NFL Week # 16 - Around the NFL - Post about games other than the Bills - Note: Seattle KC thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

Mckorkle is god awful. like how the hell did he make the pro bowl last year 

It depends on how you look at it.

McKorkle is one of the best QB’s in the world.  Look at how many pee wee, HS, collegiate and pro QB’s there are in the world…probably 10,000?  McCorkle is top 32 of the 10,000 QB’s in the entire world.

That means he’s extremely good…he’s super elite.

Don't understand the "we'll take care of it ourselves" thinking. What if we don't? Cincy is clearly a good team and we are on the road.

Had the Pats won, it would have all but guaranteed us the #2 seed and 2 home playoff games because we would be 2 games clear of Cincy. Now, if we lose next week, we drop from #1 to #3 (which is what happened last year) and are looking at a road game in Cincy or Arrowhead in the 2nd round.

The game on Monday night is one of the biggest regular season games in Bills history imo

Another year where FilthyBeast is wrong again. Miami is not a superbowl contender. They will barely make the playoffs if they do at all. Mac Jones is not MVP candidate and Pats will likely miss playoffs. Poor guy. Tries so hard to troll but in the end he is wrong every time. 

I thought ball had to hit inside the pylon? For Mahomes it can hit outside I guess. 

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, nkreed said:

Forward progress sropped the last play. That's a BS fumble determination.

It was within a second of forward progress being stopped.  

I think it was the right call.

Look at bills vs Ravens when our TE got held in the air and striped to end the game 

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Another year where FilthyBeast is wrong again. Miami is not a superbowl contender. They will barely make the playoffs if they do at all. Mac Jones is not MVP candidate and Pats will likely miss playoffs. Poor guy. Tries so hard to troll but in the end he is wrong every time. 

I thought ball had to hit inside the pylon? For Mahomes it can hit outside I guess. 

Yeah though had to hit inside pylon as well didn’t mention on replays about that 

They should have blown that play dead!

If they are going to continue plays with guys hanging on the QB's legs, someone is going to get killed.

Or at least get a leg broken in 2.

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Allen was doing his best to catch up today

Josh Allen and Matt Ryan lead the damned league with 13 INTs each this year! 

Not good!

But at least that's in 15 games.  11 since week 8 ???

10 minutes ago, WideNine said:

He does not have a throw, but apparently he can be thrown over the goal line.

Yeah I saw that. What’s been going on lately where the rules are being completely ignored by the refs and announcers?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.