NFL Week #6 - Around the NFL - (Thread for NFL games other than the Bills at the Chiefs)

BuffaloBill

Just now, Bills2022 said:

The KC win over Tampa is looking less and less impressive.  We could blow out the Chiefs today.  

Got to take each team at face value; not how they come across in individual games. Otherwise the Chiefs would watch us against the Dolphins and sniff a blow out.

• Agree 1

I think there is a decent chance that there is a huge, monster, gigantic gap between the Bills and every other team in the league. Well see today. 

But I don't remember a time where basically every single team in the league ****ing sucked. Literally no one is good. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Process said:

I think there is a decent chance that there is a huge, monster, gigantic gap between the Bills and every other team in the league. Well see today. 

But I don't remember a time where basically every single team in the league ****ing sucked. Literally no one is good. 

Except the Chiefs.

I honestly think the Chiefs and the Bills are the best two teams in the NFL. Whatever happens tonight won't change my mind on that.

God, some of the games in the 1PM window (where the Bills seldom seem to play these days) are giving me PTSD taking me back to the drought years. As much as I love the Bills, I have no idea how I made it through this crap for 17 years. Trying to win 12-9 is no fun! 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Draconator said:

With how bad Matt Ryan is looking, it is absolutely amazing that he has nearly 200 yards in passing in the half.

A bit like Josh last week. Not that he was playing badly, but still a case of looking up near the half and going... he's got HOW many passing yards?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.