MNF - Bengals @ Browns

EmotionallyUnstable

6 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Bengals have a really good  roster but OL is very vulnerable. Would not be surprised if the Bengals win.

Same with Cleveland, talented roster but for whatever reason can’t put it together consistently. Obviously if Watson is what he was in Houston that will have a dramatic impact. Burrow, Watson and Jackson is going to make for a dynamic division going forward.

Dynamic, and likely fun to watch but..2 out of 3 haven’t done much of anything when in the playoffs. Hoping it will be more fun to watch than the highly touted AFC West. 

7 minutes ago, The Avenger said:

Only 1 puppy? He sucks - we need a guy who can save a whole litter of puppies...

Because they're way overrated?

I think they are a little bit but they did make the SuperBowl last year no?  They went in KC's house and beat them then almost won the SuperBowl.  

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

ESPN seemed to skip our game results half time "under 3 minutes" but managed every other game.

does this frustrate anyone?

I noticed that as well. Doesn’t bother me one bit. Weird thing is that Berman loves Buffalo, so you think it would bother him a bit.

• Like (+1) 1

Man, I thought the AFC was STACKED in the offseason.  I thought the Bengals were on the level of KC, along w/ the Chargers, Colts, Broncos, etc.

We're so much better than most of these teams.  2 obvious caveats:  KC is still rightthere, and 'any given Sunday.'  But we're in a great position right now.

• Agree 5

5 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

ESPN seemed to skip our game results half time "under 3 minutes" but managed every other game.

does this frustrate anyone?

Fastest 3 minutes never covers the Sunday Night game.

If you remember "ESPN NFL Primetime" back in the day, it aired before the Sunday Night game started, so no coverage.

4 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Bengals are in big trouble. No down field passing game, likely to be training by 3 scores, and can’t stop the run. 

It’s a race against the clock, too

So what you are saying is they should just concede and run the football

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

So what you are saying is they should just concede and run the football

Or maybe not just try and keep dumping it to the RBs after unsuccessful rush attempts, creating 3rd and long situations and letting the pass rush tee off on Burrow.

There is nothing doing with that offense. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

I bet the Bengals take a page from Green Bay and ruin the hall for the next quarter and a half only to miss another fg, get stiffed on 4th and inches, but gain 10000 yards rushing!! Moral victories!!

You're getting caught up in the results not the yards!! A couple of poster started to shake upon reading your post. Billz4life being one of them.😂

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JDubya76 said:

I love this game. Browns gonna middle that division

Sure, but what’s the really do for anyone?

There is almost certainly going to be a WC team out of that division. Muddying the waters a bit doesn’t aid the bills in any way. 6 other teams still have to make the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

You're getting caught up in the results not the yards!! A couple of poster started to shake upon reading your post. Billz4life being one of them.😂

It’sa proven strategy!! I mean not to win a game, but yeah PTSD is a thing for some fans who can’t get out of the drought years I know. I shouldn’t have fun at others expense…it’s my trick or treat I guess. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

There is almost certainly going to be a WC team out of that division. Muddying the waters a bit doesn’t aid the bills in any way. 6 other teams still have to make the playoffs. 

Right now it looks like Buffalo, KC, TN, Baltimore, SD, MIA and most likely Cinncy.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Take as many teams out of the running for the #1 seed as possible.  Bengals losing helps that cause. Of course the same amount of teams will make the playoffs in the Conference. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.