Who's Running The Executive Branch?

Irv

Biden is shot.  Mind is gone.  Who's running the Executive Branch?  Who's got the keys and codes to the nukes?  This is a mess.  Total mess.     

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Dem leaders take turns spinning Biden in his chair after having his morning image.png.1982c466a4aa68585af72f6cadcd964d.png

Then Joe spends the rest of the day, clueless and stumped, trying to figure out which Chinese or Russian it was who did it.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

man what a feeble shell he is, if he was really physically able he'd have somebody drive him around in a golf cart.

He's in great shape physically for a 78 year old as he follows a strict diet and does a cardio/weight lifting morning routine five days a week.  I do think he's slipping a bit mentally although it's hard to tell as he's never been a good public speaker.  I give him a 50/50 chance of running for reelection.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Warcodered said:

man what a feeble shell he is, if he was really physically able he'd have somebody drive him around in a golf cart.

News Flash!  It's not his physical well being we're concerned about.  But you knew that. 

My dad skied like a madman up until the the year he died.  Had a real hard time putting together a coherent sentence sometimes but damn could he ski. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Irv said:

Biden is shot.  Mind is gone.  Who's running the Executive Branch?  Who's got the keys and codes to the nukes?  This is a mess.  Total mess.     

George Soros and his PAC money with Obama & his cronies from the White House basement.  Or maybe Mrs. Biden?

But yeah it is a mess.  Plan accordingly so you're prepared when the SHTF.  

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

He's in great shape physically for a 78 year old as he follows a strict diet and does a cardio/weight lifting morning routine five days a week.  I do think he's slipping a bit mentally although it's hard to tell as he's never been a good public speaker.  I give him a 50/50 chance of running for reelection.

Absolutely agree he looks like he’s in great shape, he’s had good plastic surgery and his hair guy had some chops.  

As for slipping a bit, yes.  On the right is dopey Joe from 10+ years ago, he was a backslapping, tall tale telling huckster who was likable enough, but you always wanted your wife or daughter to be mindful of how close she got to him, and he’d doink you in the nuts after mumbling a question about whether or not you liked “Hertz donuts”. 

On the left, we see evidence of Joe slipping off the intellectual cliff to a decidedly predictable end. 

F851FC84-F6A9-40A3-ABEA-71C5C2961FDC.jpeg

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, T master said:

It's pretty apparent Obama seeing as there were a record 52 executive orders in the first 100 days to over turn and reinstate all the Obama bills to go back to 2015 .

Bingo

Obama and every "progressive" PAC in the world that were behind him. 

I would love to see any and all administrations put together the really cool thing found in the private sector called a Business Plan. Could you imagine a company’s CEO signing off on a plan that says:  We’re going to implement all sorts of things with no idea, or concern, how the plan will affect the company’s future?   The whole management team would be promptly fired.  However, for some reason, with those running our country it’s SOP. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

It’s beyond belief how strong the cult of biden is. So many lazy, racist, brain dead fools that think he’s a God. It’s disturbing and hilarious at the same time.

Can you provide examples lol?

I was home in WNY last week and I saw a number of Trump flags and FCK Biden flags hanging proudly on homes. 

image.thumb.jpeg.ddb3e03cabf40df0ab0784ced101fc57.jpeg

Edited by BillStime

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I was home in WNY last week and I saw a number of Trump flags and FCK Biden flags hanging proudly on homes. 

When’s your birthday? Not sure we can wait until Christmas to get you the ACME Thread GPS. 

😁

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yea, what's your point, it's called having a difference of opinion ya blank slate.

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

There's not that many of them

The Biden signs outnumbered the Trump signs 10 to 1 in Buffalo 

in the countryside it's pro trump but that's not a huge population

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you agree that it’s neither Senile Joe or Kackling Kamala then? 

You funny

Has he stopped the steal yet ? ... Better yet, has he stopped crying about it yet ?

Even Putin didn't help him this time.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/29/2021 at 2:51 PM, B-Man said:

Who Is Running the Administration, and Why Do They Refuse to Tell Those at the Top Their Plans?

679cd518-0fcb-4e3c-b4da-0374fbe830f9-450

This morning’s announced visit by the Bidens to Miami Beach is just another in the long list of contradictions from the administration.

The White House put out the announcement this morning that President Biden and her husband, Joe, will be making a stop at the Miami Beach enclave of Surfside, the site of the tragic condominium collapse. This is not too surprising of a visit, as Presidents frequently make tours of disaster areas, meeting with local officials and emergency experts, and coordinating relief efforts.

It just seems like it was the kind of detail someone should have told the White House Press Secretary.

It was less than 24 hours ago when Jen Psaki was asked about a Biden trip to Miami and she said directly that there was no intention for him to go there. “President Joe Biden has no plans at this time to travel to the site of a deadly condo building collapse in South Florida,” she said in response. “We don’t want to draw resources that are needed in the ongoing search and rescue operations and efforts. We will remain in contact with officials on the ground.”

In the span of just 18 hours, nothing at the disaster site has changed, regarding those cautions mentioned by Psaki, but now, suddenly, there is a trip lined up for the visit on Thursday. This becomes just the latest from an administration that is perpetually showing signs of disarray and conflicting messaging, and far more than quotidian travel plans are seen as examples.

This new example takes place as the administration is still in the process of untangling the prior conflict in messaging. Last week was supposed to be a triumph for President Biden as the bi-partisan agreement on the sprawling infrastructure bill was being announced, but then that agreement was scuttled — by President Biden himself. Immediately after a Thursday presser touting the bill, Biden gave a follow-up and declared he would not sign the new bill unless it was tied directly to his $6 trillion budget reconciliation package plan.

In a move the Wall Street Journal declared an Instant Bipartisan Double Cross, Biden completely compromised the goodwill in crafting the infrastructure deal, and possibly killed it entirely. Sen GOP Leader Mitch McConnell did not hold back in his condemnation of the move. “Endorse the agreement in one breath, and threaten to veto it in the next. It almost makes your head spin.”

https://redstate.com/bradslager/2021/06/29/who-is-running-the-administration-and-why-do-they-refuse-to-tell-those-at-the-top-their-plans-n404358

Well there are only two elected official in the Executive branch of government and we know its neither of the two. 

Biden served one purpose and one purpose only and that was to present to the electorate a candidate that was "moderate" enough to beat Trump.  As the primary results started to pour in it became obvious to DNC leadership that none of the frontrunners had a high probability of doing that given their far left positions they needed an alternative approach.  Enter Joe Biden.  Out of nowhere taking the lead and winning big on Super Tuesday (perhaps a dry run for rigging the general election in November 2020?).  Given his age and failing mental faculties somebody that can be easily controlled.  Somebody that after elected wouldn't actually rule from the middle.  So front man and puppet Joe Biden gets elected.  Mission accomplished.  How effective or how he is perceived is irrelevant and with the main stream press and social media running interference for the party they can maintain the charade as long as the party leaders decide is necessary.  The fact that our allies and enemies alike know the President of the United States, the leader of the "free" world is mentally compromised and not calling the shots is problematic.  I suspect there will be a lot of unpleasant consequences to this as we move forward.  When its time for him to retire they will tell him to step down.

VP Harris, a candidate that drew about 3% of the primary vote, checks all the boxes for diversity.  But just what does she stand for?  Its hard to know.  She doesn't appear to be anyone with a strong conviction one way or the other.  Her performance to date confirms she is totally unqualified to hold either office.  And like Mr. Biden, she is somebody that when called to serve as President will not cause any trouble by bucking the behind the curtain rulers at the DNC by attempting to impose her own views on policy.  As she has no identifiable stance on anything this should be clear.  In short, she can be expected to do what she's told.  Enter front woman and puppet number two.  When she becomes President the media will be aglow with the glories of the first woman, and woman of color President.   Never mind she's unprepared and unqualified for the job.  Her reign will clearly mark the end of the US led unipolar world order. 

All this leads to a process of elimination exercise which leads me to conclude its the old Obama crew running the show.  But as they're intelligent sociopaths I don't understand how they can't foresee this ending in some sort of disaster.  So maybe disaster is the objective in some way or form?

• Thank you (+1) 1