Gameday Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

Looks like Poyer and Hyde had a very animated post-game PC.

They got ticked off at a journalist for asking about getting run-on so badly.

Not sure who asked the question or what he said exactly.

This will end up on Twitter later.

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

We don’t have a workhorse RB

TE has never been trustworthy 

MLB will never ‘get it’

OLine is poor at best in passpro, unacceptably poor in run blocking

We play in Godforsaken WNY

Never have won a Super Bowl, never will.

Otherwise, it’s all good. smfh

All things many complained about this off-season. But McD knows better…

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Micah Hyde getting pissed off at the press conference now. 

Dude, you blew it.

10 in the box, Hyde the only "deep" guy and that was about 10-12 yards deep. He stupidly pursued the play to the line rather than doing his job, hanging back, and preventing the breakaway run. That's on you. Damn good safety, but poor decisionmaking there. Let them have their 8 yard gain against the wind. They couldn't score without a mistake being made. Your mistake being made.

They didn’t have 10 in the box until the second half. They allowed the Pats to run all over them all day long. I blame the coaches as much if not more than the players for their inability to stop the run. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

I agree they need to start winning, but I’ll give them the benefit for right now.

do I want them To win?  Absolutely.  But I’ll stay patient and not throw some of the insane claims others are tossing out

This is year 4, year 3 with the QB and OC. How long you waiting 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Micah Hyde getting pissed off at the press conference now. 

Dude, you blew it.

10 in the box, Hyde the only "deep" guy and that was about 10-12 yards deep. He stupidly pursued the play to the line rather than doing his job, hanging back, and preventing the breakaway run. That's on you. Damn good safety, but poor decisionmaking there. Let them have their 8 yard gain against the wind. They couldn't score without a mistake being made. Your mistake being made.

They didn’t have 10 in the box until well into the second half. 

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He delivered a killer game winning pass and Knox dropped it. Superstar MVP play and Knox ruined it. But we have fans nitpicking his decision making on 4th and 14 with a free rusher coming at him. Allen is so underrated by the fan base. He is consistently THE reason that we move the ball.

I agree with what your saying and he needs another 1st round pick on offence and o line upgrade. However the clutch 4th quarter plays aren't there as much as they were last season aswell. 

Edited by london_bills

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Now we got to sweat it out and get in the playoffs though and people are frustrated by that it seems…could we get hot at the right time yea maybe 

We are likely ending the year on a 4 game winning streak and we will be one of the hottest teams going into the playoffs. It’s a week to week league.  I’m frustrated that we lost, but I’m staying calm Because this team has top of the league potential. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Somethings up with this team. Still have a winning record. Josh Allen makes plays, no one else makes as many, yet you're right - 4th quarter Allen isn't a thing like it was. He brought us to the 20 yrd line but couldn't finish at the end and hasn't brought us back this season. 

daboll sucks at red zone play calling.  they should get in there and have a 4 down mentality. 

2 minutes ago, arcane said:

I don't blame Josh for this loss, I think he played very well given the conditions. I also don't blame him for the last two drives stalling. 

But I get worried when I see that we need 3 drives to win close games, maybe 4 if you count pittsburgh, late in the fourth quarter, and are 0 for 4. 

I get what's going on around him. 

We can't get just one though? 

I think he and the rest of the team are just a little bit weaker mentally than their opponents when their opponents are good enough to keep games close. The team is definitely weaker physically too. None of this is terminal, but it is absolutely killing their season and will keep doing so if they can't summon something.

Maybe we need to consider that with the exception of Diggs EVERYONE else on the Offense around Allen is average (Beasley/Davis) to below average (everyone else).  We don't have big physical WR's that can contest balls in the end zone or block for the running game or quick WR screen throws. We have a TE that is hot & cold in a way that the better TE's in the NFL are not.  Our RB's are a joke. How many times do we have to watch games where BIGGER and FASTER and SHIFTIER RB's then our 3 are on display?

And again Allen led the Bills in rushing and had the longest run. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.