Mike white went straight into ambulance after the game.

BuffaloBills1998

18 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/mike-white-injury-update-jets-hospital-bills/x8q8wjhcyetjmzo0nntwbeu1 so is the NFLPA gonna investigate this?? Regardless if Saleh was too scared to keep Flacco as the starter there’s no reason white should’ve been in the game

Thankfully they lost but that was a gutsy performance by Mike White. Respect.

He got punished out there as he took some tough shots. On the play that he was injured on, he was bent in half.

Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I’ve never seen a QB take a beating like that. It was literally aggravated battery what the Bills did to MikeWhite. Pretty messed up of the Jests if u ask me. Seems like the Bills were purposely going for the ribs. 

I disagree, every hit the Bills put on white we’re clean hits. Nothing was dirty from the Bills end. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 12

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I’ve never seen a QB take a beating like that. It was literally aggravated battery what the Bills did to MikeWhite. Pretty messed up of the Jests if u ask me. Seems like the Bills were purposely going for the ribs. 

That is the only legal hit on a QB now.  Can’t go high or low or you get penalized.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 9

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I disagree, every hit the Bills put on white we’re clean hits. Nothing was dirty from the Bills end. 

True, that’s the only place your allowed hit the QB anymore now is the ribs. A very gutsy performance by Mike White, that performance will make him a starter somewhere next year. GOOD FOR HIM!

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Not dirty, but seems like their strategy was to put him on the ground as much as possible. Why wouldn’t they ? It’s no different than picking on a CB w/ a hamstring issue. They were causing him to throw it away a lot sooner than normally. Guy was seeing ghosts by the end chucking it to the ground 

4 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

That is the only legal hit on a QB now.  Can’t go high or low or you get penalized.

You can’t tell me Buffalo was not purposely hitting this guy. Why is this idea so frowned upon? I thought this was basic defensive strategy ??

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Are you only 20 or so?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Actually the midsection is about the only place you’re allowed to hit the QB. If you go low it’s a penalty and if you hit up high near the helmet it’s also a penalty. Those were just textbook hits under the current rules.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Almost like the midsection is the only place you can hit without risking a flag.  

11 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Not dirty, but seems like their strategy was to put him on the ground as much as possible. Why wouldn’t they ? It’s no different than picking on a CB w/ a hamstring issue. They were causing him to throw it away a lot sooner than normally. Guy was seeing ghosts by the end chucking it to the ground 

You can’t tell me Buffalo was not purposely hitting this guy. Why is this idea so frowned upon? I thought this was basic defensive strategy ??

Absolutely, would love to see them do this to every quarterback.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

It’s called football.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Ta111 said:

Actually the midsection is about the only place you’re allowed to hit the QB. If you go low it’s a penalty and if you hit up high near the helmet it’s also a penalty. Those were just textbook hits under the current rules.

Agree, right down to not falling with your weight on top of the QB. Textbook coaching there 

3 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Are you only 20 or so?

If you can’t sack a QB then getting a hard, clean hit is the next best thing. That’s how you rattle a guy and force them to make mistakes. This has been happening since the beginning of the NFL. Did I say Buffalo was going for his knees? No. I said they were hitting him purposely WHICH THEY WERE. Maybe you’re the one who’s 20 and never watched old school defensive football. Gtfoh

• Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Tua's beating on Saturday could be worse, but he's not getting up after the first shot

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.