Good Samaritans Dig for Diggs

ChevyVanMiller

WESTERN NEW YORK ACTION: Stefon Diggs stuck in the snow on Clinton and Bailey in Buffalo. Fortunately a few Buffalonians helped ‘Digg’ him out!!

The city of Good Neighbors comes through again. He might want to store the luxury car until spring and get an AWD SUV or Truck for the winter, though.

A5EAF789-0D79-4719-A272-F9516948615F.jpeg

3D5800B4-1149-4AA4-B8DF-4AACBA62165D.jpeg

Edited by ChevyVanMiller
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

Can you imagine being in that guy’s shoes? My first thought might have been, “Awwww, darn, some rich prick got stuck in the snow.” Then when my better self kicked in, I’d have said, “Okay, I should probably go help that guy out.” Imagine realizing it’s Diggs when you get out to help. Not your typical drive into work, for sure. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

i also have a car with performance tires (a much much cheaper car of course lol) and i totally wouldve gone for it in that little amount of snow too.  so im gonna defend the guy before the 'why is he driving that' posts start coming in 😄

I remember driving my 1994 Trans Am home from a Toronto dealership in a snowstorm on the GoodYear Gatorbacks ;)

2 Days later I was stuck in the parking lot at work after another sudden storm ;)

I bought a 1978 Impala 305 V8 for $800. the next day :)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Southtown Tommy said:

He needs a winter beater, e.g., '76 Monte Carlo.

Pontiac Sunfire.  Or Sunflower, as it was derisively nicknamed.

In the late 70s I had a number of gearhead friends who would put their good muscle cars in storage, and buy 'winter iron'.  Put a couple of those next to one another on a less traveled street, and they would hold 'Winter Iron Nationals'.  Usually sliding and banging off each other as they went. 😁

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Pontiac Sunfire.  Or Sunflower, as it was derisively nicknamed.

In the late 70s I had a number of gearhead friends who would put their good muscle cars in storage, and buy 'winter iron'.  Put a couple of those next to one another on a less traveled street, and they would hold 'Winter Iron Nationals'.  Usually sliding and banging off each other as they went. 😁

I have graduated up over the years my winter beater is nicer than some peoples dailies ;)

If I had his money, I'd drive a barely street legal wannabe rally car in the Buffalo winters.  If the roads weren't plowed I could see a pickup or suv with more ground clearance being the move.  Not going to mention any vehicle brands as to avoid all the herp derp fanboy sass.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.