Daboll a consideration for Jags HC

DallasBillsFan1

Doug Pederson seems like a home run hire to work with Lawrence.  

If not, I would think Daboll makes a lot of sense because they’re basically hiring someone for Trevor.   We can think whatever we want about the offense this year, but if I’m them, I see Josh Allen and rightly or wrongly will attribute some of that development to Daboll.  

• Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Daboll would be a good fit for them from working with and developing a young QB like Lawrence. Maybe the most accomplished on that list in that department. I guess you could argue Bienemy with Mahomes is as accomplished, but hard to separate that from Andy Reid. Something is off with Bienemy or else he’d have been hired by now. Pederson could be ok. How he handled the end of last year in Philly really damaged his credibility among players, but hard to argue with a SB ring. Caldwell is meh to me and McDaniels is a douche after what he did to the Colts (along with being a patriot). Although, I wouldn’t hate getting him out of the division. 

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Daboll would be a good fit for them from working with and developing a young QB like Lawrence. Maybe the most accomplished on that list in that department. I guess you could argue Bienemy with Mahomes is as accomplished, but hard to separate that from Andy Reid. Something is off with Bienemy or else he’d have been hired by now. Pederson could be ok. How he handled the end of last year in Philly really damaged his credibility among players, but hard to argue with a SB ring. Caldwell is meh to me and McDaniels is a douche after what he did to the Colts (along with being a patriot). Although, I wouldn’t hate getting him out of the division. 

How much of the offense is Bienemy?  5% 10%.  How much of what Kc does could a rebuilding team replicate?  Mahomes, Hill and Kelce are unicorn freak shows.  He could be a real genius but those are real questions owners and people hiring would have to wrestle with.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.