Gameday Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

At some point you’ve gotta start winning some close games though…they’ve got the potential to play like a great team but we are definitely not there at the moment and it’s a bit disappointing to say the least 

I agree they need to start winning, but I’ll give them the benefit for right now.

do I want them To win?  Absolutely.  But I’ll stay patient and not throw some of the insane claims others are tossing out

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Hyde and Poyer are pissed.

Basically just said we did enough on D to win

Yep. Everybody. Including all the kool aid drinkers need to watch the ESPN post game interview with Poyer and Hyde. The defense could have been better. But the offense was god awful invisible tonight. NO running game and receivers forgot their hands. 

Edited by Billznut
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Micah Hyde getting pissed off at the press conference now. 

Dude, you blew it.

10 in the box, Hyde the only "deep" guy and that was about 10-12 yards deep. He stupidly pursued the play to the line rather than doing his job, hanging back, and preventing the breakaway run. That's on you. Damn good safety, but poor decisionmaking there. Let them have their 8 yard gain against the wind. They couldn't score without a mistake being made. Your mistake being made.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Cray51 said:

I agree they need to start winning, but I’ll give them the benefit for right now.

do I want them To win?  Absolutely.  But I’ll stay patient and not throw some of the insane claims others are tossing out

Now we got to sweat it out and get in the playoffs though and people are frustrated by that it seems…could we get hot at the right time yea maybe 

• Like (+1) 1

Can we give Knox a pass? He had hand surgery like three weeks ago. The false start was stupid but he was a stud for us in the first half of the season. Daboll should be using him exclusively as a decoy but I doubt he takes any real world situations into account when he's drawing up his "game plans."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

We don’t have a workhorse RB

TE has never been trustworthy 

MLB will never ‘get it’

OLine is poor at best in passpro, unacceptably poor in run blocking

We play in Godforsaken WNY

Never have won a Super Bowl, never will.

Otherwise, it’s all good. smfh

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

4 catches for 51 yards. Led the team in receptions. He dropped one pass that he should have caught. Otherwise he was excellent 

I would not hold that "drop" against him as the wind was moving that ball all over

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BRH said:

He was going to Sanders and the safety made a hell of a play, that’s how I saw it.  He should have gone to Beasley though. 

No. Pass was an incompletion regardless. Best pass was Beasley.  And on the most important play diggs was basically not even in the play. He was not even an option. 

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Sad part is Josh hasn’t been clutch either this year...He hasn’t been able to come back 1 time...

Somethings up with this team. Still have a winning record. Josh Allen makes plays, no one else makes as many, yet you're right - 4th quarter Allen isn't a thing like it was. He brought us to the 20 yrd line but couldn't finish at the end and hasn't brought us back this season. 

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Yep. Everybody. Including all the look aid drinkers need to watch the ESPN post game interview with Poyer and Hyde. The defense could have been better. But the offense was god awful invisible tonight. NO running game and receivers forgot their hands. 

if the DL did not get gashed we would have had rhe ball more. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.