Week 16 Bills Covid List - Players and Coaches

Hapless Bills Fan

9 hours ago, All I Need is Hope said:

Appreciate you laying out the timeline and his "reasons" for missing so much time.  I agree completely that he's checked out, but still gets is paycheck.  I wonder how he's perceived in the locker room and by the coaching staff?  Cutting him would send a strong message.

Strong message of: we are not very smart. With the Covid mess you need as many skilled able bodies as necessary. If Harry and Ed happened to get injured / got Covid .. does Star help us more than A street free agent. Same for those who want to cut Cole .. Isaiah Hodgins / Proehl may or may not have a future with the Bills but there is a reason Cole is a starter and they are practice squad

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea I’m confused why fans continue to defend this guy…. Highway robbery from McBeane… but for some odd reason some still feel the need to defend the signing and him as a player. Football is clearly secondary to him in all phases of his life. 

His defenders are fewer and fewer.  

Cam Lewis, who was just added yesterday, is still on the list.

So apparently is Cody Ford, who was added to the list on 12/24, same day as Gabe Davis.

No word about Quintin Morris, who went on the Practice Squad Covid list 12/22.

Ford and Morris would appear eligible to come off if "symptoms resolving" and no fever for 24 hrs with no drugs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Cam Lewis, who was just added yesterday, is still on the list.

So apparently is Cody Ford, who was added to the list on 12/24, same day as Gabe Davis.

No word about Quintin Morris, who went on the Practice Squad Covid list 12/22.

Ford and Morris would appear eligible to come off if "symptoms resolving" and no fever for 24 hrs with no drugs.

Logical conclusion would be that Ford is under the weather, or still was yesterday.

14 hours ago, All I Need is Hope said:

Appreciate you laying out the timeline and his "reasons" for missing so much time.  I agree completely that he's checked out, but still gets is paycheck.  I wonder how he's perceived in the locker room and by the coaching staff?  Cutting him would send a strong message.

We don't know what we don't know.  Robin Williams has a quote that oftentimes gets around.  It goes something like, "everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.  Be kind!"

I'm going to trust management on this.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I feel like outside whatever personal issue he has and covid, he could have put forth better effort to be available.  Everyone else on the team has.

You admit you dont know what his personal issue was then then state he should put forth a better effort.  What a judgemental person you are.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

You admit you dont know what his personal issue was then then state he should put forth a better effort.  What a judgemental person you are.

Of course I don't.  Nobody except people around him know.  I also said "outside of that issue and covid"

Edited by Scott7975
  • Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Cody Ford and Cam Lewis off the list.  Quintin Morris also off the list.

Sad news for those who kept wanting to see RB Antonio Williams, he's been released. 

I wonder if that means we'll soon see some PS signings at OL and DB

Bills finally got sick of fans calling into WGR demanding they play a PS RB and decided to cut him.  

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Cam Lewis went on the list 12/27 so I kind of don't understand that.  Vaccinated and asymptomatic and 2 negative tests I guess?

Cody Ford went on the list 12/24 so he's had 6 days on the list.

That's probably what happened with Lewis... two negative tests. Assuming he's vaccinated and asymptomatic, he could have been detected through random testing and may already have been recovering for a few days before detection?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

Here in Rochester it's spreading like wildfire.  Double vaxed and now have it.  It would really blow if the season came down to Josh missing a game.

Like Kirk Cousins is about to?

https://www.nfl.com/news/vikings-qb-kirk-cousins-headed-to-reserve-covid-19-list-out-sunday-vs-packers

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.