Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tua looks good on this first drive.  

Im kind of at the point where I want him to be good enough that they don’t get any off-season thoughts of trading for Watson, although they’d have an absolutely terrible team around Deshaun with his cap hit and the draft picks they’d be giving up. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Tua looks good on this first drive.  

Im kind of at the point where I want him to be good enough that they don’t get any off-season thoughts of trading for Watson, although they’d have an absolutely terrible team around Deshaun with his cap hit and the draft picks they’d be giving up. 

I'd say he is looking accurate and in control of the O, but, man, that pass along the sidelines to Waddle took centuries to get there! I guess we get spoiled watching Josh sling lasers all over the field.

• Agree 2

I’m confused by these London games. What’s the end game for the NFL? European expansion? I knew the guy who was the first commissioner of the North American Soccer League, he once told me it takes three generations of kids playing a sport before it will become mainstream. How many kids play American football in Europe?

1 minute ago, chris heff said:

I’m confused by these London games. What’s the end game for the NFL? European expansion? I knew the guy who was the first commissioner of the North American Soccer League, he once told me it takes three generations of kids playing a sport before it will become mainstream. How many kids play American football in Europe?

In the UK the answer is many more than did when the international series started. 

3 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Poland and Germany have had home grown, semipro leagues for a while.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.