Buffalo Sabres and NHL 2022-2023

SDS

44 minutes ago, eball said:

If this team just had a goaltender…

That would certainly help some, but in the intermission on TNT last night they mentioned the Sabres are dead last in the league in number of dangerous scoring chances given to the opposition.  Improve in goal and cut down those chances and this team is going places.

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

That would certainly help some, but in the intermission on TNT last night they mentioned the Sabres are dead last in the league in number of dangerous scoring chances given to the opposition.  Improve in goal and cut down those chances and this team is going places.

Yes, the young defense does need to tighten things up, I agree.

2 hours ago, eball said:

Yes, the young defense does need to tighten things up, I agree.

I think we can all see that the defense is just young and will eventually tighten up.  You’re right.  It’s the goalies.  9-2 was enough to be confident in Ukka Puka Sambuca holding it……. but barely.

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sabres are the top scoring team in the entire league but are still languishing near the bottom of the standings. Ugh 

That was thanks to the 8-game losing streak, that also corresponded with D Mattias Samuelsson getting injured. There's still 56 games left and they are just 6 points out of a wild card berth.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.