Congratulations to the Miami Dolphins

HappyDays

Funny, yeah, opening the thread to see that banner. 
But I do feel a little bad about laughing since it’s three concussions to two QBs that got them to this point. 
Are you certain we would’ve beaten the Jets with a QB signed off the street if Allen and Keenum went down? (I’d feel pretty good if Matt Barkley could be signed off the Falcons practice squad though)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Funny, yeah, opening the thread to see that banner. 
But I do feel a little bad about laughing since it’s three concussions to two QBs that got them to this point. 
Are you certain we would’ve beaten the Jets with a QB signed off the street if Allen and Keenum went down? (I’d feel pretty good if Matt Barkley could be signed off the Falcons practice squad though)

Feel bad for Tua and Bridgewater, not for that ***** organization that put him back out there or the fans that think that was okay.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Ironically, the 'Phins would have been in far better shape at this point if Tua never played the Cincy game.  They got lucky Buffalo didn't knock him out.  Rather then taking that, they doubled down and paid for it.  Then, thanks to the new protocols put in place by their own actions, Miami lost their backup.

This tickles me...

Man when Tua went down I thought it was over. And we’d be without him against the Bungles. But nope! Our “injury prone” QB toughed it out and we are 3-0!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

Feel bad for Tua and Bridgewater, not for that ***** organization that put him back out there or the fans that think that was okay.

Well, there was that. But if that was Josh he’d be trying his hardest to fake his way back into the game too. I never want to gloat over a team’s misfortune caused by a potentially serious injury. (Brady’s knee injury excepted, of course)

After the Bills lost to the Phins, I had two friends who I haven't spoken to in a while, who are both Dolphins fans, text me that the Dolphins were AFC East leaders (as if they expected to stay there all year). I simply replied to each text with two crying laughing emojis: 😂😂. And said nothing further.

pure. Gold. 

DOC ZINGO said:

I hope when Tua comes back he lights it up and earns MVP to shut up all hate he’s encountered from the media. 
It’s only Karma *****!!

If he continues to play like the first 3 weeks he will absolutely be in the conversation.

The irony is a loss to the Jets actually helps his case for MVP.

Too bad Tua. You just gotta do extra credit when you get back. Phinz won't be losing tomorrow

Edited by AlfaBill
Added comment

6 hours ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Spent some time at Finheaven today. They are a delusional group. Most still believe Tua wasn’t  concussed during our game, the league is out to get them, the owner should sue the NFL for TB getting pulled for the CP today. They are 5x as miserable as this board can be.

yeah thats exactly the vibe I got down in Miami a few weeks ago.  Fins fans were salty and really have an inferiority complex, blame the league for everything, disgruntled.

6 hours ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Spent some time at Finheaven today. They are a delusional group. Most still believe Tua wasn’t  concussed during our game, the league is out to get them, the owner should sue the NFL for TB getting pulled for the CP today. They are 5x as miserable as this board can be.

I was over there too.  What a sad, pathetic bunch.  One week they're talking smack about how we'll have excuses for losing these past two games and how injuries don't matter, the next week they're literally going on rants about conspiracies and things not counting because of injuries.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Sounds like the majority of Floridians

In all fairness to the Dolphins they lost their backup QB who was the starter on the first play of the game (which is some sort of ironic karma for how the Tua situation was handled).

I still think they are going to be a WC team at worst but their division title hopes hang in the balance of Tua being healthy and able to return pretty quick.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.