Buffalo Sabres and NHL 2022-2023

SDS

Just like how all sports Ebb and flow… The tide is turning in the Sabres favor

This team is absolutely stacked with amazing young talent… And not heartless talent… Guys with chips on their shoulders who skate hard

Tage , cozens, tuch, skinny , girginson, Quinn, Dahlin, Samuelson, okposo , mitts, olofson, petreka

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, eball said:

Tage is a legit star. Unreal. And UPL starting to look like the real deal also. 

Yup.  UPL allowed 4 goals, but those 2 Ovie shots were unreal and that Dowd one was a defensive breakdown.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  UPL allowed 4 goals, but those 2 Ovie shots were unreal and that Dowd one was a defensive breakdown.

That Dowd goal was completely on UPL, horrible rebound control on a low angle shot.  I'm not there on him yet, but he's certainly cut back on those types of garbage goals.  There's definitely potential now to move forward beyond this year.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, shrader said:

That Dowd goal was completely on UPL, horrible rebound control on a low angle shot.  I'm not there on him yet, but he's certainly cut back on those types of garbage goals.  There's definitely potential now to move forward beyond this year.

Exactly UPL looks to be a serviceable NHL goalie at the very least, whether he can handle playing 40 plus or more games a season is still in the air. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/31/2022 at 5:02 PM, Simon said:

No dammit, I will not watch.... <crosses arms and affects pouting face>

I understand how you feel but I gotta tell you, you are missing watching a legitimate superstar in Tage Thompson. The kid is incredible.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, shrader said:

1 hour ago, The Jokeman said:

Exactly UPL looks to be a serviceable NHL goalie at the very least, whether he can handle playing 40 plus or more games a season is still in the air. 

His last few games UPL has been making the kind of saves this team has lacked since Ryan Miller left.  If he has turned the corner and continues to gain confidence this season may turn out better than anyone expected.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.