It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

We really are in a simulation.  I have no other explanations or conspiracies.

The cult is taking medicine to cure Mange thinking that it cures Covid. 

How are we supposed to respond to that?

Do they have mange?

Edited by Governor

19 minutes ago, Governor said:

The cult is taking medicine to cure Mange thinking that it cures Covid. 

How are we supposed to respond to that?

It's the FDA, not we.   

That "message" is not intended for the 8 people that may have actually done that.  

In fact, I had no idea this was even a thing until this tweet, now I want to investigate what all 8 of these people were looking into.  

Why don't they find a way to get the message into the communities on the fence with taking the vaccine they are about to approve is safe and effective in ways they can understand using a similar strategy here.  

That might be more helpful then retweeting George Takai's advice on vaccines.  Totally the demographic that's holding out.  

Not that it matters.  If you're goal is to have less deaths then sure the vaccine is important.  If your goal is both less deaths and get back to normal - no vaccination rate is going to matter, making selling "get vaccinated" pointless.

They haven't said it so suspecting something sinister is warranted and justified.    

Edited by Big Blitz

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It's the FDA, not we.   

That "message" is not intended for the 8 people that may have actually done that.  

In fact, I had no idea this was even a thing until this tweet, now I want to investigate what all 8 of these people were looking into.  

Why don't they find a way to get the message into the communities on the fence with taking the vaccine they are about to approve is safe and effective in ways they can understand using a similar strategy here.  

That might be more helpful then retweeting George Takai's advice on vaccines.  Totally the demographic that's holding out.  

Not that it matters.  If you're goal is to have less deaths then sure the vaccine is important.  If your goal is both less deaths and get back to normal - no vaccination rate is going to matter, making selling "get vaccinated" pointless.

They haven't said it so suspecting something sinister is warranted and justified.    

Trump and Fox have been pushing it for well over a year. Don’t play dumb.

Why don’t you guys just rub Revolution on the back of your necks? It works good on cats for fleas. Probably even better for Covid.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/effective-covid-medications-like-ivermectin-suppressed-successful-treatments-cause-vaccines-lose-government-funding/

Edited by Governor

11 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

just curious if FDA approval changes anyones stance on whether they want to get vaccinated or not?

The biggest impact will pry be making employers more comfortable in requiring their employees to get vaccinated.

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Shut up dirtbag. You’re using children. You’re laughing at Americans dying. You’re a piece of *****. 

damn dude. relax. its a message board and the guy has a opinion

i think most people read his response and took it as laughing at people that think the government has peoples best interest in mind. 

if you think that's a insane take then i suggest you look into medical trials that didn't give a rats a$$ about the participants. just human Guinea pigs. Kano trovafloxacin trial litigation for example. just the very company we are trusting now. its all there in history books. people dont know or care because it was done quietly to poor brown people in a far off land. better yet, watch the movie dark water and take a good hard look at your pans. that s#it is still sold today! 

14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The biggest impact will pry be making employers more comfortable in requiring their employees to get vaccinated.

maybe but with the labor shortages thats going to be a risky ask. i still cant believe they are firing nurses or ANYONE when it hasnt even been approved. thats pretty authoritarian and for people like myself that were deemed essential in a factory with little in the way of saftey measures. very hypocritical to say you didnt need it all year, thanks for risking your life but you BETTER have it now.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

maybe but with the labor shortages thats going to be a risky ask. i still cant believe they are firing nurses or ANYONE when it hasnt even been approved. thats pretty authoritarian and for people like myself that were deemed essential in a factory with little in the way of saftey measures. very hypocritical to say you didnt need it all year, thanks for risking your life but you BETTER have it now.

Businesses struggling to find workers pry won't mandate it yet and it could actually help some smaller businesses.  Another thing full FDA approval probably does is put more pressure on colleges to mandate it to faculty and students.

14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Businesses struggling to find workers pry won't mandate it yet and it could actually help some smaller businesses.  Another thing full FDA approval probably does is put more pressure on colleges to mandate it to faculty and students.

yeah i was a subject for the swine flu vax in college. didnt want that one either and wasn't mandated but i was in a very populated school and darn that responsibility thing just keeps smacking me in the head. that too seemed to come out really fast with no info on clinical trials ect ect. so far so good. swine vax mixed with covid vax...what could go wrong.

i guess time will tell.

2 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

yeah i was a subject for the swine flu vax in college. didnt want that one either and wasn't mandated but i was in a very populated school and darn that responsibility thing just keeps smacking me in the head. that too seemed to come out really fast with no info on clinical trials ect ect. so far so good. swine vax mixed with covid vax...what could go wrong.

i guess time will tell.

I've always kind of shrugged off the scant possibility of long term serious side effects when it came to something new that could help me because I've never seen it come to fruition.  I got lasik surgery as soon as it came out in the late 90's because I hated wearing contacts despite people thinking you'd go blind in a year.  Getting the vaccine as a public good wasn't a hard choice for me but I definitely understand the hesitancy as it does seem rushed.  It's been over six months now and all you've seen are the typical rare serious side effects of any new drug/vaccine that occur in like five in a million people.

I know this will drive people who post on this subject often nuts but I guarantee as soon as a vaccine is FDA approved for kids under 12 it will be a requirement for entrance in most states for public schools similar to required vaccines to prevent mums, measles, polio, etc... 

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I've always kind of shrugged off the scant possibility of long term serious side effects when it came to something new that could help me because I've never seen it come to fruition.  I got lasik surgery as soon as it came out in the late 90's because I hated wearing contacts despite people thinking you'd go blind in a year.  Getting the vaccine as a public good wasn't a hard choice for me but I definitely understand the hesitancy as it does seem rushed.  It's been over six months now and all you've seen are the typical rare serious side effects of any new drug/vaccine that occur in like five in a million people.

I know this will drive people who post on this subject often nuts but I guarantee as soon as a vaccine is FDA approved for kids under 12 it will be a requirement for entrance in most states for public schools similar to required vaccines to prevent mums, measles, polio, etc... 

yeah seems to be the direction of the freight train is barreling but this is different then those others. you can still contract and pass it. the fact covid is still not being stopped means it most likely will continue mutating until it bypasses the vax to become more potent and thus more successful. i really have to wonder what that means in the end. if we are doing more harm then good simply giving it a reason to mutate instead of allowing the natural coarse of a virus to become less deadly by infecting naturally and over time mutating to a less deadly form. killing the host is not good for either. but that means lives are lost hoping that's the outcome. so i understand the route we are on. 

welp its a freight train so i guess those decisions are above my pay grade but its not looking like kids can have a normal childhood anytime soon. vax or no vax. 

• Like (+1) 1

We're well passed deserving answers and to stop being treated as subjects and sheep.  It would help greatly if our sheep and subjects in Wokeistan get with the program.  

Trump says, without evidence, every American will get coronavirus vaccine by April

September 18, 2020 at 5:06 p.m. EDT

President Trump said Friday that every American would have access to a coronavirus vaccine by April, contradicting his own statement of two days earlier and sowing deeper confusion about the process and timing of vaccine approval and distribution.

When Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield said earlier in the week that the general public was unlikely to get access to a vaccine until the second and third quarters of 2021, echoing other scientific leaders in the administration, Trump said he’d misspoken.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-says-without-evidence-every-american-will-get-coronavirus-vaccine-by-april/2020/09/18/5281e40e-f9e9-11ea-89e3-4b9efa36dc64_story.html

Of course he was right because he knew.  He knew it could be released before the election  -  super serious virus and variants we'll let it keep going till a few months after the coup. 

Fact check: No evidence supports Trump’s claim that COVID-19 vaccine result was suppressed to sway election

Nov 11, 2020

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/11/fact-check-no-evidence-supports-trump-s-claim-covid-19-vaccine-result-was-suppressed 

Despite scoffing by liberal media, Trump’s claim of vaccine eligibility by April comes true

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/04/07/battenfeld-despite-scoffing-by-liberal-media-trumps-claim-of-vaccine-eligibility-by-april-comes-true/

Joe Biden: Covid vaccination in US will not be mandatory

4 December 2020

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55193939

And Fauci has always been a hack.  

April 13, 2021 - 07:00 AM EDT

Fauci fatigue sets in as top doc sows doubt in vaccine effectiveness

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/547826-fauci-fatigue-sets-in-as-top-doc-sows-doubt-in-vaccine-effectiveness

Tea leaves in April:  

"Because until this vaccine is available to the world and we’re beating back the vaccine — the virus in other countries, we’re not really completely safe:"

Biden in April:  

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/04/06/remarks-by-president-biden-marking-the-150-millionth-covid-19-vaccine-shot/

I don't think people understand how badly they've been and ate still being lied to.  And continue to do what the media and politician tell them no questions asked.  

You should be terrified but not of the virus.  I posted that last Biden quote the day he said it and what that meant.  This is all indefinite.  And in ways we haven't even imagined yet.  Vaccinate the whole world because variants. 

As bad and as wrong as Dr. Osterholm has been, he does get the overall trajectory of the plot I mean pandemic right - but like all of them he also manages to be completely full of ***t. 

Here he is telling you why this is indefinite - but you have to critically think to understand why:

"Osterholm added he was "even more worried about what's coming down the pike over the next several years" because of uneven vaccine distribution worldwide.

"Ten countries have received about 80% of the vaccine," he said. "Thirty countries have not even seen a drop of it. If we continue to see this virus spread throughout the low- and middle-income countries, unfettered, they're going to spit out variants over the course of the next years that in each and every instance could challenge our vaccines. 

https://www.eatthis.com/news-osterholm-covid-variant-eek/

For fun Google "Osterholm predicts catastrophe" or "Osterholm predicts dark days."  

About to enter calendar year 3 wondering if you are allowed to go anywhere without a mask, vaccinated, or because it's closed.  Or if your kids will have a homecoming dance or lose a 3rd prom.   

Edited by Big Blitz

42 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

yeah seems to be the direction of the freight train is barreling but this is different then those others. you can still contract and pass it. the fact covid is still not being stopped means it most likely will continue mutating until it bypasses the vax to become more potent and thus more successful. i really have to wonder what that means in the end. if we are doing more harm then good simply giving it a reason to mutate instead of allowing the natural coarse of a virus to become less deadly by infecting naturally and over time mutating to a less deadly form. killing the host is not good for either. but that means lives are lost hoping that's the outcome. so i understand the route we are on. 

welp its a freight train so i guess those decisions are above my pay grade but its not looking like kids can have a normal childhood anytime soon. vax or no vax. 

I wonder the same thing but then I think of this delta variant and how contagious it is.  Over 50% of Floridians are vaccinated (about the natural average) and that state still has about 1 and 1/3 times the daily average cases as they did around this time last summer which is crazy.  Imagine what those numbers would be if the vaccination rate was 0%.  You'd be seeing hospitals overrun and that's not hyperbole.

Imagine the freakout/madness though if the rate of death of the vaccinated who had a breakthrough infection with Delta was the same as the unvaccinated.  We'd be watching social distancing cornhole tournaments instead of preseason football.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

Reading your thoughts, I come away with two distinct impressions.  1.  You feel that the delta variant is now being contracted and spread routinely by the vaccinated and 2.  That natural infection/immunity would push Covid to mutate to a less deadly form.  

Neither is true (at least at this point).

Keeping it simple, WRT 1, just because delta has shown an increase of infection/transmission in the vaccinated doesn't mean it has completely broken down these vaccine-mediated protections.   Science can change over time, but at this point the delta surge is very much a surge in the unvaccinated.

WRT 2, viruses infect, replicate, and mutate.  The more it circulates, the more it mutates.  Immunity, whether induced or natural, reduces circulation.  Delta, or any of the other subtypes, did not occur because of vaccination, they occured because of widespread circulation.

There's truth to what you're trying to say about a natural course resulting in some kind of stasis, but what is the cost of allowing this to happen? 

In 18 or so months, Covid-2 has proven the ability to overwhelm healthcare systems multiple times with multiple mutated subtypes around the world.

The least harmful/lethal way to any kind of stasis with Covid is mass vaccination coupled with any natural immunity picked up along the way.  Kill circulation and thus mutation, then see what is needed to keep it at bay.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

@Chef Jim still refuses to answer this question…

Ahhhh that question.  I didn’t answer because we were talking about Pfizer.  You know, the firm you said did not accept $$ for the R&D for YOUR shot when in fact the did when the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION sent them nearly $2b for the doses. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ahhhh that question.  I didn’t answer because we were talking about Pfizer.  You know, the firm you said did not accept $$ for the R&D for YOUR shot when in fact the did when the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION sent them nearly $2b for the doses. 

How much did Moderna and J&J get for R&D from Trump?

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How much did Moderna and J&J get for R&D from Trump?

Irrelevant to the topic at hand. We were discussing YOUR shot from…where again?  🤔  Oh yeah….PFIZER who got nearly $2b in US post R&D funding.  How much did you say they got?  🤔  Oh yeah….ZERO!  😂

Just now, BillStime said:

No - Jim simply rehighlighted an old  argument he lost again - he is on a roll.

But I get it westside2 - you losers stick together 

Ha. No. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Irrelevant to the topic at hand. We were discussing YOUR shot from…where again?  🤔  Oh yeah….PFIZER who got nearly $2b in US post R&D funding.  How much did you say they got?  🤔  Oh yeah….ZERO!  😂

Ha. No. 

Only irrelevant because it completely DESTROYS your poorly thought out argument. 

You're a loser baby.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Come to terms with another loss Covid Jim - you can do it.

How have I lost?  You can’t even point it out. Come on dude. Clarifiy your point.  Make your point or go home. 

Here…I’ll make your point for you. Moderna got $2.5b J&J got $1b so ha!  

Uuummmm Pfizer got $1.95b. 🙄

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

How have I lost?  You can’t even point it out. Come on dude. Clarifiy your point.  Make your point or go home. 

Here…I’ll make your point for you. Moderna got $2.5b J&J got $1b so ha!  

Uuummmm Pfizer got $1.95b. 🙄

You lost bro...  freakn hilarious.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You lost bro...  freakn hilarious.

Please explain to all here how I lost.  The fact you won’t (or can’t) is very telling. 

It’s ok man. I heard the Bills have a great team again.  So you’ve got that winning to look forward to. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Please explain to all here how I lost.  The fact you won’t (or can’t) is very telling. 

It’s ok man. I heard the Bills have a great team again.  So you’ve got that winning to look forward to. 

How much government money did Pfizer take for R&D? ___________

How much government money did Moderna take for R&D? ___________

How much government money did J&J take for R&D? ___________

The questions you refuse to answer is telling...

3 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Reading your thoughts, I come away with two distinct impressions.  1.  You feel that the delta variant is now being contracted and spread routinely by the vaccinated and 2.  That natural infection/immunity would push Covid to mutate to a less deadly form.  

Neither is true (at least at this point).

Keeping it simple, WRT 1, just because delta has shown an increase of infection/transmission in the vaccinated doesn't mean it has completely broken down these vaccine-mediated protections.   Science can change over time, but at this point the delta surge is very much a surge in the unvaccinated.

WRT 2, viruses infect, replicate, and mutate.  The more it circulates, the more it mutates.  Immunity, whether induced or natural, reduces circulation.  Delta, or any of the other subtypes, did not occur because of vaccination, they occured because of widespread circulation.

There's truth to what you're trying to say about a natural course resulting in some kind of stasis, but what is the cost of allowing this to happen? 

In 18 or so months, Covid-2 has proven the ability to overwhelm healthcare systems multiple times with multiple mutated subtypes around the world.

The least harmful/lethal way to any kind of stasis with Covid is mass vaccination coupled with any natural immunity picked up along the way.  Kill circulation and thus mutation, then see what is needed to keep it at bay.

on point 2, for the most part i was making a comparison to antibiotics and how over time they are producing bacteria that is becoming more resistant. if you are not completely destroying the virus in a body then you are hosting a viral load that will replicate and anything that replicates will mutate, if one of them is a mutation that circumvents the vaccination defenses then it will become dominate as it can replicate unencumbered by vax defenses. the fact vaccinated DO contract and spread even if its less means the virus will most likely follow this path. im not sure how much the load is reduced or what percentage it would lessen spread but it still happening in places with very high vaccination rates [ Isreal ] so imo yes vaccination are contributing to mutation, not saying they are responsible for delta or any other. butvl common sense says they will and my fear is that they are going to be specific to counter vax defenses which may be unitentionally making them far more deadly since they are mutating to beat artificial defenses instead of natural which i think would mutate to not kill the host. killing the host immediately stops transmission. those artificial mutation types will make them VERY lethal to people who dont have even vax protection. that variant will have a large population that will not die ( vax ) but continue to propagate this resistant strain.

under this reasoning it seems the best coarse of action would be to mandate mandatory vaccination..to get everyone at a min viral load lower chances of spread and complete lockdown to prevent transmission.

good luck getting lockdowns to fly anymore after the overuse of them with little result in the past. 

i could be wrong. just trying to be more clear. not a scientist, but its how i understand it with the reasoning i have.

EDIT...unfortunately. delta is seeing exact same load in vax..hopefully it is contained to breakthrough only. so just as much transmission of a varient that has (broken through) vax. 😞

https://apnews.com/article/science-health-coronavirus-pandemic-d9504519a8ae081f785ca012b5ef84d1

Edited by Buffarukus
new info

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How much government money did Pfizer take for R&D? ___________

How much government money did Moderna take for R&D? ___________

How much government money did J&J take for R&D? ___________

The questions you refuse to answer is telling...

Dude. I’ve answered. Ain’t my fault you don’t understand the nearly $2b the US paid for the Pfizer vaccine DID cover some or all their R&D.  Let me ask you. Do you really think that none of that nearly $2b went to recoup Pfizer R&D expenditures?  

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I wonder the same thing but then I think of this delta variant and how contagious it is.  Over 50% of Floridians are vaccinated (about the natural average) and that state still has about 1 and 1/3 times the daily average cases as they did around this time last summer which is crazy.  Imagine what those numbers would be if the vaccination rate was 0%.  You'd be seeing hospitals overrun and that's not hyperbole.

Imagine the freakout/madness though if the rate of death of the vaccinated who had a breakthrough infection with Delta was the same as the unvaccinated.  We'd be watching social distancing cornhole tournaments instead of preseason football.  

There’s a lot of other factors in play with Florida. The over 65 age group is mostly vaccinated but the 12-64 age group percentage is one of the worst in the country. Top 3 I believe.

Then you have to assume that most visiting right now are unvaccinated, since no one in their right mind would go there right now.

Everyone knows what they’ve been doing with their counts but let’s put that aside for a minute.

How many people traveled to Florida, got Covid on the first day, gave it to 100 other people, some residents and some not, then left a week later?

We need Florida to be better. They’ve been a massive super-spreader event for well over a year now. They aren’t just killing themselves. They’re killing people all around the country.

We really should’ve given Florida it’s own separate stimulus(ppp, UI, etc.) so they could safely shut down but DeSantis would’ve taken  that money and spent it somewhere else. It’s been clear from the start that they value their precious retail/hospitality economy over human life, and what’s happening now isn’t a surprise to anyone.

It’s 100 percent political at this point. No one that travels to Florida or lives in Florida cares about the well-being of Florida. It’s a transient state, and someone should’ve stepped in to save it much sooner.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Dude. I’ve answered. Ain’t my fault you don’t understand the nearly $2b the US paid for the Pfizer vaccine DID cover some or all their R&D.  Let me ask you. Do you really think that none of that nearly $2b went to recoup Pfizer R&D expenditures?  

Fill out the chart:

Capture.JPG

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Fill out the chart:

Capture.JPG

Ha!  You’ve lost and you take your time doing this?   I suggest you get out and get some exercise.  Once you’ve done that I suggest you read some P&L statements. 

Let me ask you a question.  What did Pfizer likely do with that nearly $2b the US paid for the doses? 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ha!  You’ve lost and you take your time doing this?   I suggest you get out and get some exercise.  Once you’ve done that I suggest you read some P&L statements. 

Let me ask you a question.  What did Pfizer likely do with that nearly $2b the US paid for the doses? 

And there you have it ladies and gentleman - Covid Jim lost again - a daily occurrence for Covid Jim.

I am reminded what I wrote about a month or two back, about the childishness of those who posted here to "win"

It sadly is on display here this morning.

Meanwhile:

Anyone here aware of this ?

Edited by B-Man

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And there you have it ladies and gentleman - Covid Jim lost again - a daily occurrence for Covid Jim.

You can’t even explain how I’ve “lost” and you’ve won whereas I have in several I occasions.  But you go ahead and enjoy you illusion of winning. 

Carry on Illusionist. 

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I am reminded what I wrote about a month or two back, about the childishness of those who posted here to "win"

It sadly is on display here this morning.

Meanwhile:

Anyone here aware of this ?

Bullspit. You just don’t know how to read a graph. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You can’t even explain how I’ve “lost” and you’ve won whereas I have in several I occasions.  But you go ahead and enjoy you illusion of winning. 

Carry on Illusionist. 

Bullspit. You just don’t know how to read a graph. 

You can’t even be honest with yourself  Jim. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You can’t even be honest with yourself  Jim. 

Now isn’t this a kick in the pants.  The guy who rarely proves his point calling someone not beind honest with themselves. 

I‘ll leave you with this. Enjoy your Covid “immunity” that was purchased on your behalf by the Trump Administration.  Send him a nice thank you note ok?  

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Now isn’t this a kick in the pants.  The guy who rarely proves his point calling someone not beind honest with themselves. 

I‘ll leave you with this. Enjoy your Covid “immunity” that was purchased on your behalf by the Trump Administration.  Send him a nice thank you note ok?  

rarely?? thats being generous. CUE THE TRUMP DEFLECTION!