The Legend of Kiko Alonso returns!

RunTheBall

6 hours ago, julian said:

Dude needed 2 years of therapy after 17 put him on roller skates, imagine having to go home and look your wife in the eyes after that.

She might have gotten pregnant by watching it. Hint: not Kiko’s.

• Haha (+1) 1

My Kiko jersey was a treasured, prized possession. I wore it with pride to each Bills game I attended. One Sunday a friend, @BringBackFergy axed me if he could borrow it and being a trusting sole I said "sure" and gave him the jersey. That's the last time I ever saw it. Later that same fateful Sunday I again saw Ferguson but sans jersey. He was walking kinda funny and had this crooked smile on his face. When I  axed him about my jersey he said he had traded it. I never found out what he got in return & I've never seen my beloved Kiko jersey again.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, julian said:

Dude needed 2 years of therapy after 17 put him on roller skates, imagine having to go home and look your wife in the eyes after that.

So true. Watching that one particular game is so enjoyable due to JA embarrassing the "Legend" so brutally. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Beerball said:

My Kiko jersey was a treasured, prized possession. I wore it with pride to each Bills game I attended. One Sunday a friend, @BringBackFergy axed me if he could borrow it and being a trusting sole I said "sure" and gave him the jersey. That's the last time I ever saw it. Later that same fateful Sunday I again saw Ferguson but sans jersey. He was walking kinda funny and had this crooked smile on his face. When I  axed him about my jersey he said he had traded it. I never found out what he got in return & I've never seen my beloved Kiko jersey again.

You should ask this guy where he got his from. The subterfuge on the back suggests he may be trying to hide something... seems suspicious.

picture.jpg

• Haha (+1) 5

for me he ceased to be a legend after I witnessed what a cheap shot artist he could be on the football field. Actions speak louder than words. Legendary high draft pick who made the way here for Shady McCoy. I dont hate the guy I have zero interest in seeing his brand of football again though that is a Fact.

• Like (+1) 3

On 8/4/2022 at 5:03 PM, Success said:

I remember feeling like he could put us over the top.

It's amazing the mental gymnastics you go through when you have no QB, your team is mediocre and you want to believe in anything.

Nuh uh! We weren't mediocre, it was the media that just wasn't giving us the respect we rightfully deserve but didn't earn!

Trust me, THIS year is gonna be our year. Just you wait until Brian Brohm gets on the field, he'll show ESPN! 😤

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.