rather just give them the 3rd. You could always move back with the 1st and gain a 3rd or 4th and still keep your current 3rd. 

wouldn’t be against it though I guess. 

Yes- I’d rather still have a pick (even if a few selections back) than to give one up. We have holes to fill, and I’d like to keep as many picks as possible.

to be honest, I’d consider moving back from 34 a little bit as well depending how round 1 goes. Anything at or before 44 (Atlanta). Candidates that make sense are Raiders at 38, Saints at 40, Packers at 42, and Atlanta at 44. We could potentially still get a premier LB or OL player at any of those spots and snag a 3rd or 4th rounder as well.

34 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

I’ve figured it would be KC all along. Lost JuJu, etc and KC is a better run franchise. Meanwhile, beane will sit on his hands and let them win another SB all because he won’t be willing to give up a 3rd rounder in a crappy draft. Can’t wait until we waste a pick on Bryan Bresee and then draft another Bernard in the 3rd round with the pick he won’t give up. We are in a SB window and Beane doesn’t act like it. 

say it ain't so, Beav

48 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Not being able to make the massive salary work with our almost entirely filled cap does not equal "sit on his hands".  Classic short-sighted NFL fan commentary. As if you or I EVER have any idea how hard they try to make certain things happen.

Nonsense, teams make the cap work all the time. That is not a short-sighted NFL fan response. Here's a winning organization response, find a way to make it work.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, gordong said:

seems like the deal is close to done with Ravens

You're the second person to chime in with this idea. Where are you hearing this? On what basis are you making this assertion? I'm not questioning your veracity, but I don't think asking for your source is too much to expect.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

You're the second person to chime in with this idea. Where are you hearing this? On what basis are you making this assertion? I'm not questioning your veracity, but I don't think asking for your source is too much to expect.

I saw it here.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

Thank you. I went over to their website. Too busy for me.

I've no idea how credible these folks are. Perhaps others with better knowledge can comment.

I’m not sure of their credibility. Pac-man’s “source” is DHop and Bills, Chiefs were mentioned. Not Ravens. Guess we’ll see

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

I've no idea how credible these folks are. Perhaps others with better knowledge can comment.

Was doing the same. They have 20k followers, so it’s not a complete nobody. Time will tell I guess. 

Still seems unlikely to me that they’d pay for OBJ, then DHop, then Lemar. Then again we have no space either. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TOboy said:

Was doing the same. They have 20k followers, so it’s not a complete nobody. Time will tell I guess. 

Still seems unlikely to me that they’d pay for OBJ, then DHop, then Lemar. Then again we have no space either. 

especially since Lamar hasn’t been extended yet…unless it’s a formality

3 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

There twitter just seemed like repost and then they had another deal like this about lamer to 49ers 

• Like (+1) 1