It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

6 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

TDS

Totally agree - your cult is deranged and needs help.

24 hours ago

Last week

228 days ago

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpeg

Your party is really sick.

The ‘F Your Feelings’ crowd can’t get over themselves and throws a pity party for Trump everyday. 

Totally TDS

ETTD

COVID-19 is sticking around. America should plan accordingly.

How to end a pandemic when the virus never goes away (Lol - we let the politicians tell us when they know best)

The Delta variant that first appeared in India continues to surge across the United States. While the virus may have burned through states like Louisiana and Florida so fast that case loads are already starting to drop, if last year's seasonal patterns are repeated we can expect similar surges in the Northeast and Midwest as the weather cools. It feels like Back to the Future — back to sweatpants and Zoom school and washing the groceries.  (That shouldn't be true if they increase their vaccinations - to over 80 or so percent of adults - AND if boosters are actually needed) 

It's not — or it shouldn't be. The current COVID-19 wave is significantly different from what happened last winter, in ways that make the current situation both much better and much harder to get a handle on. Both differences have important consequences for how we need to respond.

And while children remain largely unvaccinated (for now), and therefore highly susceptible to catching the Delta variant, the evidence so far suggests that children remain vastly less at risk than older people to severe disease or death — and no more at risk than they were from the earlier variants. The rise in pediatric COVID cases in the Delta wave, like the rise in symptomatic disease among younger vaccinated people, is likely due to the rapid spread of the variant — which has likely far outstripped our capacity to measure it — rather than increased severity.

That's why, in jurisdictions that are more COVID-cautious (deep blue dumps), there's been increased pressure to restore the non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) like mandatory mask-wearing and social-distancing that predominated in the pre-vaccine era of the pandemic. Ironically, though, the very fact that the Delta variant is so much more infectious makes the case for those interventions in some ways weaker, not stronger.

In the very earliest days of the pandemic, and particularly in easily-isolated places like New Zealand, a rigorous regime of NPIs was a plausible path to "zero COVID" — eliminating the virus entirely. But once COVID spread out of control globally, this was no longer a plausible goal in most of the world.  (No kidding!)

If COVID is going to become endemic, in other words, we're going to need to learn to live with being exposed to it — and the quicker we get used to that idea, the quicker the virus will settle down to its evolutionary end-point.

If that sounds a bit like the philosophy behind Sweden's initial response to COVID, that's because it is. But while Sweden's response has been rightly criticized relative to its Nordic neighbors, which fared significantly better in the first wave of the pandemic, changing conditions can justify a change in philosophy......

https://theweek.com/coronavirus/1003843/why-our-pandemic-instincts-are-failing-us-now

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Totally agree - your cult is deranged and needs help.

lol three letters sent you into a cut and paste frenzy? ok listen, the only reason i haven't blocked you is your TDS while sad, is still entertaining. 

here is a rundown of your insanity. please pay attention.

24 hours ago

symptom 1) santa is a trump supporter? um ok. good to know. why is that even relavant? do you also wonder what the easter bunnies political following is?

Last week

symptom 2) hmm so the most radical mentally unwell are a good representation of people you know nothing about. me? this is not healthy thinking at all my friend. 

228 days ago

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpeg

Your party is really sick.

symptom 3).. please refer to symptom 2. 

The ‘F Your Feelings’ crowd can’t get over themselves and throws a pity party for Trump everyday. 

Totally TDS

ETTD

symptom 4) projection onto others. trying to deflect your dilusions WHILE doing exactly what you are accusing others of.

are the, what do you call them "QOP" in the shadows? bushes? around every corner? are they with you now? do they live in your head? don't deny it, read all of your posts! they all include him. over and over. the person who talks about trump the most on this board, hes is in your mirror!!! 

my medical advise

first look at a calender.

repeat: the orange man is not president! repeat until it becomes natural.

whenever you do not include trump in a post, reward yourself with a cookie. after awhile the self training will ween you off your addiction.

one day at a time. buy a emotional support dog. just make sure its hair isn't orange..i don't want animal cruelty and your in the beginning stage of recovery.

like i said i haven't blocked you. i will be your sponsor if you need.

we can get through this.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

lol three letters sent you into a cut and paste frenzy? ok listen, the only reason i haven't blocked you is your TDS while sad, is still entertaining. 

here is a rundown of your insanity. please pay attention.

symptom 1) santa is a trump supporter? um ok. good to know. why is that even relavant? do you also wonder what the easter bunnies political following is?

symptom 2) hmm so the most radical mentally unwell are a good representation of people you know nothing about. me? this is not healthy thinking at all my friend. 

symptom 3).. please refer to symptom 2. 

symptom 4) projection onto others. trying to deflect your dilusions WHILE doing exactly what you are accusing others of.

are the, what do you call them "QOP" in the shadows? bushes? around every corner? are they with you now? do they live in your head? don't deny it, read all of your posts! they all include him. over and over. the person who talks about trump the most on this board, hes is in your mirror!!! 

my medical advise

first look at a calender.

repeat: the orange man is not president! repeat until it becomes natural.

whenever you do not include trump in a post, reward yourself with a cookie. after awhile the self training will ween you off your addiction.

one day at a time. buy a emotional support dog. just make sure its hair isn't orange..i don't want animal cruelty and your in the beginning stage of recovery.

like i said i haven't blocked you. i will be your sponsor if you need.

we can get through this.

Way too long didn’t read but it sucks when you see yourself in my reply.

There is also another sanctuary you can visit and seek support with your fellow deranged buddies. They created it to coddle their supreme leader of disinformation who was bounced from this site.

Best of luck

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Way too long didn’t read but it sucks when you see yourself in my reply.

There is also another sanctuary you can visit and seek support with your fellow deranged buddies. They created it to coddle their supreme leader of disinformation who was bounced from this site.

Best of luck

aww man of coarse! it all makes sense. the fact you can't read explains why the majority of your posts are cut and paste twitter feeds and memes. the answer was right there the whole time. you learned one 5 letter name and want to feel included. hey look everyone! im politicking!

I'm inclusive so here.

🐷🍅🍔🍻🍄🎂🏀

thats my way of conveying no hard feeling to you. its never to late to learn and im hopeful one day you can become a productive member of this board. reading is fundamental. 👍👍👍👍👍

Edited by Buffarukus

55 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go re-read everything you wrote to me - pay close attention to all of the symptoms - and then look in the mirror.

Your cult is sick and needs help.

so now you read it? make up your mind.

lying about your affliction is a symptom. let me help you!

by the way, he who shall not be named was not in your replies. you just earned 2 cookies!! 

Edited by Buffarukus

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

so now you read it? make up your mind.

lying about your affliction is a symptom. let me help you!

by the way, he who shall not be named was not in your replies. you just earned 2 cookies!! 

I went back and scanned it - lmao

Get help. History doesn’t disappear because you don’t like it.

Israel finds COVID-19 vaccine booster significantly lowers infection risk

JERUSALEM, Aug 22 (Reuters) - A third dose of Pfizer (PFE.N)'s COVID-19 vaccine has significantly improved protection from infection and serious illness among people aged 60 and older in Israel compared with those who received two shots, findings published by the Health Ministry showed on Sunday.

Breaking down statistics from Israel's Gertner Institute and KI Institute, ministry officials said that among people aged 60 and over, the protection against infection provided from 10 days after a third dose was four times higher than after two doses.

A third jab for over 60-year-olds offered five to six times greater protection after 10 days with regard to serious illness and hospitalisation.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-finds-covid-19-vaccine-booster-significantly-lowers-infection-risk-2021-08-22/

So how many times are we going to "need" these?

Are you fully vaccinated right now or is that with a booster?   

42 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Israel finds COVID-19 vaccine booster significantly lowers infection risk

JERUSALEM, Aug 22 (Reuters) - A third dose of Pfizer (PFE.N)'s COVID-19 vaccine has significantly improved protection from infection and serious illness among people aged 60 and older in Israel compared with those who received two shots, findings published by the Health Ministry showed on Sunday.

Breaking down statistics from Israel's Gertner Institute and KI Institute, ministry officials said that among people aged 60 and over, the protection against infection provided from 10 days after a third dose was four times higher than after two doses.

A third jab for over 60-year-olds offered five to six times greater protection after 10 days with regard to serious illness and hospitalisation.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-finds-covid-19-vaccine-booster-significantly-lowers-infection-risk-2021-08-22/

So how many times are we going to "need" these?

Are you fully vaccinated right now or is that with a booster?   

"fully vaccinated" will mean 3 shots.

45 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

"fully vaccinated" will mean 3 shots.

Well...until it doesn't.  It used to be two shots and you're golden. We were declaring Mission Accomplished. 

All that third shot does is goose up the immune system temporarily. My bet is it'll fade fairly quickly. We aren't performing miracles. It can only help so much. If your immune system is trash or running at half speed, it can only do so much. 

The reality is unless you want to boost yourself every six months, you're going to need a battery of therapeutics that don't start and stop with expensive monoclonal antibodies and start making people less attractive viral hosts. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

I went back and scanned it - lmao

Get help. History doesn’t disappear because you don’t like it.

Hmmm......that's kind of ironic coming from you as all your loser partners in crime have torn down numerous statues and renamed numerous buildings to name few. You're such a disgusting vile lying sack of *****!

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, dpberr said:

The reality is unless you want to boost yourself every six months, you're going to need a battery of therapeutics that don't start and stop with expensive monoclonal antibodies and start making people less attractive viral hosts. 

Sounds complicated.  Seems easier just to walk into a Rite Aid and get the shot twice a year.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Big Gun said:

Hmmm......that's kind of ironic coming from you as all your loser partners in crime have torn down numerous statues and renamed numerous buildings to name few. You're such a disgusting vile lying sack of *****!

Mission accomplished.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

8 hours ago, Big Gun said:

You seem nice. A very stable genius.

9 hours ago, dpberr said:

Well...until it doesn't.  It used to be two shots and you're golden. We were declaring Mission Accomplished. 

All that third shot does is goose up the immune system temporarily. My bet is it'll fade fairly quickly. We aren't performing miracles. It can only help so much. If your immune system is trash or running at half speed, it can only do so much. 

A good question.  What is the definition of fully vaccinated?  Does it mean a two shot dose?  Or that with a booster?  Or another booster after that?  Is there going to be an expiration date on the "fully vaccinated" status of a person based on the medical effectiveness of the vaccine "wearing off"?   Questions right now with no answers from anybody running anything. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

A good question.  What is the definition of fully vaccinated?  Does it mean a two shot dose?  Or that with a booster?  Or another booster after that?  Is there going to be an expiration date on the "fully vaccinated" status of a person based on the medical effectiveness of the vaccine "wearing off"?   Questions right now with no answers from anybody running anything. 

I assume the definition will change. By this date, you’ll need booster 1 to enter this building or report to work. So, if your 8 months is in November, you’ll probably need it by Jan. 1.

46 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The simple math shows it makes a lot more sense to get unvaccinated vaccinated than to give boosters out. But policy and math don’t need to align. Also all these  pharma companies have product rolling off line. Got jab it somewhere

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSzT7Z0gljm/?utm_medium=copy_link

Feel sorry for folks like this AND the covid patients that are dying. 

I wish they’d stop the narrative that it’s completely safe because it isn’t. It’s like a game of Russian Roulette - get the Jab/don’t get the jab. You could be 100% ok or you could be one of the unlucky. 

The terrible part is that social media and news is suppressing Information like hers. Doctors don’t even want to acknowledge that the jab can indeed F you up. 

Its like we are living in China with the news/info suppression.  You have to get data from different sources and figure out who you trust and don’t. 

Edited by Bockeye

21 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSzT7Z0gljm/?utm_medium=copy_link

Feel sorry for folks like this AND the covid patients that are dying. 

I wish they’d stop the narrative that it’s completely safe because it isn’t. It’s like a game of Russian Roulette - get the Jab/don’t get the jab. You could be 100% ok or you could be one of the unlucky. 

The terrible part is that social media and news is suppressing Information like hers. Doctors don’t even want to acknowledge that the jab can indeed F you up. 

Its like we are living in China with the news/info suppression.  You have to get data from different sources and figure out who you trust and don’t. 

Little disingenuous to say vaccine caused Guillain-Barre Syndrome.  It’s a dormant syndrome that can be triggered by any immune response. Could’ve had the same from a flu shot or an actual cold. 

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Little disingenuous to say vaccine caused Guillain-Barre Syndrome.  It’s a dormant syndrome that can be triggered by any immune response. Could’ve had the same from a flu shot or an actual cold. 

It's not a dormant syndrome you fool.  

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Well when Bill Maher and Alex Jones are fairly close....

Where is Bill wrong about every 8 months needing this?  

Then it wanes.  It took 6 months to vaccinate from Covid Part I and now we got Delta in the meantime.  

What happens in the next 8 months?  Lambda?  Here and all over the world where they'll never get to even 50% vaccinated in many countries.  What will we brew up in those places?

Where is the leadership in this country to clear up the mass confusion?

Edited by Big Blitz

Keeping Fear Alive. 

Reluctant to set the public free, politicians and the public-health bureaucracy are falsely claiming that the Delta variant is deadlier than the original virus. In reality, as I write in City Journal, the mortality rate among infected children is lower than it was last year — and last year many more children died of the flu than of Covid.

Yet the fearmongers won’t let up. They’re forcing unnecessary vaccines on people with natural immunity, and forcing masks on children despite the evidence that the masks are both ineffective and harmful. As usual, Florida’s Ron DeSantis is one of the few politicians actually following the science.

https://www.city-journal.org/will-policymakers-let-the-covid-crisis-end

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Youre doing a great job 

Responding without reading

Responding without thinking

Billzy is consistent.

Back to the thread.

shocked-woman-vintage.jpg

‘Here we go again’: ‘Expert’ warns of a new super-variant dubbed ‘COVID-22’ that could be more dangerous than Delta

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/08/23/here-we-go-again-expert-warns-of-a-new-super-variant-dubbed-covid-22-that-could-be-more-dangerous-than-delta/

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

‘Here we go again’: ‘Expert’ warns of a new super-variant dubbed ‘COVID-22’ that could be more dangerous than Delta

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/08/23/here-we-go-again-expert-warns-of-a-new-super-variant-dubbed-covid-22-that-could-be-more-dangerous-than-delta/

charlie murphy GIF