NFC Championship Game: 49ers @ Rams

Simon

13 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Ā 

He plays in a scheme that hides the QB, he has the best schemed run game in the league, and he has pass catchers in Samuel and Kittle that are arguably the best at their position. If the 49ers had an above average QB they would be far and away Super Bowl favorites. That's why they traded the farm for a QB with upside.

agree,

But he is still efficient doing what they ask of him

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

If 9ers pull this out, who would've ever predicted a Bengal/9ers superbowl? Crazy that the bills, kc and greenbay are all outĀ 

Oddsmakers had the Bengals at an o/u of 6.5 wins before the season. Nobody saw this coming. They lost to the Bears at home in week two and got smoked by the Browns, again at home. They have won three very close games. At Tennessee last week, if that ball doesn't pop straight up off of the reciever's hands the Titans probably drive down and kick the game winning FG. I have no idea what to think, but the NFL right now is a league with very little daylight between teams.Ā 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I canā€™t believe one of these teams will be in the SB, and we wonā€™t be there.

Yep I still canā€™t help thinking:

1. Josh would have done a little better than Mahomesā€™s 6-23 and 1 int 2nd half performance and we would have handled cinci pretty easy todayĀ 

2. neither SF nor LA would have been able to keep up with us.

Ā 

coaching is a wonderful thing to have in the NFL

Ā 

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Oddsmakers had the Bengals at an o/u of 6.5 wins before the season. Nobody saw this coming. They lost to the Bears at home in week two and got smoked by the Browns, again at home. They have won three very close games. At Tennessee last week, if that ball doesn't pop straight up off of the reciever's hands the Titans probably drive down and kick the game winning FG. I have no idea what to think, but the NFL right now is a league with very little daylight between teams.Ā 

Told a buddy early in the year, think half this league can beat anybody.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

My man!

Ā 

I texted my buddy earlier about the My Morning Jacket song going to commercial.

Ā 

I just started noticing it recently but apparently its been going on for a while.

It's sounds like my Ipod up in there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Yep I still canā€™t help thinking:

1. Josh would have done a little better than Mahomesā€™s 6-23 and 1 int 2nd half performance and we would have handled cinci pretty easy todayĀ 

2. neither SF nor LA would have been able to keep up with us.

Ā 

coaching is a wonderful thing to have in the NFL

Ā 

Josh and the Bills offense was peaking at the perfect time. We would have scored like 40 points today. I also think our D matches up with everyone else left.Ā Just tough.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.