Today's games/Appreciation

JMM

After watching the games today. Wow. So much mediocrity, poor play, poor coaching,  you name it. Sometimes I think we really don't totally appreciate what we have. I include myself in that remark. We have an amazing qb, surrounded by a really good team, and yes, coached WELL. We are in an elite level, with only KC, Philly, and perhaps Niners and Cinci. The drop-off after that is staggering. Doesn't mean we are going to win it all, might not even beat the Bears next week. But, boy we are LUCKY to have this team and organization at present. Enjoy!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 3

After watching multiple games it’s easy to say, “thank God we have Josh Allen!”  A lot of garbage play today - Herbert looked blah, Brady is washed up, Mac Jones and Wilson lol, mahomes should have lost to Houston.

only guy I was impressed with was Jax guy.

12 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Brilliant strategy by the genius BB to end that game 

Might be the most bizzare ending to a tie game I have ever seen.   Someone should miss the plane ride home after that.

18 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Watching the Pats struggling every week, and doing Billsy things to ruin any chance at winning - been a long time coming.

Feels like Christmas every week they lose in original ways.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, JMM said:

After watching the games today. Wow. So much mediocrity, poor play, poor coaching,  you name it. Sometimes I think we really don't totally appreciate what we have. I include myself in that remark. We have an amazing qb, surrounded by a really good team, and yes, coached WELL. We are in an elite level, with only KC, Philly, and perhaps Niners and Cinci. The drop-off after that is staggering. Doesn't mean we are going to win it all, might not even beat the Bears next week. But, boy we are LUCKY to have this team and organization at present. Enjoy!

There are no teams the Bills can’t beat.

For the “ We’ll never beat a good team playing like we did today” crowd, this weeks games are exhibit # 1

The Patriots made a dynasty out of playing teams close and letting them beat themselves. Including in their Superbowls which usually had a three or four point margin, win or lose.

This is the most balanced team we have ever had, offense, defense and special teams combined.

This coaching staff is very good.

I agree that we are ver lucky to get to enjoy this team…… some just seem unable to.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, GolfandBills said:

Haha...that was more of a player trying to play hero ball...Meyers admitted after the game he did too much and there was no option for that type of lateralling to happen.

3 hours ago, NUT said:

I have to believe that the players took it upon themselves to do that. 

I doubt it.  Unless things have really changed, if you play for NE you don’t free-lance

10 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Haha...that was more of a player trying to play hero ball...Meyers admitted after the game he did too much and there was no option for that type of lateralling to happen.

Well, if that’s true, Times have Really Changed in NE and the guy who said they are not a well coached team may just have something.

6 hours ago, Turbo44 said:

After watching multiple games it’s easy to say, “thank God we have Josh Allen!”  A lot of garbage play today - Herbert looked blah, Brady is washed up, Mac Jones and Wilson lol, mahomes should have lost to Houston.

Tua played very well too.

I hope all the fans who are hard on this coaching staff and team go watch the Chiefs game. Going to overtime against the worst team in the league, and only winning it because of an absolute 1-in-a

-million miracle of a blunder from the other team...

And yet the fans bash our own team relentlessly for winning game after game, against some quality opponents.

I just don't think some Bills fans understand NFL football anymore, and just how razor-thin the margins between the talent levels of these teams are, or how subjective opinions are on coaching decisions or play calling.

I'm just really fed up with how thankless and spoiled some fans are now. It's just disgusting.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Turbo44 said:

Yea watch out on Trevor Lawrence. Boy he is coming. The last month he has been on a tear. Game has slowed down and he is starting to look like the QB people expected.

10 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Absolutely. 

A drought-era Bills team in last night’s situation… down 8 halfway through the 4th quarter?   I’d give it about a 0.5% chance we end up winning that game.

Now with JA17 and this Bills squad, it almost seems like a fait accompli.

Stop using fancy French talk I have a hangover 

4 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I laughed and laughed when I watched that ridiculous ending to the Pats game just because it was so incredibly Billsy and I knew heads were exploding all over New England.  There is no fanbase in the NFL more deserving of Billsy things than the Pats fanbase!

How many rants did I uncork in my living room watching the Drought Era Bills ***** defeat from the jaws of victory for two decades?  Now it's their turn and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of jabronies.

🤣

[EDIT;  Apparently the word snat*h can not be used in a sentence no matter the context on this message board! 😆]

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.