Josh Allen mic'd up vs Texans

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Texans CB casually asks Josh what part of CA he’s from immediately after giving up a td.  They know they don’t have a shot this year.

Interesting response, actually. When someone who hadn’t met me asks where I’m from, I say Buffalo, rather than North Tonawanda. That way, I’m not spending the next few minutes explaining. 

This is by far the best mic’d up, but Josh is gonna have to change his patented pre-snap cadence now. Hell, even I know when the ball is gonna be snapped now🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

The micd ups this year has been a lot better than the past several years.

They used to only have grunting, pad hitting, or simple conversation.

Like they never had any clips of profanity in the past. 

Agreed - in the past they were mostly grunting - and then they would run Murphy audio doing play by play in the middle?  Among the worst in the mic'ed up genre.  They are getting better 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, K-9 said:

Hey, what part of California are you from? 

Fresno. How bout you? 

Sacramento. 

Sactown!

That was classic! "Damn, we just gave up a another touchdown. Hey, Josh, what part of California you from?"

3 hours ago, CSBill said:

That was classic! "Damn, we just gave up a another touchdown. Hey, Josh, what part of California you from?"

I love he says Fresno vs Firebaugh…. Nobody could find Firebaugh on the map, but easy to find Fresno. I was born and raised in Fresno and Josh represents the 559 which is Fresno county. Firebaugh is in Fresno county.

As a Fresno state fan it bothers me still that Josh begged to be a bulldog and they didn’t give him a shot…. But the whole Fresno bulldog staff sucked at that time….

Edited by CEN-CAL17
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

This was amazing, but my biggest takeaway is that we finally know what Allen says to snap the ball. It's captioned in the video.

White set.

Cause if it ain’t white…

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Interesting response, actually. When someone who hadn’t met me asks where I’m from, I say Buffalo, rather than North Tonawanda. That way, I’m not spending the next few minutes explaining. 

This is by far the best mic’d up, but Josh is gonna have to change his patented pre-snap cadence now. Hell, even I know when the ball is gonna be snapped now🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

What's nice about the terms White and Omaha is he can hold onto the vowel as long as necessary if the defense is jumping on it. It's just the center waiting for the set. 

One other observation I didn't see live was that he jumped into the pile on the second fumble (Devin I think). Name another star quarterback that does that.... Josh's a darn good leader.

1 minute ago, Brennan Huff said:

I love this man so much. If he wanted to bang my wife I’d not only let him, but I’d also watch

To each their own............

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1