Zach Ertz about to be traded? [Edit: or Not]

Rubes

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Then why not mention Khalil Mack, DeAndre Hopkins or some other non tight end?

Because I was trying to come up with a HOF player. My original thought was Barry Sanders but I went with Gonzalez. Not for comparison purposes but to prove a point of how people seem so against us getting great players for some reason

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Bills have never really had a good TE in 60 years. There have been guys that were “good for a Bills TE” but not any that were really top notch compared to the rest of the league. Even at 80%, Ertz would probably be the best TE the Bills ever had. That’s pretty sad but I will absolutely take it.

McKeller and Metzelaars were only quality TEs I can think the Bills have ever had.  Its like we don't pay anyone to scout TEs

21 minutes ago, Billl said:

100% true.  What would you be willing to offer in terms of a contract and picks?  He’s a prime candidate to be cut, IMO.

Late round pick or swap of picks if its a trade.  Nothing too high for sure.  Im kind of undecided on what hes worth.  I think he probably lost a step, but is still much better than he played last year - their whole offense was a mess. Maybe 6-8ish with incentives.  I dont think thats too high considering what some average TE's are getting lately

• Thank you (+1) 1