Zach Ertz about to be traded? [Edit: or Not]

Rubes

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

I'm just curious, based off his past body of work, if we were to get Zach Ertz, would he be the greatest TE we have ever had?

I'm honestly trying to think of a TE we have had that is better than he has been

Easily 

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

I'm just curious, based off his past body of work, if we were to get Zach Ertz, would he be the greatest TE we have ever had?

I'm honestly trying to think of a TE we have had that is better than he has been

Lonnie Johnson!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Easily

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

A word of caution to those super hyped up. Ertz has been very banged up the last couple years.

For the last couple of years? Really? Last year he was but not any year previously.

2019 88 catches for 916 yards

2018 116 catches for 1163 yards

if 2018 or 2019 were banged up years, I‘lol take it 

1 minute ago, Turbo44 said:

For the last couple of years? Really? Last year he was but not any year previously.

2019 88 catches for 916 yards

2018 116 catches for 1163 yards

if 2018 or 2019 were banged up years, I‘lol take it 

People be smokin that funky stuff.  Meth

2 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

What the hell does Allbright know.  

Ryan Talbot

@RyanTalbotBills

·

1m

THIS is a tweet that the #BillsMafia should be thrilled with. Ben is one of the best in the business in terms of breaking news and he's as locked in as any insider out there. If Ben says the #Bills are in the mix, you can take it to the bank.

Quote Tweet

Benjamin Allbright

@AllbrightNFL

· 9m

The Bills are in the mix for Ertz but that tweet is from a fake account.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

He’s no Jay Riemersma but he’ll do.