It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Because they did something to mitigate their situation.

So OD arrivals at the ER?  They just get stacked up like cords of wood?  

Just now, Doc Brown said:

It’s in the UK so universal healthcare

Ha!  The one that knows the queens date of birth. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Again I’m not sure you understand what triage is. 

Outside of that there’s arguments of genetics in addiction vs being an idiot and not getting vaxxed.

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why is a vaxxed person a better use of time? 

***** them?  I hope you don’t work in healthcare. 

i work in in high end tax. We’re into client hygiene right now and getting rid crap. Same thing here F them. If you purposely put yourself in a dangerous situation why should you get priority?

If you’re Evil Kenevil (I spelled that wrong I’m sure) should a hospital give you priority over other people when you break bones?

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

OD’s don’t really need care. They narcan you at the scene. They just like to hold you for an hour so you don’t run across the street and get high again. They’d be way down the list in this situation.

1 minute ago, Governor said:

OD’s don’t really need care. They narcan you at the scene. They just like to hold you for an hour so you don’t run across the street and get high again. They’d be way down the list in this situation.

That's an opioid OD. Not every drug responds to narcan.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I’d go by which one was born later.

Well that’s what I was thinking but they were both 87 but of course not the same day.  🤦🏻‍♂️

Or 

What’s is your name?

Whar is your favorite color?  

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

Narcan doesn’t work on alcohol poisoning. Putz. 

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Outside of that there’s arguments of genetics in addiction vs being an idiot and not getting vaxxed.

i work in in high end tax. We’re into client hygiene right now and getting rid crap. Same thing here F them. If you purposely put yourself in a dangerous situation why should you get priority?

If you’re Evil Kenevil (I spelled that wrong I’m sure) should a hospital give you priority over other people when you break bones?

So you dump a high end tax client that’s not vaccinated?  Send them my way!  

12 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Again I’m addressing your lack of compassion with your ***** then comment. 

Fair enough on your addiction comment. 

Just now, Governor said:

Who would get the bed between an unvaccinated child and a vaccinated adult? 

Why did my doctor tell me this? Now I’ll be up all night.

The adult. No brainer.  The vaccination status has nothing to do with this. 

25 minutes ago, Governor said:

3. “Many are understandably angry and frustrated with the unvaccinated, but triage must remain grounded upon likelihood of survival. Health care professionals should continue to honor duties of care and compassion.”

41 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

That’s not what she said.  Don’t be a Twit for Brains 

What did she say?  Did I miss something?

She said even at 80% vaccination we're going to be mitigating indefinitely.  

She doesn't need to say verbatim "we won't ever get back to normal."

None of these lunatics do.  They're actions tell you, what they don't tell you, and the constant never ending goal post moving tells you all you need to know.  

Outside of 2 months since April of 2020....You've been in masks.  Most everywhere.   Mandated.  Not Florida they're led by a sane human.  But that's it.  You got a 2 month break.

Then without justifiable data other then "variants!" you had to put them on again.

I don't need another 18 months to tell me these do Jack ***t.  And the I only goal I see is never ending "management" of the pandemic.  Not how to end it and how we're trying to get back to living life.

There unfortunately is a very large group of people many in power that have a different view of what that normal should and will look like.   

Edited by Big Blitz

The government, Big Pharma, big corporations, and Big Tech!

Go team!!!

Faucist:

“They’re going to give a lot of incentive and backing for a lot of institutions and organizations and places of employment to mandate, and that could be colleges, university, the military, organizations that employ a lot of people, some of the big corporations are going to say if you want to work for us in person, you’ve got to be there and get vaccinated.”

“I know I respect people’s freedom, but when you’re talking about a health crisis that we’ve been going through for over a year and a half, the time has come. Enough is enough. We’ve just got to get people vaccinated.”

“If we keep lingering without getting those people vaccinated that should be vaccinated, this thing could linger on, leading to the development of another variant which could complicate things.”

"We don't know the percentage of people vaccinated to get to herd immunity."

December 2020:

“Let’s say we get 75 percent, 80 percent of the population vaccinated,” Fauci said. “If we do that, if we do it efficiently enough over the second quarter of 2021, by the time we get to the end of the summer, i.e., the third quarter, we may actually have enough herd immunity protecting our society that as we get to the end of 2021, we can approach very much some degree of normality that is close to where we were before.”

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2020/12/anthony-fauci-offers-a-timeline-for-ending-covid-19-pandemic/

May 2021:

"We don't really know what that magical point of herd immunity is, but we do know that if we get the overwhelming population vaccinated, we're going to be in good shape,” Fauci said Thursday during a hearing of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee. “We ultimately would like to get and have to get children into that mix.”

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210322/fauci-says-child-vaccinations-needed-for-herd-immunity

December 2020:

"We need to have some humility here," Fauci said in the interview. "We really don't know what the real number is. I think the real range is somewhere between 70 to 90 percent. But, I'm not going to say 90 percent."

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/531611-fauci-herd-immunity-could-require-90-percent-of-country-to-be-vaccinated

March 2021:

Anthony Fauci on Wednesday said the U.S. could see a return to normal by early fall, or even before we reach herd immunity.

The nation’s top infectious disease expert says 70 to 85% of the U.S. population could be vaccinated against COVID-19 by late summer or early fall, but even before then, people may see things return to a pre-pandemic normal.

“You don’t have to wait until you get full herd immunity to get a really profound effect on what you can do,” Dr. Fauci said.

https://www.audacy.com/wcbs880/news/national/fauci-predicts-u-s-can-reach-herd-immunity-by-early-fall

February 2021:

Fauci says that “by the time we get to April,” it will be “open season, namely virtually everybody and anybody in any category could start to get vaccinated.”

“I would imagine, and in fact I’m fairly certain, that as we get into and towards the end of April we’ll see … pharmacies, community vaccine centers [and] mobile units really stepping up the pace of vaccination,” Fauci said.

He cautioned it will take “several more months” to deliver injections to adult Americans but predicted herd immunity could be achieved by late summer (2021).

https://wgntv.com/news/fauci-predicts-open-season-on-vaccines-by-april-possible-herd-immunity-by-late-summer/

Edited by Big Blitz

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

🙄

Compassion.  You may have heard of it. 

I'm sure docs are all welled up with compassion for people who chose not to get the vaccine. You're helping so much. 

Edited by Sundancer

Just now, Sundancer said:

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The government, Big Pharma, big corporations, and Big Tech!

Go team!!!

Faucist:

“They’re going to give a lot of incentive and backing for a lot of institutions and organizations and places of employment to mandate, and that could be colleges, university, the military, organizations that employ a lot of people, some of the big corporations are going to say if you want to work for us in person, you’ve got to be there and get vaccinated.”

“I know I respect people’s freedom, but when you’re talking about a health crisis that we’ve been going through for over a year and a half, the time has come. Enough is enough. We’ve just got to get people vaccinated.”

“If we keep lingering without getting those people vaccinated that should be vaccinated, this thing could linger on, leading to the development of another variant which could complicate things.”

"We don't know the percentage of people vaccinated to get to herd immunity."

December 2020:

“Let’s say we get 75 percent, 80 percent of the population vaccinated,” Fauci said. “If we do that, if we do it efficiently enough over the second quarter of 2021, by the time we get to the end of the summer, i.e., the third quarter, we may actually have enough herd immunity protecting our society that as we get to the end of 2021, we can approach very much some degree of normality that is close to where we were before.”

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2020/12/anthony-fauci-offers-a-timeline-for-ending-covid-19-pandemic/

May 2021:

"We don't really know what that magical point of herd immunity is, but we do know that if we get the overwhelming population vaccinated, we're going to be in good shape,” Fauci said Thursday during a hearing of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee. “We ultimately would like to get and have to get children into that mix.”

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210322/fauci-says-child-vaccinations-needed-for-herd-immunity

December 2020:

"We need to have some humility here," Fauci said in the interview. "We really don't know what the real number is. I think the real range is somewhere between 70 to 90 percent. But, I'm not going to say 90 percent."

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/531611-fauci-herd-immunity-could-require-90-percent-of-country-to-be-vaccinated

March 2021:

Anthony Fauci on Wednesday said the U.S. could see a return to normal by early fall, or even before we reach herd immunity.

The nation’s top infectious disease expert says 70 to 85% of the U.S. population could be vaccinated against COVID-19 by late summer or early fall, but even before then, people may see things return to a pre-pandemic normal.

“You don’t have to wait until you get full herd immunity to get a really profound effect on what you can do,” Dr. Fauci said.

https://www.audacy.com/wcbs880/news/national/fauci-predicts-u-s-can-reach-herd-immunity-by-early-fall

February 2021:

Fauci says that “by the time we get to April,” it will be “open season, namely virtually everybody and anybody in any category could start to get vaccinated.”

“I would imagine, and in fact I’m fairly certain, that as we get into and towards the end of April we’ll see … pharmacies, community vaccine centers [and] mobile units really stepping up the pace of vaccination,” Fauci said.

He cautioned it will take “several more months” to deliver injections to adult Americans but predicted herd immunity could be achieved by late summer (2021).

https://wgntv.com/news/fauci-predicts-open-season-on-vaccines-by-april-possible-herd-immunity-by-late-summer/

What are you panicking about now? Schools are opening almost everywhere. Stadiums at capacity. The 30% unvaccinated are a drag for sure but I haven't been prevented from doing anything for months except traveling to India. 

Time for insurance companies to require unvaccinated who get covid and end up in the hospital to pay up to half the bill. This would not apply to children , immune compromised or if medical condition prevents vaccine. Would enforce on a case by case basis. They are stressing medical workers beyond their limits when it could be prevented.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well that’s what I was thinking but they were both 87 but of course not the same day.  🤦🏻‍♂️

Or 

What’s is your name?

Whar is your favorite color?  

Narcan doesn’t work on alcohol poisoning. Putz. 

So you dump a high end tax client that’s not vaccinated?  Send them my way!  

I just went through client hygiene last year dumping people. You should have asked then!

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Again I’m addressing your lack of compassion with your ***** then comment. 

Fair enough on your addiction comment. 

Compassion goes out the door after awhile. I have a 5 year old. If she does something wrong, I’m understanding tell her she did whatever wrong and explain why it’s wrong.

If I get to the point of telling her 2.000 times what you’re doing is wrong and here’s why, the compassion I had for her mistake the first time is gone.

5 hours ago, Bockeye said:

Screams National Enquirer

Did you Google any is the names of the deceased?

The Anti-Vaxxer Hunt for Dead People Is Getting Even Weirder

“People from all over the world send us the leads,” Brian A. Wilkins, a freelance writer who runs a site called The COVID Blog, which publishes pandemic misinformation and conspiracy theories, told The Daily Beast. (The blog has a “Vaccine Deaths” category, but Wilkins insists he only uses the term “for SEO purposes”; he, like many skeptics, falsely insists coronavirus vaccines are not real vaccines, and should properly be called experimental genetic therapies.) “I cannot even keep up,” he added. “I’m at least 70 stories behind.”

Some of these “leads” are local media reports that provocatively note someone got vaccinated and died days or weeks later—but never establish a firm causal link between the two. Others are social media posts describing people getting vaccinated, then dying suddenly or after an illness, either right after getting their shots or weeks later. Some are little more than loose digital chatter and speculation.

Wilkins says that he vets all leads with full journalistic rigor. He specifically noted that the blog didn’t act on a lead claiming rapper DMX actually died because he got a COVID jab because they “could not independently verify he received a shot.” But he still ran a “Vaccine Deaths” post connecting legal analyst Midwin Charles’ recent passing to her COVID vaccination, received 37 days prior. The post speculates amply over changes in her Twitter behavior in the days before her death was announced, and features the sub-heading, “Mainstream media censors cause of death.” (The Daily Beast was not able to reach Charles’ family or anyone representing them prior to publication.)

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

I'm sure docs are all welled up with compassion for people who chose not to get the vaccine. You're helping so much. 

If they have no compassion they are in the wrong profession.  

And how am “I helping”?

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

I just went through client hygiene last year dumping people. You should have asked then!

Compassion goes out the door after awhile. I have a 5 year old. If she does something wrong, I’m understanding tell her she did whatever wrong and explain why it’s wrong.

If I get to the point of telling her 2.000 times what you’re doing is wrong and here’s why, the compassion I had for her mistake the first time is gone.

So you asked your clients if they were vaccinated and if not you said “sorry…you’re on your own”?  For your sake I hope that doesn’t get out into the community.  What other poor “hygiene” questions did you ask?  How about birth control?  Over population is a huge problem.  What about child car seats. That was brought up not long ago.  Anything else that is none of your business thar has zero bearing on your relationship?   I couldn’t imagine if I asked my clients that.  

And sounds like you should not have had children.  

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Time for insurance companies to require unvaccinated who get covid and end up in the hospital to pay up to half the bill. This would not apply to children , immune compromised or if medical condition prevents vaccine. Would enforce on a case by case basis. They are stressing medical workers beyond their limits when it could be prevented.

Good lord.  Always the stick and never the carrot.  How about discounts for those that HAVE been vaccinated?  

3 hours ago, ALF said:

That’s world class foolishness on several levels. Contractually, morally, ethically and taken in context with all the crazy #%** people do with respect to their own well-being, just plain silly. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

If they have no compassion they are in the wrong profession.  

They are human. Doctors don't often have compassion for patients who abused their bodies and made terrible life decisions. Truth bomb, I know. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

And how am “I helping”?

Did you get the vaccine yet? 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That’s world class foolishness on several levels. Contractually, morally, ethically and taken in context with all the crazy #%** people do with respect to their own well-being, just plain silly. 

With the COVID outbreak every expectation of privacy has been challenged in the name of the "greater good".  This theme dominates all decisions with the goal of focusing on social needs and the relegating of individual rights and freedoms to the back seat.  Some even taking it to the extreme that individual needs and rights are irrelevant.  Somehow we've come to believe that medical and personal privacy rights need to be waived when it comes to COVID but nothing else, yet.  So the only way to be "safe" is to demand everyone gets vaccinated and provide their vaccination and health status for all to see and view on demand.  

But its clear the next goalpost to be moved will be the definition of fully vaccinated.  Now two shots, soon to be two shots plus a booster.  And then another booster.  Add in the element of time regarding with everyone was inoculated and it seems like an unmanageable mess to track.  Today you're fully vaccinated and tomorrow you'll get an e-mail from the HR department saying you've got 2 weeks to get your booster shot or be subject to termination.

From where I sit it doesn't appear the virus cares much about anything anyone is doing here.  Its going about its way of doing what it wants, spreading and mutating at will.   

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

"The average hospital stay for Covid-19 has cost Delta $40,000 per person," said the airline. "This surcharge will be necessary to address the financial risk the decision to not vaccinate is creating for our company."

"This is not just costing lives, this is costing us financial resources as well," Bastain said on CNN Wednesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/25/business/delta-unvaccinated-insurance-cost-increase/index.html

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Edited by ALF

Fully vaccinated people who catch COVID-19 appear to be less infectious and clear the virus quicker than unvaccinated people, early research suggests

Scientists looked at 161 "breakthrough" infections in 24,706 health workers, mostly caused by Delta.

......More than half of those in the vaccinated group, which had an average age of 25, had received Moderna's shot, but the authors said findings were similar in people vaccinated with the Pfizer, AstraZeneca, or Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines.

https://www.businessinsider.com/covid-vaccine-effectiveness-infectious-fully-vaccinated-people-clear-virus-quicker-2021-8

Is this a joke?

Average age of half of them were 25???

Wow.  

Hilarious...

..."to enjoy...."   

Omg

....Several places already have vaccine mandates in place. In San Francisco, people must be fully vaccinated to enjoy certain high-contact indoor services, such as restaurants and gyms.

https://www.kron4.com/health/coronavirus/its-up-to-us-dr-fauci-says-pandemic-could-possibly-end-by-spring-2022/

This is how the Nazis talked 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ALF said:

"The average hospital stay for Covid-19 has cost Delta $40,000 per person," said the airline. "This surcharge will be necessary to address the financial risk the decision to not vaccinate is creating for our company."

"This is not just costing lives, this is costing us financial resources as well," Bastain said on CNN Wednesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/25/business/delta-unvaccinated-insurance-cost-increase/index.html

That’s good ol fashion capitalism right there. All for it! 

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hilarious...

..."to enjoy...."   

Omg

....Several places already have vaccine mandates in place. In San Francisco, people must be fully vaccinated to enjoy certain high-contact indoor services, such as restaurants and gyms.

https://www.kron4.com/health/coronavirus/its-up-to-us-dr-fauci-says-pandemic-could-possibly-end-by-spring-2022/

This is how the Nazis talked 

Well if nothing else it’s a whole lot more authoritarian than asking for a voters ID. 

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Did you get the vaccine yet? 

You don't know do you?  Yes I know that's why your asking.  Because you don't know.  But shouldn't you have asked that question long before your started chasing me around with your stupid "die at home" accusations or saying you'd shoot me with a dart.  So to answer your question.  It's none of your business.  

Carry on Nosey Nellie.