Around the League Week 5

YoloinOhio

And 4th and 7, from the Browns 20!

Take that, analytics! 

Damn, what an impressive drive from Josh Allen West... running it in to close and now going for and making the 2 Pointer.

With 6 minutes to go in Q3! 

Chargers! Crazy good!

Edited by Billsatlastin2018
  • Agree 1

After watching the action so far today, the rankings putting the Bills at number 1 are totally legitimate.  Tonight’s game will obviously determine this ultimately, but there is no team that played today so far that would prove otherwise, win or lose.   

1 minute ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

And 4th and 7, from the Browns 20!

Take that, analytics! 

Staley believes that in most games he has the best player on the field in Justin Herbert & he's going to put the ball in his hands & take his chances, because he believes with Herbert his chances are pretty, pretty, good.

11 minutes ago, Process said:

Chargers just went for it on 4th and 2 for their 20. 

I ****ing live their coach. 

So 4th and 2 on their own 20, they go for it. Convert.

Later in the drive in FG range, 4th and 7, go for it. Convert.

Then they finish with a TD when they were down 14, and go for the 2 point conversion. Get it. 

He's my new favorite coach in the NFL. 

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Nothing certain, but maybe a two-headed tyro at OC vs Chan Gailey and Tua/Brisset vs Fitz had some influence on this?

I don't think it is even fair to blame Tua at this point. He was under centre for their 1 win and out early in week 2 (even though he had looked bad in that game before he went down). 

The double OC thing felt doomed. They fired Chan to try and get Mike LaFleur but he was always more likely to go with Saleh if he got a HC job. 

But also, they won games with defense and special teams last year and both have taken a step back too.

33 minutes ago, Process said:

Chargers just went for it on 4th and 2 for their 20. 

I ****ing live their coach. 

I’m afraid that’s what we better do today. P.S those chargers going to be a problem for a long time sooooo glad Miami didn’t draft him lol 

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't think it is even fair to blame Tua at this point. He was under centre for their 1 win and out early in week 2 (even though he had looked bad in that game before he went down). 

The double OC thing felt doomed. They fired Chan to try and get Mike LaFleur but he was always more likely to go with Saleh if he got a HC job. 

But also, they won games with defense and special teams last year and both have taken a step back too.

I mean you can't really blame him for anything that happens subsequently to his being out. He didn't look great up to that point really though.

16 minutes ago, Justin C said:

I really think there are a clear five teams above everyone else in the AFC- Bills, Chiefs, Chargers, Ravens and Browns. Then you have the default winner of the AFC South. Barring major injury I think that leaves one open Playoff spot.

Chiefs have the toughest remaining schedule of all the AFC contenders.  They could possibly be the odd team out, North will get at least 2, West will get 2, that 7th seed will be a dogfight.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean you can't really blame him for anything that happens subsequently to his being out. He didn't look great up to that point really though.

No but he had won the one game he played. He probably wasn't beating the Bills, but then nor did Fitz last year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.