A Hype Video my 13-year-old made in the offseason (we hope everyone likes it)

mykidsdad

3 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

He wants to do something with Diggs and Bease next, so I was putting this out there again if anyone has any constructive criticism or ideas. Let's go!!!

Tell the young man he did a great job!

I particularly liked the music and the focus on Allen just superman-ing people with stiff arms and hurdles.

My constructive criticism is that those plays mostly seemed to be from Allen's first two years. I think the Rams highlight was the only one I saw from last season. I would've liked to see more great plays from 2020, since that was Josh's best year. That's all I got, though! A small nit to pick.

Keep up the good work!

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

He wants to do something with Diggs and Bease next, so I was putting this out there again if anyone has any constructive criticism or ideas. Let's go!!!

I got a kick out of it. My wife doesn’t normally watch the games so she loved the Bosa part. My only suggestion would be to add some fun moments in if possible. Some of the funny clips in interviews or practice (if he has access to those and can edit them in, I’m not good at that stuff so I have no clue the time it takes to do it) 

But yeah he did an amazing job. It was fun to watch. 

Be proud of your young man!

Side note: If I made one it would consist of his first snap his rookie season until the most recent footage from practice. I made it clear to my family during the Peterman debacle that it was time to put him in. They all argued he’d be ruined and I countered with, “This kid is different”. 

Ok, back to reality: when making a video such as this, concentrate on what you want to ‘say’ with you video. Then, decide on a length (I would recommend longer, particularly for a NFL video). Next is music (loved his choice!). Lastly, which clips to include to ‘tell the story’. 

Full disclosure, I only know this as I recently interviewed four different media companies and selected the one I believed would bring what they said…they did…and the above is the abbreviated version of what I learned during the process. 😃 

awesome...those plays will always be etched in Bills memory.  I also love t

the game winning TD to Kroft against the Rams

the. should have been game winning TD against the Cardinals.  

the game winning TD to Gabriel Davis against Miami 

the ridiculous throw to Davis over the LB against the 49ers 

Plus he will need a separate full highlight reel against Miami.  He has dominated that team beyond belief (Like how Brady toyed with us all these years)

Well done, in the future might I suggest something with a driving bass line.  it works for this kind of video.  Also, if you can time up the clips so hits land on the bass drops or certain lyrics match up with what's happening on screen it's cool.

I suggest Legend by The Score, Believer by Imagine Dragons, Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes or the Glitch Mob remix of Seven Nation Army, the clean version of Let's Go by Trick Daddy (the one they used in Madden), All I Do is Win by DJ Khaled et al, Bangarang by Skrillex. There are so many more.

If you are doing a Diggs video, maybe get the audio from the end of Cyrus' speech in The Warriors as the intro.

• Awesome! (+1) 1