[Vague Title] Patriots

The 9 Isles

1 minute ago, The 9 Isles said:

They are heating up, QB that doesn’t  make many mistakes. D that looks like it’s on a roll. 

This was all too good to be true, Belichick may be winning the division…..again. 

Yup.  Just imagine, the Bills lost to a Urban Meyer coached team today with a bunch of guys out.  What are the Bills gonna look like against the Pats at full strength?  Maybe McD should just focus on excuse making between now and then because he's not very good at getting the team prepared for a game

Just now, Nextmanup said:

They are now only 1/2 game behind us, but I'm not worried about NE, or anyone else in the division.

You should be.

Look at Buffalo's wins this season. They got to 5 wins because they have played garbage teams.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Cocaines a hell of a drug. Who did they beat again ?? The panthers lol

And we lost to the Jags of all teams. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point because who in the Hell thought we'd lose to the Jags!??

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Cocaines a hell of a drug. Who did they beat again ?? The panthers lol

Who did the BILLS just lose to?  A team that has one win in 2 years!!  This team is no longer a Super Bowl contender, and look for the Patriots to take the EAST.  Cody Ford is a BIG BUST.  Good teams destroy teams like the Jaguars.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I wouldn’t call KC a garbage team lol

And, again, the Bills have got to five wins because they played garbage teams. 4 wins...two against crappy Miami times 2, Houston and Washington. Then they beat a KC team that also has a lot of issues.

Edited by Beast

Just now, Beast said:

And, again, the Bills have got to five wins because they played garbage teams. 4 wins...two against crappy Miami times 2, Houston and Washington. Then gbey beat a KC team that also has a lot of issues.

Every team has issues, look today sucked,  everyone including Allen sucked today. But you move on. You don’t dwell, move on to the Jets

13 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Not sure how someone does not overreact to that performance on offense

Its one game.  Missing two starters on OL.  

Probably over looked them a bit.  

We came in with number 1 scoring offense in the NFL…so suddenly one game erases that history?  

Come on, it’s the NFL, every team has weeks like this from time to time.  

To panic and over react is premature.  Let’s see how they bounce back

• Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Every team has issues, look today sucked,  everyone including Allen sucked today. But you move on. You don’t dwell, move on to the Jets

You don't dwell?  I think you absoluteluly do dwell. You don't acknowledge the obvious short comings on the offensive side of the ball and tbey will struggle to be a playoff team.

The Bills couldn't have beat any team in this league today.

Honestly, based on how we've looked the last 2 weeks and especially today...coupled with the Patriots basically being in every game of the year so far...it is not a sure thing that we clinch the division any time soon this season.  We still have to play them twice and we have the Colts, Saints, Bucs left on the schedule as well (not to mention the "games we should win" which is in question after today's puke fest).  I still think the Bills are a playoff team, but based on how defenses are playing us, how bad our O line has been, and the lack of any real balance or rhythm on offense for most of the season, this might be a tight race right through week 18 for the division this year.

6 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

And we lost to the Jags who are a lesser team than the panthers

That’s not how this works that’s not how any of this works

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Patriots have better lines than the Bills and will probably beat us twice and win the division.

And why are you here

Realistically, they probably have to sweep the Bills for the division.  Their overall schedule is significantly more difficult.

But, I wouldn't rule them sweeping the Bills out.  The Bills really need to right this ship, and play like the contender they're supposed to be.  Can they?  I have no idea.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.