12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

So far from reading other boards in the division this year. 

MIA - hates McD. Calls him egotistical and not good. Hates Allen also calls him an ####### and a major ego and classless player. Along with the standard not accurate crap. 

NE - hates McD thinks he is a classless and egotistical coach (so funny coming from those that kneel at the BB alter). But do think Allen is a good QB but is inconsistent and can be easily rattled. 

JETS - Hate Everything about everything. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, tom444 said:

Relax, people are allowed to have opinions. 

Why does there always seem to be a couple posters that think they are being witty and edgy by trolling an otherwise enjoyable and knowledgeable fan forum.  Nobody finds you funny.  Nobody is impressed with your wit or contrarian views.  Nobody wants you here.  There is nothing to be proud of in annoying people on a forum.  Go away.

• Like (+1) 1

Yesterday was glorious. 

But if I want to have a cup of coffee in negative-town, there is no way that the Pats should have been that close in the 4th.  If Jackson can pull down that INT, there is a chance he takes it in for a score, and we would have been losing that game w/ just a few minutes to go.

As amazing as the O was yesterday, we still left quite a few points on the board.  I don't want to be one of those spoiled fans saying "we should have won by more" - but we should have won by more.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Success said:

Yesterday was glorious. 

But if I want to have a cup of coffee in negative-town, there is no way that the Pats should have been that close in the 4th.  If Jackson can pull down that INT, there is a chance he takes it in for a score, and we would have been losing that game w/ just a few minutes to go.

As amazing as the O was yesterday, we still left quite a few points on the board.  I don't want to be one of those spoiled fans saying "we should have won by more" - but we should have won by more.

Great win, but... The but is that we are better than that. The Pats had no business being in it down to the final minutes. We had zero punts, zero turnovers. NE had 2 turnovers, 3 punts. NE was 1-10 on 3rd downs. The difference between this coming down to the end and being a blow out was two things. Both that need to be fixed for a long playoff run. 1) Red zone - got some td's at least but still struggling once getting to the NE 10 yd line multiple times 2) 4th Down D - NE converted 5 of 6 4th downs to keep drives alive. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, tom444 said:

Who are any of us? Football fans with opinions. 

Nah, you're a jealous troll.  Hey I get it. I was jealous of Brady & Manning in their heyday when the Bills were throwing Orton and Edmunds and a bunch of other random QB's out there. But now the Bills got a guy who is ELITE AND is still getting better!  Allen hasn't come close to reaching his optimum playing level yet.  You have years and years of misery ahead of you.

2 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Why does there always seem to be a couple posters that think they are being witty and edgy by trolling an otherwise enjoyable and knowledgeable fan forum.  Nobody finds you funny.  Nobody is impressed with your wit or contrarian views.  Nobody wants you here.  There is nothing to be proud of in annoying people on a forum.  Go away.

I love to drink in their tears of misery.   How unhappy they must truly be to join the opponent's forum and try to somehow decrease the level of happiness Bills fans feel after watching Josh Allen billy club their hopeless team.   I thrive on their unhappiness and it makes me beam with glee.   No punts! 😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, tom444 said:

As time goes on you may, may, learn what a big game is?

But is he smart enough to win 7 SBs?

We'll see what happens when/if he gets to the big stage. 

So you're a sore loser. 

Sorry, folks.. I visited his profile while punching out a huge post-holiday fart and accidentally banned this poster for life. 
Please forgive me. I won’t drink anymore eggnog this year..😷

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ngbills said:

Great win, but... The but is that we are better than that. The Pats had no business being in it down to the final minutes. We had zero punts, zero turnovers. NE had 2 turnovers, 3 punts. NE was 1-10 on 3rd downs. The difference between this coming down to the end and being a blow out was two things. Both that need to be fixed for a long playoff run. 1) Red zone - got some td's at least but still struggling once getting to the NE 10 yd line multiple times 2) 4th Down D - NE converted 5 of 6 4th downs to keep drives alive. 

Agreed, not asking for perfection but if 2 EASY catches were made then we are talking about embarrassing the Pats at home. 

I know the prevailing sentiment is "act like we've been there before" but I just have to bump this thread and keep it alive.  This was honestly the most satisfying win I can recall since the 90's Bills.  I live 20 minutes from Foxboro and most of my close friends, apart from my hometown Buffalo buddies, are Pats fans.   Last years December beatdown in Foxboro, while enjoyable, felt somewhat empty because of no fans, Cam Newton, Covid related excuses from Pats fans etc.

Once the afterglow of Sunday's game had dissipated and the family was asleep, I poured many glasses of bourbon, and rewatched the entire broadcast version on NFL gamepass.  At the same time, I queued up the Bills/Pats gameday thread on the Patsfans message board so that I could bask in long overdue misery of that fanbase.  Is that wrong of me to do?

Two days later, I can't help but binge on clips of Good Morning Football, Colin Cowherd, Skip Bayless, etc all gushing over the dominant performance put on by Josh Allen and the Bills.  Listen, I totally get that there are 2 must-win games left for the Bills and the last thing I want is them losing focus on the Falcons, but they are the team that has to prepare and we are the fans.  Is anyone else still just savoring what happened on Sunday?

Just seen a tweet that the Bills are the first team to win games in  back to back seasons at Foxboro since the 2005-2006 Colts

And Josh has more 300 yd 3TD no Int games in the last 2 years than any other QB at 6 games I think Mahomee has 5

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.