Matt Araiza accused of rape, served with a lawsuit.

bill8164

Just now, oldmanfan said:

If the DA files charges you suspend him indefinitely or cut him.  Right now they should have Keenum spending C s lot of time holding for Bass.

What I want to know is if the Bills knew if there was an ongoing criminal case

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

I hope the Bills don't come out looking like the ***** Cleveland Browns when this is said and done.

I have faith that the Bills organization will handle it in the best way possible for a thing like this.

I really do mean that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

51 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Gotta cut him…have to

I get the gut reaction, but gut reactions are generally blind reactions. As disgusting as this sounds, we do not know the facts. If someone accused you of vile behavior, I’d want to know what happened before I decided how I felt about you. 

EDIT: If determined he’s in fact guilty of this, he can rot in jail. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

I don’t think it’s a criminal case unless criminal charges are filed.

My apologies an on going criminal investigation.

the Bills statement was not something I would have advised them to say

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I get the gut reaction, but gut reactions are generally blind reactions. As disgusting as this sounds, we do not know the facts. If someone accused you of vile behavior, I’d want to know what happened before I decided how I felt about you. 

Thank you.

1 minute ago, OZBILLS said:

Funny, if this was a different looking RB, the sentiments here would be much different.

Easy cut and move on.

If it were Diggs he’d be cut. She had bruising, bloody clothes, and was a minor under the influence. She did a rape kit the day after.

If he had sex with her that night he’s done.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 6

So sad.

I hope it’s not true for him. But obviously something happened to this young lady. And it seems clearly to have been at Araiza’s house.

But I have two big questions:

1) Why no criminal charges? She went to the police the next day, but no charges and no arrests 10 months later. I would guess the evidence is weak, if there is any (the article raises questions about it). 

2) How could the Bills not know this when he was drafted? It seems very Anti-process. We know much research goes into the draft process, they had to know. Which gives me hope for him, maybe those in the know have determined there is nothing to it? What did they know, and when?

If there is anything to it, he’s gone, if not in jail soon. 

I, like so many here, was excited to see him play—he made us excited to see a punt. Now I’m sad for all involved. It appears there will be no winners in this situation. 

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 1