Josh Allen mic'd up vs Texans

58 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

This was amazing, but my biggest takeaway is that we finally know what Allen says to snap the ball. It's captioned in the video.

White set.

This is the third comment on this.

Did people really not know he said "white 20 set" or "white 20 set hut" ?

Every QB uses color number, color number prior to the snap. Unless it's an audible and they say Omaha Set (which omaha means, "snap on next sound")

8 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

Every QB uses color number, color number prior to the snap. Unless it's an audible and they say Omaha Set (which omaha means, "snap on next sound")

No.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Interesting response, actually. When someone who hadn’t met me asks where I’m from, I say Buffalo, rather than North Tonawanda. That way, I’m not spending the next few minutes explaining. 

I'm originally from Jamestown and I say Buffalo too. Here in northern Illinois, where in January, we often get a solid week of below-zero highs, they respond, "I hear it's cold in Buffalo."

I enjoyed many a snow day back home, but until I moved here, I never heard of school closing because it was too cold outside for kids to wait for the bus.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, warrior9 said:

What other wisdom can you give us? Most of us are merely cave men and can barely navigate through a message board…

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

What other wisdom can you give us? Most of us are merely cave men and can barely navigate through a message board…

QB's use colors and numbers for a cadence to audible (the game has evolved so much that they just have names for plays now). They'll use it for when to snap the ball etc.

For example: In the huddle Josh might say, "We're going to snap on blue and get them to jump" and use his normal "white 20" count to try and draw the other team offside.  The center wont snap until he says "blue 20 set hut" 

In the past, maybe they had a run play called and they use the color "orange" for opposite. But again, the game has evolved so much that Josh would just yell "Hey gold whip, gold whip" and hes changing the play at the line. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I also love how much genuine LOVE there is on this team. I've seen another clip of Josh and McD saying they love each other before a game, and it is really genuine. In this clip I saw Morse with Josh, and Diggs with Josh, and its all so true and sincere.

Not every team has this. As a matter of fact Id say most dont.

This team is special. And it starts with Josh and McD.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Josh to Stephon ‘hey! Did you get that ointment?’🤣🤣🤣 

So Effin’ COLD!🤣

Ya GOTTA be tight to pull that off!

Yeah and Josh just walks away from him cuz he knew he was getting screwed with.  Those 2 crack me up!

• Haha (+1) 1