Gameday Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, HomeTeam said:

Say what you want, but nothing the patriots did impressed me tonight. Such a winnable game.

My only hope is that we can make the playoffs and go on a run. The AFC is wide open this year.

This team does have some issues in the interior lines. Hopefully those can get addressed in the off season.  One thing that I seek solace in is that we have Josh Allen.

I was talking to friends while watching the game and the one thing they commented on was how Allen almost never has time to throw.  The stats that claim he has so many seconds are complete analytics BS.  They simply reflect Allen's ability to extend plays.

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, HappyDays said:

Allen made many plays. He was the only one. I'll give Diggs his sideline catch but that was also a fantastic throw. Literally no one on offense made an exceptional play other than Allen and several of his exceptional plays were dropped.

That throw to knox on third down at end of game after the escape. Amazing. The defender did get a hand on it but obviously I wished knox showed off the physicality and outmuscled it

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Nostradumbass said:

He had a lineman barreling down on him, you think its easy to read and throw under those conditions?

I think a lot of the criticisms are because griese was making some dumb a** comments lol instant pressure forces him out of the pocket and grieses like hEs rEaLlY gOtTa kEep hIs eYeS dOwNfIeLd on multiple occasions haha

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Mine was a couple weeks ago. There is absolutely no excuse not to run Allen once in the red zone. Not once. 

Agree. Or you make it there on Allen’s Arm and very first play is always that Moss over the OG run. No point have I seen ANY of 2021 creativity in the RedZone this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.