Mike white went straight into ambulance after the game.

BuffaloBills1998

54 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I’ve never seen a QB take a beating like that. It was literally aggravated battery what the Bills did to MikeWhite. Pretty messed up of the Jests if u ask me. Seems like the Bills were purposely going for the ribs. 

you should boycott the league 

22 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

They literally sent him out in an ambulance. Hop off my **** 

yeah if it were me I'd own the fact that comparing a football tackle to a felony criminal charge is just a tad overdramatic for a Legal  football play.

You do you.  Peace OUT 

Edited by muppy

1 minute ago, muppy said:

yeah if it were me I'd own the fact that comparing a football tackle to a felony criminal charge is just a tad overdramatic for a football play.

You do you.  Peace OUT 

I literally said I used a bad choice of words. Jesus Christ. You and @Limeaid are relentless ball breakers. Good. Leave me alone. ✌️

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Not dirty, but seems like their strategy was to put him on the ground as much as possible. Why wouldn’t they ? It’s no different than picking on a CB w/ a hamstring issue. They were causing him to throw it away a lot sooner than normally. Guy was seeing ghosts by the end chucking it to the ground 

You can’t tell me Buffalo was not purposely hitting this guy. Why is this idea so frowned upon? I thought this was basic defensive strategy ??

I don't get your point.  They were legal hits on the QB.  Why would the game plan be any different versus anyone else? 

I haven't felt bad for an opposing QB in 25+ years of being a Bills fan.  This reminded me of of Brett Farve in his last NFC championship game vs the Saints.  That was the closest thing I remember to compare the level of violence. It was all clean as well. Not even close to one cheap shot. Just vicious body shots. White followed through on everything, even when a 15 MPH linebacker hit him lack a tackle dummy. He should bet he NYJ QB until somebody dethrones him. He was still making plays while all this was happening. How is Zack Wilson ever supposed to earn the teams respect vs what we just saw?

Edited by KzooMike

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I don't get your point.  They were legal hits on the QB.  Why would the game plan be any different versus anyone else? 

They got pressure consistently (without Von Miller). It was a good showing by the defense. Hopefully it continues. Idk what else to say 

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, UConn James said:

You know, I wonder how much there was a little ‘extra’ put into it as some payback for them injuring Josh’s elbow in the last series of the first game.

Mess with our QB, we’ll mess up yours worse. #F—AroundAndFindOut

Why would there be? Josh’s injury wasn’t due to a dirty hit. 

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

Ya, I think this logic is overplayed. We crushed White on clean hits. As we would do any QB, any game. It just happened to be that we landed about four knockout shots and the dude went Rocky mode. 

15 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

I’m not saying it wasn’t clean. Not saying anything we did today wasn’t clean. But it seemed like to me our guys were gunning for White with extra verve. Clean hits but HARD. It just seemed like a bit of payback. Or like a hockey enforcer who goes after the guy who hurt their star guy — sends a message. 

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

They got pressure consistently (without Von Miller). It was a good showing by the defense. Hopefully it continues. Idk what else to say 

I agree with that. Even Epenesa seemed to be rushing with more technique. Rousseau was a beast and Oliver was good.  Settle and Jones held their own quite nicely for most of the game too.

White showed me he is a QB to be feared, maybe more than any other QB in the division. Some of his throws -in the face of blitzing LB/DL - was a testament to both guts and skill. I will go so blasphemous to say he outplayed JA. Yes, yes, yes he is nowhere near as talented as our beloved JA. I liked his decision making, though. A significant upgrade to Flacco and light years from Wilson. Bills need to be wary….

• Vomit 1

How in the world did his offense let Shaq launch into him like a missile completely unblocked after he was out twice for a rib injury? I recoiled, it was insane to see them let him get hit like that so late. Awesome for us and Shaq though of course. Jets still have a ton of issues, I'm not worried about them at all really

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Nelius said:

How in the world did his offense let Shaq launch into him like a missile completely unblocked after he was out twice for a rib injury? I recoiled, it was insane to see them let him get hit like that so late. Awesome for us and Shaq though of course. Jets still have a ton of issues, I'm not worried about them at all really

The played us tough twice this year; beat us once.  Without that loss, we'd effectively have a 2-game lead on KC.  

1 minute ago, hondo in seattle said:

The played us tough twice this year; beat us once.  Without that loss, we'd effectively have a 2-game lead on KC.  

But are you really worried about them in the sense of letting them into the KC-CIN-BUF tier? Serious division and playoff competition? I'm not. No doubt that they're pesky and may squeak into a Wild Card or two, but I'm not ready to crown them as serious competition as a lot of talking heads were just a few weeks ago.

They may not even make this years playoffs. Seem to have a good deal of discipline issues in addition to their very real QB mess. Next year could be a step back for them for all we know if they don't nail their QB situation. 3 weeks ago might be about as good as it gets for the jets.

9 minutes ago, Nelius said:

But are you really worried about them in the sense of letting them into the KC-CIN-BUF tier? Serious division and playoff competition? I'm not. No doubt that they're pesky and may squeak into a Wild Card or two, but I'm not ready to crown them as serious competition as a lot of talking heads were just a few weeks ago.

They may not even make this years playoffs. Seem to have a good deal of discipline issues in addition to their very real QB mess. Next year could be a step back for them for all we know if they don't nail their QB situation. 3 weeks ago might be about as good as it gets for the jets.

I don't see them being the team that takes the AFCE crown away from us this season or in the foreseeable future.  But I also don't think they're going to give us two W's each year.  Saleh has done a really nice job with that defense.  And these guys play harder than previous Jet squads.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.