10/10/21 SNF Gameday Bills @ Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

Should I wear a drought era Jersey for tonight, or go with the standard t shirt sweat pants routine that got us to the championship game? I wore the sweats for that game, so I’m not sure if they’re in for tonight. 

I could wear a Fitzpatrick, T.O., Stevie Johnson, or Poz. 

You haven’t burned those sweatpants yet ?

Edited by Putin

1 minute ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

Should I wear a drought era Jersey for tonight, or go with the standard t shirt sweat pants routine that got us to the championship game? I wore the sweats for that game, so I’m not sure if they’re in for tonight. 

I could wear a Fitzpatrick, T.O., Stevie Johnson, or Poz. 

Dude, we are week 5 and you don’t know the season luck yet? Dooomed.

I have gotten a new Bills flag every year since 2018. Last years jersey was Tre. But then we got smoked by Pitt to start the season. I’m all in on Bruce for 2021. 

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Too bad we don’t see Milanos pads there; that would have a nice calming effect !   Seeing him kicking his leg up on some prior videos is a good thing as that takes good hamstring function to stop the acceleration of the leg going forward and up   He did that repeatedly and if he had hamstring pain he wouldn’t be doing that  Just depends how cautious they want to be; got to think he still has a shot as if it was already predetermined, why have him out there at all   There is no guarantee at any point in rehab with hamstring and no 100% predictor of safety against reinjury at this point when pain free, so I think it’s up to him 

31 minutes ago, Mango said:

Dude, we are week 5 and you don’t know the season luck yet? Dooomed.

I have gotten a new Bills flag every year since 2018. Last years jersey was Tre. But then we got smoked by Pitt to start the season. I’m all in on Bruce for 2021. 

I am wearing the Bills tee shirt I caught at halftime of the home opener. I should have put it ON then, since we haven't lost since I started wearing it. If we don’t win tonight, I’ll have to decide between finally washing it and burning it. We’ll have to see how it goes.   🤷‍♀️

It’s hard to believe I still have time for a (well advised) nap before we even get started! Decades of looking up towards 1:00 PM EST mediocrity has RUINED me! 

Edited by Augie

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.