Gameday Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Mattymafia said:

Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott should be gone at the end of the season. These guys SUCK. It is insane that you have a CHEAT CODE quarterback and you dont get him any weapons. Get this idiots out of this place.

fixed for you.

Hard lessons learned this season:

1. We have a great QB. We have an elite WR and a couple other very good skill position players on offense. We do not have a single keeper in the backfield or on the O line. Not. A. Single. One. I mean, they're o.k., some of them, but nobody you'd ever build around. 

2. We have (at least with White healthy) elite pass coverage. The secondary is fantastic against the pass. Our LBs can cover like few can. And we have no way to stop a power running team. No. Way. At. All. We are completely defenseless against those offenses. And so if we can't win in a shootout, we can't win.

In other words, a very talented team, but a very unbalanced team. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Going for the 2 point conversion in hindsight was what they should've done. Would've made the game much different.

As soon as we play a solid physical opponent, mcd loses confidence in his offence but says he has full confidence in his offence

Just now, DapperCam said:

It doesn’t work as well when the other team gets a lead. Hopefully the weather won’t be so terrible and we can actually throw and play to our strengths.

They dodged about 10 plays that were there for us to make to be able to win the game that way…it’s hard to say if belichick really has no faith in mac in a game like that and his game plan was genius or there was a bit of luck involved. We caught them with their pants down quite a few times and just shot ourselves in the foot instead lol 

I see a bunch of people blaming coaches in this 1 but I'm putting this loss on the players, on offense dawson Knox had 3 dropped passes and a killer false start penalty, Stefon Diggs dropped TD, Tyler Bass missed a huge FG, Matt brieda fumbles that lead to the damien harris TD run and the horrid Bills defense that allowed run after run and lost to a offense that had 1 pass especially after getting blown out by the Colts they had to come in this 1 with a chip on their shoulders and they got smacked around.

• Like (+1) 1

Ya, the Edmunds experiment is over. He was just ripped to shreds 50 times.

Frazier should’ve never been hired in the first place because he’s known for this. He gots to go..

I can’t even blame Daboll.

Edmunds is the QB of the defense. Well, he looks like a QB when he tries to make a tackle.

This team needs a reboot. None of this is on Josh.

I guess at the end of the day it falls on McD and Beane. They hired these retread idiots.

What the hell were they thinking with Tremaine Edmunds? This kid has absolutely no ball skills, gets stood up on every single play, leaves WIDE open spaces where he’s supposed to be. 

My gut was right. He isn’t a football player.

Edited by Governor

8 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

That throw to knox on third down at end of game after the escape. Amazing. The defender did get a hand on it but obviously I wished knox showed off the physicality and outmuscled it

I for one am sick of Allen making superhero plays that his teammates drop. It has been a problem since his rookie year. Knox has been better this year but he will never lose his inconsistent hands. Three years in this is the player he is. We should have traded for Ertz. He has been terrific for the Cardinals.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.