The perfect gift for Bill Belichick

BillsFan619

2 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

At the bold, yes and also the offense because it was the offense that put up those points the bills were trying to overcome..(both sides did their job) And you just got done saying it's not about "what' ifs" now you are using "what ifs" !?!? Yes because BB is the coach that has gone through this many times and won championships and division titles in these same scenarios (offense driving to score) also that's why you play the whole 60 minutes of the game, case in point. last year in their first meeting. Cam Newton and the Pats were about score late in the 4th to win the game, but fumbled the ball back to buffalo.  My point, you never know what could happen. 

its not about what ifs. Its about the claim that your offense did enough. They did a very small amount.

I'd say the same about the Bills-Pats game last year. The offense did not do enough to win. They required a stop by our defense to at the very least avoid OT. I would not pretend the offense kept that game out of reach for the Pats.

• Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

its not about what ifs. Its about the claim that your offense did enough. They did a very small amount.

I'd say the same about the Bills-Pats game last year. The offense did not do enough to win. They required a stop by our defense to at the very least avoid OT. I would not pretend the offense kept that game out of reach for the Pats.

That was never my point and i think that was never the posters original point or where ever you got this idea from. They did enough to score more than the Bills. Offense job is to score points, defense job is to stop the other teams from scoring points. That is what took place. You are arguing semantics just cause you do not want to concede the fact how the bills lost the game, or concede anyone's statement on how the bills lost the game if it's not pro-Bills. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

2 hours ago, Casey D said:

Why are they here?  There is more to all this than wins and losses.  There is collegiality and a family type atmosphere.  Do you hang out on a pats board? 

I feel sorry for them.  My prerogative.

Nah, but I've seen posts here from bills fans who share screenshots of comments from another team's message board. Browns and Jets come to mind. Picking out the most obnoxious posts to try and paint a picture of those fans being idiots. There's a lot of that going on here too. Every fan base has them. I personally don't have the interest in reading reactions to another team's performance. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Hardly.

Did you even watch the game, that was no easy win, not by a long shot.  

Ya I did. Can you tell me before that week when you have ever seen a team be successful throwing 3 passes and running the same play over and over.

Thats pretty much required 0 strategy. Thats an easy win.

They beat us with one hand tied behind their back.

Edited by Sharky7337

7 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Ya I did. and running the same play over and over.

Why do you waste my time with a question you already know the answer to, "Can you tell me before that week when you have ever seen a team be successful throwing 3 passes"  It had been something like 40 years since only 3 passes were thrown in an NFL game so you can take your disingenuous, intellectually  dishonest strawman question back to the Pats board.

So it took "no strategy" did it?  Yeah ok.  Then why were all the pundits claiming that Belichek game plan was pure genius.

20 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Ya I did. Can you tell me before that week when you have ever seen a team be successful throwing 3 passes and running the same play over and over.

You think they purposefully avoided going with their "potent" passing attack to their own disadvantage all game?  

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Think you forgot the Pats got beat by Wentz 57 passing yards.  Again you have to be fair

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I wouldn't let him bother you. Like 90% of Pats fans he's probably only been a 'fan' since they win their first Super Bowl

Very true. When they just come on and type things like, “Pats will win easy’” they contribute nothing. While I find any Pats fan posting here somewhat annoying, if they can omit their condescending tone and admit that their franchise is a proven cheater, I can have a discussion with them. Few can do either of those things. 

47 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Think you forgot the Pats got beat by Wentz 57 passing yards.  Again you have to be fair

That's not apples to apples. I said 3 attempts. Not yards.

56 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

You think they purposefully avoided going with their "potent" passing attack to their own disadvantage all game?  

Actually ya its pretty obvious we couldn't stop them. Your telling me they called all those runs by accident?

I mean come on man. You really believe this stuff?

36 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

That's not apples to apples. I said 3 attempts. Not yards.

Actually ya its pretty obvious we couldn't stop them. Your telling me they called all those runs by accident?

I mean come on man. You really believe this stuff?

Clearly, you're very confused.

One arm tied behind their back, your words, would imply they would have run up the score by passing.  Yet they only attempted 3 passes.  Why did they tie one arm behind their back to their own disadvantage?  They could have easily lost that game.

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Clearly, you're very confused.

One arm tied behind their back, your words, would imply they would have run up the score by passing.  Yet they only attempted 3 passes.  Why did they tie one arm behind their back to their own disadvantage?  They could have easily lost that game.

Actually I'm not confused at all.

Beating us with one arm tied behind their back only implies they did it one dimensionally and it was not difficult.

They didnt lose. Their coach was so "stressed" over this "tough" win he had a huge smirk on his face while he did it.

Be a homer all you want and live in denial.

Edited by Sharky7337

1 minute ago, Sharky7337 said:

Actually I'm not confused at all.

Beating us with one arm tied behind their back only implies they did it one dimensionally and it was not difficult.

They didnt lose. Their coach was so "stressed" over this "tough" win he had a huge smirk on his face while he did it.

Be a homer all you want and live in denial.

Except it was difficult as they struggled to move the ball consistently and score points.  Thats why they won a one score game that depended on their defense making a stand at the 5 yard line.  The phrase "one arm tied behind [their] back" quite literally means to succeed despite severe limitations or restrictions.  So other than being wrong on all counts, nice work, Sharty.

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Except it was difficult as they struggled to move the ball consistently and score points.  Thats why they won a one score game that depended on their defense making a stand at the 5 yard line.  The phrase "one arm tied behind [their] back" quite literally means to succeed despite severe limitations or restrictions.  So other than being wrong on all counts, nice work, Sharty.

You make no sense what so ever.

Their limp running back was breaking off 20 yard runs.

You can jump to whatever conclusions you want to about what it means.

Point is they did it limited to only one aspect of the game.  Weirdo

Edited by Sharky7337

15 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

You make no sense what so ever.

Their limp running back was breaking off 20 yard runs.

You can jump to whatever conclusions you want to about what it means.

Point is they did it limited to only one aspect of the game.  Weirdo

That isn't the point you think it is, normie.  Both teams were "limited" in the passing game due to the weather.   This supposed limitation you speak of was actually a huge competitive advantage to the Patriots as the Bills are one of the most pass heavy offenses in the league and have no running game.

The fact of the matter is the Patriots won a one score game that could have easily gone the other way and did so with a competitive advantage due to the weather.

So either way you want to use the term "one hand tied behind their backs" whether to win effortlessly (they didn't) or to win despite severe restrictions/limitations (i.e., competitive advantages) you're using the phrase incorrectly.  Run along now.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I'd say needing a windstorm to take away your opponent's main strength, and still only winning by one score, isn't "easy".

If you want to play fantasy games of non factual, non provable statements that make no sense sure.

We will never know if they needed it or not on that given day.

The jaguars didn't need it. In fact there was like 5 other loses that didn't.

I hope we can win next time.

But I'm not blind to what occurred.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

I'd say only attempting 3 passes is easy.

Except it wasn't?  The Bills had plenty of chances to win, it was a one score game.  The Pats had a single big play which defined the game but it was anything but an easy win.

2 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

Except it wasn't?  The Bills had plenty of chances to win, it was a one score game.  The Pats had a single big play which defined the game but it was anything but an easy win.

So your telling me they only had to make one big play and it wasn't easy? 

Delusional.

5 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

So your telling me they only had to make one big play and it wasn't easy? 

Delusional.

I'm telling you any game where the game ends within one score and the losing team had lots of legitimate chances to win the game isn't an "easy game" for the winning team, but you believe whatever want.  

The Pats didn't come in dominate the Bills.  They won a close game with an admittedly meme worthy gameplan.  That doesn't make it easy.

12 hours ago, Dopey said:

Some people here should look in the mirror before making certain comments. Acting like little brother who MIGHT have grown up enough to beat big brother. So far, big brother beat us this year. Envious of us?!?! 

This is from a Bills fan.

Yah, yur not a Bills fan... even if you think you are, you really aren't ... seriously, you're a twink in the best sense of the word

11 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I don’t think the pats are much better than that panthers team we saw yesterday honestly…against the bills matchup wise at least.  I’d prefer seeing mac jones to cam newton if I’m the bills.  I don’t think either side is playing much better than a fringe playoff team right now so I’d expect a close one.  Pats just had a nice run where every decent team they faced had a massive amount of injuries so they stacked some wins in a row.  

I’m gonna elaborate on this because I got an eye roll 😂 pats are unquestionably significantly better than the panthers overall but a qb that can run hard between the tackles should be an absolute disaster for us matchup wise.  In a lot of ways I’m happy the pats moved on from cam despite mac jones being a much better passer 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Definitely and as you should! 👍

Oh we WILL destroy little brother NE this weekend. The Bills are by far more talented than the Pats and the Bills will serve notice this weekend, barring a complete dismantling of our team by COVID rules. 

It…won’t….be…close…

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Beating him and taking the division away from him coaching in his 800th game.

As if we needed any more motivation. Go Bills. Take what’s yours. Make his 800th game a memorable one like the instant classic “throw the phone” game.

https://www.espn.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4824460/new-england-patriots-bill-belichick-on-cusp-of-coaching-in-his-800th-game

Are you trying to get me banned??? 

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I'm telling you any game where the game ends within one score and the losing team had lots of legitimate chances to win the game isn't an "easy game" for the winning team, but you believe whatever want.  

The Pats didn't come in dominate the Bills.  They won a close game with an admittedly meme worthy gameplan.  That doesn't make it easy.

It was “easy” in the sense that the Bills never made them deviate from their comically simple game plan.  It definitely was not “easy” as in uncompetitive.  BB could have been forced to abandon his strategy but Buffalo couldn’t do it.

I think Bills get this one, but they’re going to have to earn it.  New England doesn’t beat themselves.

2 minutes ago, Billl said:

It was “easy” in the sense that the Bills never made them deviate from their comically simple game plan.  It definitely was not “easy” as in uncompetitive.  BB could have been forced to abandon his strategy but Buffalo couldn’t do it.

I think Bills get this one, but they’re going to have to earn it.  New England doesn’t beat themselves.

Just because the game plan worked has no bearing on whether or not a game is easy (in my opinion).  I can understand what you're saying but that's definitely not what the other poster was trying to say. 

I think the Bills are going to come in angry and win this one too.  I think they're going to win by a good margin too.

• Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Oh we WILL destroy little brother NE this weekend. The Bills are by far more talented than the Pats and the Bills will serve notice this weekend, barring a complete dismantling of our team by COVID rules. 

It…won’t….be…close…

Yes cause they did the samething to all those other teams they lost to right?

1 hour ago, Bruffalo said:

They dominated the line of scrimmage with their sickly gazelle at running back.

Otherwise they would have had to attempt actually passing in the game.

These takes are just so bad. They're not based in reality.

Edited by Sharky7337

1 minute ago, Sharky7337 said:

They dominated the line of scrimmage with their sickly gazelle at running back.

Otherwise they would have had to attempt actually passing in the game.

These takes are just so bad. They're not based in reality.

For all that domination they got to the red zone twice in four quarters and only capitalized once.  So much "domination" 🙄

They didn't attempt a pass because Mac Jones isn't capable of winning a game in the wind.  He would have been detrimental to the team throwing the ball in those conditions, they trusted a sickly gazelle more than Mac Jones. 

The reality is that it's was a much, much closer game than you're making it out to be.  This is troll level ridiculousness, and it's not even clever.

23 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

I feel like there’s a joke that I’m missing. Please help me out and explain. 😜

What I would like to gift to the Master Cheater might be inappropriate at best (resulting in a ban), or possibly admissible in court at worst! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

It won’t be close

8 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Are you called Ghost because you’re going to be like one when your team gets thumped? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.