NFL NETWORK GAMES BLACKED OUT??

JMM

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

The reason I switch to satellite 

Some day they’ll get Fios in downtown Buffalo 

Unfortunately, Fios has stopped expanding in a number of areas.  Lancaster has Fios, but not in the part I live in.  I was shocked that Fios wasn't an option.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, streetkings01 said:

Cut cable…….get 5 friends and all chip in for YouTubetv. Supplement YouTube tv with a streaming app and a kodi type movie app. Been doing this for the past 5 years…….with internet I spend about $65-$70 a month.

Apollo TV all you need.

3 hours ago, benderbender said:

That would be fine if you paid the NFL Network directly. You pay Spectrum. They owe you a service. They're just trying to get you off the line. 

A few years ago my cable provider dropped NFLN, and no, my bill did NOT go down. Shocking! I still keep DTV Dish to get NFLN (Sunday Ticket) as it’s still on DTV with dish, while DTV Streaming does not get it. Go figure. And yes, we spend WAY too much for TV.  

3 hours ago, JMM said:

So I called back Spectrum,  and you ready for this? This time the rep says that they are experiencing an "outage" because so many people are currently adding the NFL network. I said then how is the NFL network still on, and showing A football life reruns. She said yes, that is the outage, they are trying to restore the game, no time for when it will be resolved.  Can you believe this?? So I will either add a streamer like YouTube TV or watch on my laptop tonight. But this is about the last straw with these idiots.

SPECTRUM GUY! Dude, Use your spectrum log into nfln

https://www.nfl.com/network/watch 

With pc or whatever link hdmi to your big screen. 

I am 25 miles east of Batavia and cannot get the game on the Rochester local stations.  

I had to sign up for Sling - Blue to get the NFL Network to watch tonight's game on my Roku device.  Cost is $17 , half price special Sling is offering. 

Cut cable years ago, but my RCA Yagi HD antenna won't pick up any Buffalo stations even with a signal booster.  Plus my wife won't let me get on the ice covered roof to turn the antenna. 

Edited by mabden
Accuracy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

So I just checked and the Ravens/Browns game is ON. So...I guess the " outage" is fixed? What a joke. I'm going to just keep watching on YouTube, the picture seems better and the audio quality is MUCH better. Like I said this may have been a blessing in disguise. Been thinking of cutting the cord for awhile . Thanks for all the tips and help!

2 minutes ago, JMM said:

So I just checked and the Ravens/Browns game is ON. So...I guess the " outage" is fixed? What a joke. I'm going to just keep watching on YouTube, the picture seems better and the audio quality is MUCH better. Like I said this may have been a blessing in disguise. Been thinking of cutting the cord for awhile . Thanks for all the tips and help!

Glad you're all squared away. :thumbsup:

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, JMM said:

What the heck is going on? They just took the 1pm game off and put on other programming. I'm in Elmira on Spectrum cable. Does this mean they are going to blackout the Bills game tonight? Why is ANY game blacked out?? Can somebody help me before I have to try to call these idiots? 

Game is on local Buffalo TV. Check your listings.

16 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I'm still on the roof, turning an antenna.  Not having much success. 🙁

11 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The ladder fell down!  Anyone busy? 🙁

11 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Hello? 🥶

🥶🥶Good thing that there wasn't much wind and snow overnight.

image.jpeg.a458f3f22c556efc1d2118ffda3e4608.jpeg

17 hours ago, JMM said:

So I called back Spectrum,  and you ready for this? This time the rep says that they are experiencing an "outage" because so many people are currently adding the NFL network. I said then how is the NFL network still on, and showing A football life reruns. She said yes, that is the outage, they are trying to restore the game, no time for when it will be resolved.  Can you believe this?? So I will either add a streamer like YouTube TV or watch on my laptop tonight. But this is about the last straw with these idiots.

Did you try the app.  When I went on spectrum receiver said nfl not in my package but I can upgrade however I go to the app and can watch it without upgrading.  Hate this company but Mt service for tv n internet is part of my HOA fees so I am ok .   Still have my DTV subscription even though I don’t have dish on new house waiting for a decision on what’s up with NFLST next season.  I prefer DTV a since I am great at synching the radio and tv feed using the dish and my Sirius OTA a receiver.   Last night I was able to synch to directv streamed NFL a net with WGR a feed since it didn’t cut off when game started.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.