Chad Hall at Ohio State pro day

YoloinOhio

26 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

I see where you're going with this, but Diggs is a bird in the hand. Gels well with Allen/ Buffalo. Will probably be cool with a re-structured deal. Don't mess with the Ju Ju. 

I agree and we are clearly in "win now" mode with the Miller signing, so I don't see anything like this happening.  But it's a fun exercise to consider a shorter sure-fire window now vs. a potentially longer window albeit with the risk of the unknown attached to it.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I really want to hear the overall plan for those who dont want a corner at 25

I know ppl like their shiny new toys but this is not about that.....we have a 17 game schedule and NO starting corner at the moment

If Olave is the pick I would want to sign James Bradberry then draft Gordon, McCreary, Woolen in the 2nd or one of the CBs regarded to go in the 3rd like Taylor-Britt or Alonte Taylor.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Building for the future means noticing top end WR’s are going for mid-tier QB money.   You better keep the refrigerator full.  

We can find corners in Rounds 2 & 3.  How big of a difference do you believe CB25 is over CB57 in the grand scheme of our future?  

It’s all about pass rush.  You need solid corner play, but we’ve been smoked by top offenses with healthy Tre.   We can find solid corner play deeper into the draft than RD1. 

This… plus sean is notorious for developing corners, take one in the second or third and it will be fine 

don’t need it at 25 unless sauce some how falls 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I know ppl like their shiny new toys but this is not about that.....we have a 17 game schedule and NO starting corner at the moment

The thought is that Beane and McDermott might feel they can find and coach talent in rounds 2-7 that is good enough to win with at CB. CB is the one position I have little concern Beane and McDermott will get right. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

The thought is that Beane and McDermott might feel they can find and coach talent in rounds 2-7 that is good enough to win with at CB. CB is the one position I feel Beane and McDermott will figure out. 

This has been my argument for a few seasons now. And it always seems to be reality. McD has a knack for developing corners. Goes all the way back to his Carolina days. It’s the one position that he can find someone raw with good traits and he will turn them into something sooner rather than later. I’d be ok with a corner in 2 only if we take a receiver in 1. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

I agree and we are clearly in "win now" mode with the Miller signing, so I don't see anything like this happening.  But it's a fun exercise to consider a shorter sure-fire window now vs. a potentially longer window albeit with the risk of the unknown attached to it.  

Common denominator....? Josh freaking Allen! The possibilities and options are endless with him at the helm. 

As I recall it wasn't WR position that cost us the KC game. It was our CBs not being able to stop KC in regulation multiple times or overtime once. WR is deep. (Diggs was a 5th, Davis a 4th). We don't have enough CBs on the roster to play & no legit CB2 + Trey may not be ready to start the season. W/ the arms race in the AFC if we don't dramatically improve CB2 our D gets torched. We would have to score 50+ & hope to either get the ball last or win a coin flip in the playoffs. I saw how that turned out in KC & would rather NOT relive it. We are all in this year. So let's get a shut down CB2 & get it done.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This draft is extremely important because now that the WR1 market has gone off the rails, it will be incredibly hard to keep Diggs.

If we draft a WR in the 1st round, it may upset him. If we don't draft a WR in the 1st round, we can address needs at CB but we may get pinched as he may get upset we aren't giving him as much as the top 3 at WR and be short.

If we win the Super Bowl, then all of this is moot. However, if we do not, tough decisions must be made down the road and Diggs has been such a champion of the team that I don't want to see it turn bad. Hope for the best I guess...

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

Good. 

While the knee jerk reaction to the Hill trade and our CB depth is to take a Cornerback at 25, I think all this WR movement tells us that the pick needs to be a Wide Receiver. 

Taking McDuffie, Booth etc at 25 isn’t stopping Tyreek Hill.   We can’t even single cover him with a healthy Tre White.  He’s just not that type of WR… you have to bracket.  

25-30M going rate for elite WR’s now… Draft one and hope Diggs loves Buffalo enough to take a “discount” when the time comes. 

The problem with WR in the 1st (I am not opposed to it). 

* Your 1st Rd pick will be the 3rd or 4th best WR on the field  (Diggs, Knox, Davis, Crowder).

However, your 1st Rd CB will need to be a day one starter and continue to be a starter even when the all-pro returns

Either way our 1st two Rounds will be CB and WR followed by C/G,  Punter, RG. 

• Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, ganesh said:

The problem with WR in the 1st (I am not opposed to it). 

* Your 1st Rd pick will be the 3rd or 4th best WR on the field  (Diggs, Knox, Davis, Crowder).

However, your 1st Rd CB will need to be a day one starter and continue to be a starter even when the all-pro returns

Either way our 1st two Rounds will be CB and WR followed by C/G,  Punter, RG. 

Crowder is here on a one year deal for 2M plus incentives.   He seems like insurance that can still ball out if we don’t find a better option.  

If they draft Olave or Dotson.. our 3-wide is Diggs-Davis-Olave or Diggs-Davis-Dotson. 

If they draft Jameson Williams, Crowder holds it down until Williams can play.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Just curious - what kind of return would we get for trading Stefon Diggs?  Not that I'm a proponent of that, but given the Hill news today it got me thinking about it.  Trade Diggs and, assuming a 1st round pick is part of the deal, draft his replacement, use the other 1st round pick on a CB, another receiver or Breece Hall.  Would set the Bills up for a good 4-5 year run with young cheap playmakers for Allen.  And frees up money to refresh other areas of the team.

this is not a terrible idea and may be in play next year.  Minny did it and nailed a replacement.  

3 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

I see where you're going with this, but Diggs is a bird in the hand. Gels well with Allen/ Buffalo. Will probably be cool with a re-structured deal. Don't mess with the Ju Ju. 

if we can restructure then I dislike the idea somewhat. 

5 hours ago, SCBills said:

Good. 

While the knee jerk reaction to the Hill trade and our CB depth is to take a Cornerback at 25, I think all this WR movement tells us that the pick needs to be a Wide Receiver. 

Taking McDuffie, Booth etc at 25 isn’t stopping Tyreek Hill.   We can’t even single cover him with a healthy Tre White.  He’s just not that type of WR… you have to bracket.  

25-30M going rate for elite WR’s now… Draft one and hope Diggs loves Buffalo enough to take a “discount” when the time comes. 

Great post 

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

Win the SB then worry about trading him.  

I agree with this 100%. Chances of us trading Diggs this season are almost 0%. If anything, if they are unable to lock him up long term before the season starts; you may see him traded next offseason. Assuming Davis has a huge breakout year. Assuming you possibly draft a Diggs replacement with a 1-3rd pick. 

I want Diggs to retire in a Bills Jersey. But if he’s going to demand the kind of paydays that Hill or Adams just hit, then he can go. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, mrags said:

I agree with this 100%. Chances of us trading Diggs this season are almost 0%. If anything, if they are unable to lock him up long term before the season starts; you may see him traded next offseason. Assuming Davis has a huge breakout year. Assuming you possibly draft a Diggs replacement with a 1-3rd pick. 

I want Diggs to retire in a Bills Jersey. But if he’s going to demand the kind of paydays that Hill or Adams just hit, then he can go. 

I would love it if Diggs took something like 3 years 54-63 million dollar extension. With the salary cap going up a lot in the next few years, he might expect a little more. Diggs seems to be big on winning, but still needs to be paid a fair amount he is cool with.

5 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Just curious - what kind of return would we get for trading Stefon Diggs?  Not that I'm a proponent of that, but given the Hill news today it got me thinking about it.  Trade Diggs and, assuming a 1st round pick is part of the deal, draft his replacement, use the other 1st round pick on a CB, another receiver or Breece Hall.  Would set the Bills up for a good 4-5 year run with young cheap playmakers for Allen.  And frees up money to refresh other areas of the team.

I’m seeing a lot of this though process.    The Bills better pay Diggs.

1.  He’s earned it on the field.

2.  He’s been a good soldier and very unselfish.  One of the team leaders.

3. If Beane tries to cut corners with that guy the culture talk takes a hit in that locker room because of Diggs has meant to the organization and Allen’s progression.  Some players have to get paid.  Just like Allen, Hyde and Poyer, Diggs is one of those dudes.  It’s definitely for production reasons, but other factors also come into play that impact team culture.

4.  Beane knows this.

Edited by purple haze
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

I would love it if Diggs took something like 3 years 54-63 million dollar extension. With the salary cap going up a lot in the next few years, he might expect a little more. Diggs seems to be big on winning, but still needs to be paid a fair amount he is cool with.

He’s probably going to be gone at the end of this season. Hopefully after we hoist them Lombardi trophy. But you could see a decent extension at the end of his deal with guaranteed money. This way it doesn’t take effect until his current contract is up. At the same time it buys a little time for the cap to go up. Which I’m 100% sure the owners will be pushing for. The Jerry Joneses of the NFL find it unfair that they are handcuffed by the same cap issues as the poorest teams. Just like everything else in society today, inflation is making things crazy. I completely believe the cap numbers will increase significantly in the near future. 

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

He’s probably going to be gone at the end of this season. Hopefully after we hoist them Lombardi trophy. But you could see a decent extension at the end of his deal with guaranteed money. This way it doesn’t take effect until his current contract is up. At the same time it buys a little time for the cap to go up. Which I’m 100% sure the owners will be pushing for. The Jerry Joneses of the NFL find it unfair that they are handcuffed by the same cap issues as the poorest teams. Just like everything else in society today, inflation is making things crazy. I completely believe the cap numbers will increase significantly in the near future. 

Mrags should… not stay! 😢

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Mrags should… not stay! 😢

Just calling it like I see it. I don’t want it to happen. Like I said, I hope Diggs retires a Bill. He’s been nothing but great in every way since coming here. But if he wants to be paid what the top WRs in the league are making, then I don’t see how it’s possible to keep him. Not with Allen making 40+ a year. Miller, White, Dawkins, And Oliver are not making it easier either. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, mrags said:

Just calling it like I see it. I don’t want it to happen. Like I said, I hope Diggs retires a Bill. He’s been nothing but great in every way since coming here. But if he wants to be paid what the top WRs in the league are making, then I don’t see how it’s possible to keep him. Not with Allen making 40+ a year. Miller, White, Dawkins, And Oliver are not making it easier either. 

I know. 😔

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I know. 😔

This is exactly the reason we should be thinking WR in the first round btw. Going with Williams, Olave, or Dotson would help fill that loss if we were to lose Diggs. All of them could be available at 25. Dotson being the most likely. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, whorlnut said:

The plan?  Take one in the second, third or fourth. Someone like Taylor-Britt, Woolen, McCreary, heck maybe even Gordon will be there.

Ive been saying for a while that it’s lunacy to draft a corner to get over the hump with the chiefs. Now we have to play hill twice regardless. Load up on inexpensive receivers on cheap deals and let them turn into our next offensive star. 

We have Davis for two more years before he wants more money. We will have to extend Diggs to keep him here. The rest are on short deals and are not part of the future except for maybe Knox. 

Crowder?  One year deal…

Howard?  One year deal…

Johnson?  One year deal…

Singletary?  Last year of his rookie deal…

McKenzie?  One year deal with the chance to be two…

Its time to face reality that this teams identity is the passing game. We need to make sure we are looking out for the health of the roster after more than this year.

You know this all works until we see teams just passing down the field nonstop and scoring on us I don’t want to have to outscore a team every single week by four touchdowns in order to win a game and it doesn’t work in the playoffs we are only as good as the worst corner we have on the field

4 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Beane has done a tremendous job keeping the long term window open.  

We have one massive “go for it” investment.  Von Miller.  That’s it.  We even have an out in the contract after Year 3.   

No future draft picks given up.  Nothing.  

If Diggs plays out his career here, or at least his prime, we will replace him with a pick or FA.   As long as Allen is here, and Beane keeps the philosophy he has, our window is open.  

I get why the Chiefs did what they did, but losing Hill for a 1 & 2 plus some mid-late picks only works if they hit on their draft capital. 

Im just interested to see what Mahomes looks like without the most dynamic WR/TE duo of my lifetime. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

You know this all works until we see teams just passing down the field nonstop and scoring on us I don’t want to have to outscore a team every single week by four touchdowns in order to win a game and it doesn’t work in the playoffs we are only as good as the worst corner we have on the field

Except we were the best defense in the league last year and only really lost Wallace, who everyone complains about anyway. Upgraded at every spot on the DL. Jackson comes in to play right away. And you still draft a CB in the 2-3rd round to come in as well. Probably pick up a vet before the draft or at June 1st cuts also. There’s plenty of vets out there now just waiting for the draft to happen to get scooped up. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, SCBills said:

Building for the future means noticing top end WR’s are going for mid-tier QB money.   You better keep the refrigerator full.  

We can find corners in Rounds 2 & 3.  How big of a difference do you believe CB25 is over CB57 in the grand scheme of our future?  

It’s all about pass rush.  You need solid corner play, but we’ve been smoked by top offenses with healthy Tre.   We can find solid corner play deeper into the draft than RD1. 

i keep going back and forth on this. I see absolutely nothing wrong with CB in RD1. If Dane gets injured before Tre bets back our CBs will be a disaster. 

If we draft a CB at 25 hes an instant day 1 starter on this roster. 

Id we draft a WR at 25, with Diggs, Davis and Crowder/McKenzie all ahead of him, how much are we going to actually use this guy this season? Maybe 300 receiving? MAYBE

Thats a lot to invest in a player who could very well contribute little to a season where the Bills are going all-in to win. 

But if Diggs goes down…or Davis..yeh it would be nice to have another weapon to plug in. I dont think there is a wrong answer per se.

I lean towards the everyday starter at CB being picked Rd 1. And drafting a WR in the 2nd round who can be integrated into the offensive juggernaut as the season progresses. 

3 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

i keep going back and forth on this. I see absolutely nothing wrong with CB in RD1. If Dane gets injured before Tre bets back our CBs will be a disaster. 

If we draft a CB at 25 hes an instant day 1 starter on this roster. 

Id we draft a WR at 25, with Diggs, Davis and Crowder/McKenzie all ahead of him, how much are we going to actually use this guy this season? Maybe 300 receiving? MAYBE

Thats a lot to invest in a player who could very well contribute little to a season where the Bills are going all-in to win. 

But if Diggs goes down…or Davis..yeh it would be nice to have another weapon to plug in. I dont think there is a wrong answer per se.

I lean towards the everyday starter at CB being picked Rd 1. And drafting a WR in the 2nd round who can be integrated into the offensive juggernaut as the season progresses. 

I don’t think Crowder and McKenzie would be ahead of certain WR’s.  

And in Jameson Williams case, we get a top 10 talent who were perfectly positioned to absorb the half season he may miss due to our existing WR depth.  

I simply don’t see Booth or Elam types moving the needle in the way a high profile WR would.   McDermott is great with developing the secondary guys, and modern day pass defenses are more predicated upon pressure rate/sacks than they are elite secondary players (See Dolphins/Bills lately)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I don’t think Crowder and McKenzie would be ahead of certain WR’s.  

And in Jameson Williams case, we get a top 10 talent who were perfectly positioned to absorb the half season he may miss due to our existing WR depth.  

I simply don’t see Booth or Elam types moving the needle in the way a high profile WR would.   McDermott is great with developing the secondary guys, and modern day pass defenses are more predicated upon pressure rate/sacks than they are elite secondary players (See Dolphins/Bills lately)

I dont necessarily disagree with you but im having a hard time seeing the production coming from a rookie WR in this offense, barring any major injury at WR

Take last season, Cole Beasley, who was well integrated into this offense had less than 700yds receiving at WR3. 

Do you think a rookie is going to come in and beat out Davis? Maybe, but Davis has earned his shot at WR2 and will likely get it. 

Crowder is a really damn good slot receiver. Hes 100% going to start if hes healthy. 

And we havent even touched on Knox and McKenzie. But this second any WR we draft is going to battling for WR4/WR5 spot on this offense. I think youre being a bit unrealistic if you expect something different (again barring injury). And how much production is there to spread around to your WR4/WR5 to justify a 1st rd pick? 

But again, if we do go WR i get it. Im aware our bread and butter is the passing game. Cant hurt to load up

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

Good. 

After seeing Hills contract, this is what I’m stating to think too. I don’t think we can afford to pay Diggs 30 mil per season and we need leverage/insurance. 

Edited by Tanoros

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Except we were the best defense in the league last year and only really lost Wallace, who everyone complains about anyway. Upgraded at every spot on the DL. Jackson comes in to play right away. And you still draft a CB in the 2-3rd round to come in as well. Probably pick up a vet before the draft or at June 1st cuts also. There’s plenty of vets out there now just waiting for the draft to happen to get scooped up. 

We have no idea what tree is going to look back when he comes back off that injury

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We have no idea what tree is going to look back when he comes back off that injury

That’s correct. But I have a feeling Beane and McDermott have an idea. Or they would have picked up a vet CB already. Even if they were to grab one in rounds 1-3. 

8 hours ago, whorlnut said:

The plan?  Take one in the second, third or fourth. Someone like Taylor-Britt, Woolen, McCreary, heck maybe even Gordon will be there.

Ive been saying for a while that it’s lunacy to draft a corner to get over the hump with the chiefs. Now we have to play hill twice regardless. Load up on inexpensive receivers on cheap deals and let them turn into our next offensive star. 

Its time to face reality that this teams identity is the passing game. We need to make sure we are looking out for the health of the roster after more than this year.

I don't disagree about the need for receivers.   But it's lunacy to say drafting a corner is lunacy.   Today's game, not just in Buffalo, is a passing game.  That's where most of the yards are gained and most of the points are scored.  So we have to be good at both the pass and stopping the pass.   

We didn't lose to the Chiefs because we couldn't score.  We lost because we couldn't stop them from scoring.  

We're a nickel defense.  We need 3 good corners.  Depending on Tre's recovery, it's questionable if we even have one right now.  

8 hours ago, whorlnut said:

No offense, but I can sort of expect a response like this from someone a little longer in the tooth. This isn’t the old days anymore. This is a passing league and we need to make sure we continue to have that as a strength going forward. We have a ton of one year deals on offense and need to develop and build some continuity to make sure this is sustainable...

Not sure why you are taking shots at us older fans.  You should be on your knees, genuflecting in respect for our superior experience and wisdom.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, mrags said:

Diggs is not going anywhere anytime soon I have no idea why you would think that he has two years left on his deal and we’re probably going to give him a new contract before then you don’t take a number one receiver and move him on

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, LEBills said:

you realize we played several weeks including the playoffs last year with Dane Jackson and a player we didn’t feel was worth $4 million/ year starting right?

Poyer and Hyde help a lot in making things easier for cornerbacks in our system. 

And the D wasn’t good enough to hold a lead for 13 seconds.

• Eyeroll 2

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Pretty sure we gave up the least amount of touchdowns as any team last year. Also pretty sure we did it with an undrafted free agent and a 7th round pick played opposite one another since thanksgiving. We aren’t as bad at that position as you think and we don’t NEED to take a corner in the first round. We will draft one at some point and FA isn’t over yet. 

5 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

I don't disagree about the need for receivers.   But it's lunacy to say drafting a corner is lunacy.   Today's game, not just in Buffalo, is a passing game.  That's where most of the yards are gained and most of the points are scored.  So we have to be good at both the pass and stopping the pass.   

We didn't lose to the Chiefs because we couldn't score.  We lost because we couldn't stop them from scoring.  

We're a nickel defense.  We need 3 good corners.  Depending on Tre's recovery, it's questionable if we even have one right now.  

Not sure why you are taking shots at us older fans.  You should be on your knees, genuflecting in respect for our superior experience and wisdom.  

First of all…I meant a first round corner. I think we can and should wait until rounds 2-4. 

Second…I’m an older fan too. But I’m not set in my ways to think defense is still the end all-be all in today’s game. There was a time where it reigned supreme, but in today’s game, top offenses are crushing top defenses at a higher rate. 

9 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Seriously…. They’ve literally been loading up on defense since they’ve got here.… and seem to prioritize tweaking/fixing it every offseason at the expense of the offense… time to get with the times and load up the offensive playmakers and help for Allen(not that I don’t like the Crowder and OJ signings).

I don’t disagree we need to spend draft capital on the offense this year, and would like to see our RD1 pick on a WR if it’s the right fit. 

Although, I’m not sure how you can say they’re prioritizing the defense at the expense of the offense. They’ve been a top 3 offense two seasons straight… the offense hasn’t suffered… they’ve just acquired talent through other avenues. 

At least the way I’m reading what you wrote, you’re suggesting the offense has suffered because of their investment in the defense through the draft. It may not be your intention, but that’s how it seems to be written. 

Edited by JGMcD2

8 hours ago, mrags said:

This is exactly the reason we should be thinking WR in the first round btw. Going with Williams, Olave, or Dotson would help fill that loss if we were to lose Diggs. All of them could be available at 25. Dotson being the most likely. 

Exactly right. If we did lose Diggs, we would be in trouble. Davis might want big money in two years if he continues to ascend too. The point is, the passing game is our identity and we need to do all that we can to make sure that doesn’t go away. 

4 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

And the D wasn’t good enough to hold a lead for 13 seconds.

I just don’t know how to reason with you. It. Was. Coaching. 

• Like (+1) 1

Lamb 1st rounder, Evans 1st rounder, Jefferson 1st rounder, M. Williams 1st round; Chase 1st rounder; Godwin 3rd rounder, Diggs 5th rounder; Hill 5th rounder; Davis 4th rounder; Adams 2nd rounder; Kupp 3rd rounder, Renfrow 5th rounder, D. Johnson undrafted. Obviously there are talented receivers in the first round, but WR tend to be a bit more hit and miss. The best CBs in the league (Ramsey, White, Gilmore, Lattimore, Ward) tend to be 1st rounders, some exceptions are X. Howard 2nd rounder, J.C. Jackson & Kenny Moore who were undrafted.

Therefore I would definitely target a Cornerback.

• Disagree 2

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Remember.  Ej Gaines was good in this system.  We need a vet and a rookie regardless of round we take.  Maybe 2 rookies. 

58 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

I don’t disagree we need to spend draft capital on the offense this year, and would like to see our RD1 pick on a WR if it’s the right fit. 

Although, I’m not sure how you can say they’re prioritizing the defense at the expense of the offense. They’ve been a top 3 offense two seasons straight… the offense hasn’t suffered… they’ve just acquired talent through other avenues. 

At least the way I’m reading what you wrote, you’re suggesting the offense has suffered because of their investment in the defense through the draft. It may not be your intention, but that’s how it seems to be written. 

They were THE TOP defense last year. Good grief. 

33 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

There were certainly several times it suffered last season with piss poor blocking. They’ve still had a very functional offense though all because of Allen…. Don’t get me wrong, I love the move for Miller, but I’d like them to invest more offensively to give their QB some more help instead of consistently trying to fix the defense(defensive line in particular) while Allen has to find a way to will his team to victory as he’s done the past couple years… and while it’s still early, Im struggling to see where they’ve upgraded the offensive line outside of a once good, but now declining Saffold.

Exactly. Without Allen, that offense is mediocre at best. Get him more elite help and take the pressure off. 

Im not really overwhelmed by what they have added this year. They added some nice pieces, sure, but they are all on one year deals. There are no long term solutions. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.