Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Yellow—

LA Chargers @ Washington

Spero Dedes, Jay Feely

Tan — 

Arizona @ Tennessee

Tom McCarthy, Tiki Barber

September 12, 2021

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

Thursday Night: Dallas @ Tampa Bay (NBC)

Sunday Night: Chicago @ LA Rams (NBC)

Monday Night: Baltimore @ Las Vegas (ESPN/ABC)

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Thank you (+1) 9

Of all the :censored: weeks the WFT plays an AFC team while Baltimore doesn't have a 1:00pm time slot, it has to be THIS :censored: week. Any other time they would be on Fox. But no, Fox is showing Philly and Atlanta. :censored: dumb. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, wjag said:

Wonder why they are punishing Utah.  What could they have possibly done top get Carolina-Jets?

That game has a story line w Darnold going up against his old team and his successor.  I think Darnold has a lot to prove this year.  I hope he gets his game together.  Seems like a good kid.  Maybe Carolina will be a better situation for him.

Down here in SE FL, I'm saved this week with Miami playing in the later time slot on Sunday...

So I get the Bills on TV!  Good way to open the season.

I notice the Thursday night, Sunday Night, and Monday night games are all only "so so" games for me.

Kind of a disappointing lineup for Week 1.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Down here in SE FL, I'm saved this week with Miami playing in the later time slot on Sunday...

I notice the Thursday night, Sunday Night, and Monday night games are all only "so so" games for me.

WC Florida here, I'm glad too. But, we get screwed out of the KC/Browns game. I mean, I'll watch it but not on the big screen.

Here in Atlanta we're getting a AFC/CBS 1:00 game.  Pittsburgh and Buffalo ??  2 potential playoff powerhouse teams.

Oh no. Instead, we get 2 teams with a 2020 combined win total of 5 games, the Texans and Jaguars. Yes, locals are treated to the electrifying Tyrod Taylor slinging it for the Texans.

Maybe because jags # 1 draft pick Trevor Lawrence is a local kid, they went with that game.  Is our local CBS affiliate going to bump top contenders for Trevor Lawrence all year? Who knows?

Just glad I have the NFL Sunday ticket.

Edited by SoMAn

1 minute ago, SoMAn said:

Here in Atlanta we're getting a AFC/CBS 1:00 game.  Pittsburgh and Buffalo ??  2 potential playoff powerhouse teams.

Oh no. Instead, we get 2 teams with a 2020 combined win total of 5 games, the Texans and Jaguars. Yes, locals are treated to the electrifying Tyrod Taylor slinging it for the Texans.

Maybe because jags # 1 draft pick Trevor Lawrence is a local kid, they went with that game.  Is our local CBS affiliate going to bump top contenders for Trevor Lawrence all year? Who knows?

Just glad I have the NFL Sunday ticket.

Man they have a potential tank bowl in week 1.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 1, 2021

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=1

01-CBS-E.png

RED — Pittsburgh @ Buffalo

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Blue — Jacksonville @ Houston

Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta

Green —

NY Jets @ Carolina

Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Yellow—

LA Chargers @ Washington

Spero Dedes, Jay Feely

Tan — 

Arizona @ Tennessee

Tom McCarthy, Tiki Barber

September 12, 2021

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

Thursday Night: Dallas @ Tampa Bay (NBC)

Sunday Night: Chicago @ LA Rams (NBC)

Monday Night: Baltimore @ Las Vegas (ESPN/ABC)

I watch ALL sporting events (football, baseball, hockey, golf, F1, etc.) on my computer using w3b s!t3 livetv dot sx

It's free. I save a ton of $$$ going to bars to watch games that are not on my TV.

26 minutes ago, BubbaT said:

Jacksonville vs Houston? What did those poor fans do to have to watch that one. 

Living down in Houston I hear all the whining about the Texans.  I despize the ownership and think if they can manage to lose to a rookie HC and rookie QB, they have an excellent shot at 0-17 which is pretty hard to do it.  This game will be the best shot this year for the Texans to win. They lose this, likely be an underdog in every remaining game.   Looking forward to how inept both teams are.  I think Urban Meyers wont last more than 2 years, poor Trevor Lawrence.

• Like (+1) 1

This is TRASH!!!

WTF Reno!  I have to cross into California to fire ravaged Plumas county to watch it on TV. 10 - 15 miles west and I wouldn't have to figure out how to stream it for 1 more week.

Oh well.

Go Bills!

12 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Utah sure loves those BYU quarterbacks. 

A portion of Utah, the rest like Utah and Utah State QBs

1 minute ago, Demongyz said:

This is TRASH!!!

WTF Reno!  I have to cross into California to fire ravaged Plumas county to watch it on TV. 10 - 15 miles west and I wouldn't have to figure out how to stream it for 1 more week.

Oh well.

Go Bills!

A portion of Utah, the rest like Utah and Utah State QBs

Are any of those Utah or Utah State QBs playing at 1pm this coming Sunday? 

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

and next week is Miami    2 in a row 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Living down in Houston I hear all the whining about the Texans.  I despize the ownership and think if they can manage to lose to a rookie HC and rookie QB, they have an excellent shot at 0-17 which is pretty hard to do it.  This game will be the best shot this year for the Texans to win. They lose this, likely be an underdog in every remaining game.   Looking forward to how inept both teams are.  I think Urban Meyers wont last more than 2 years, poor Trevor Lawrence.

I envy your enthusiasm. I actually do "get" that it is intriguing in an oddly dysfunctional, organizationally inept way. Lord knows the Bills have had those in the past. The great thing is there is no need to be nervous about outcomes. I actually hope Tyrod does well, if nothing else.

26 minutes ago, BubbaT said:

I envy your enthusiasm. I actually do "get" that it is intriguing in an oddly dysfunctional, organizationally inept way. Lord knows the Bills have had those in the past. The great thing is there is no need to be nervous about outcomes. I actually hope Tyrod does well, if nothing else.

I got  A GOOD chuckle out of that and you are spot on.  Keep in mind I wrote I dont like the Texans (long story starting with the playoff game and the incessant JJ Watt screaming in the stadium) And it is nice to not be nervous about it at all.  I hope as well Tyrod does ok, I think Texan fans will be shocked at how effective he can be running the ball, always had a a nose for where the first down was.  I also dislike Urban Meyers so a terrible game between the two represent no downside for me.  Of course I will proabaly go watch the Bills game but wil hear incessantly about the Texans game.

If I were a betting man I would take the 3.5 pts and bet Texans and go for the under, last i saw was 44.  Rookie QB and the Texans non stop running, will be a low scoring game.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

Red and green as differentiators. Just a big F YOU to us colorblind folks lol.

Can someone tell me if Miami is red or green?

Red. You have the Bills game...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Man those Bills/Jets color rush games must be nightmare for you.

I'm not colorblind and they're a nightmare for me too.

1 minute ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Looks like a lot of the country gets the Bills, but not here in Austin.

I think we already knew Austin wasn't getting the Bills. 😉

Edited by WhoTom
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1