Mike white went straight into ambulance after the game.

BuffaloBills1998

At least he's not Ray Lucas. Remember when he cried...

1 hour ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Hope Tua watches the highlights. We got pretty good lick on him in the last one & he probably should not have returned.

They hit Herbert tonight and got a roughing call. Only thing is I can think of is "weight of body" on him... Which is kinda BS. BUT, ***** da Phins... They deserved it! 😉 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

5 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Thanks for the clarification. I thought I was watching soccer all afternoon 

It looked like soccer with White playing dead on the turf but then, of course, coming back in a couple plays later.    He took some hits for sure but he clearly has the drama down like a 90's Jim Harbaugh.   Whether he can parlay that into the modest success of Harbaugh remains to be seen.

4 hours ago, Limeaid said:

It is not a metaphor.  It is an exaggeration to strengthen your argument.

My debate teacher taught me that exaggeration was weapon of choice of those weakly armed in battle of wits. 

Wise advice from a master debater.  

Edited by TheWeatherMan

6 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/mike-white-injury-update-jets-hospital-bills/x8q8wjhcyetjmzo0nntwbeu1 so is the NFLPA gonna investigate this?? Regardless if Saleh was too scared to keep Flacco as the starter there’s no reason white should’ve been in the game

I don't think so, unless there was a question about White's neurological status.  The only thing that sparked the Tua investigation is that there's a specific neurological protocol for identifying concussions and protecting players that have them, with an "independent" consultant, and the Tua question was "was it followed?"

4 hours ago, UConn James said:

You know, I wonder how much there was a little ‘extra’ put into it as some payback for them injuring Josh’s elbow in the last series of the first game.

Mess with our QB, we’ll mess up yours worse. #F—AroundAndFindOut

I don't think there was a bit of that.  The hit on Josh's elbow was a clean hit - he was in the act of throwing the ball and our guys are trained to go after the QB's arm in that situation.  It's not like he was down and they were wrenching on his arm or stepping on it or kicking him.

Our D was just trying to play free and physical and show they can be a top unit and get pressure without Von. 

Now Shaq, Shaq had a bone to pick with the Jets, and wracked up a sack, a TFL, and a QB hit.  I wish we could get Shaq to have a bone to pick every week.  Maybe he'll be fired up against Miami, too, since they traded him off to the Texans only a year into the 3 yr contract they signed with him.  When he's fired up, he's a damned good player.

Edited by Beck Water

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I like Mike White a lot. That dude is one tough Mofo and a pretty good player too. He has some limitations to his game, but he is going to have a long career in this league. For a dude that fought for every rep he’s ever gotten, that’s a great thing to see

I think White will have a career like Fitz or Tyrod. Fringe starter with some clear deficiencies that will keep him from being a franchise guy but good enough to bounce around the league as a stop-gap for teams without clear starters. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.